Ratings for Dr. Beatrice M. Brooks

I went into the ER & waited 4 hrs to be seen. Dr. Brooks came into the room & wouldn't listen to me & rudely interrupted me.She said why are you here? I explained.She was rude,eyes were bugged,non concerned,disrespectful.I've have never been so humiliated in my life!!Or treated so badly!Then I realized I was not going to get any help for the extreme pelvic floor pain I was having.I was so upset and my blood pressure was already extremely high from not feeling well. I expressed that I needed a pelvic floor ultrasound.She said well that isn't going to happen at this time of night.I went into the ER at 7 p.m. & was finally seen at 10:04 p.m.The nurse Cece came in as she knows I was treated poorly to calm me down some & explained she wished she could help me but she works directly under Dr.Beatrice Brooks & she obviously doesn't deem my situation as a medical emergency.Turns out I had a horrible bladder infection.Dr. Brooks was short with me and very unconsiderate & non sympathetic!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2009

I found her to be extremely unprofessional, after waiting for almost an hour for Dr.Brooks to return to check on me I looked out the window of my room to see her joking in the nurses station with one of the nurses. The fact that I could barely breathe hardly seemed to concern her & I felt as if I was seen as just another burden on her time. I would rather die than have to depend on Dr. brooks as a physician - and yes, it was that bad.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2008