Ratings for Dr. Ellen Mary Coccitti

Not satisfied with care could not find a hospital that she is on staff at

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Would not recommend doesn't return calls or follow up with patients

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Will not see this doctor again. If I post the truth they delete it

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Great doctor. She is energetic and had a true concern for my well being. Would highly recommend to family and friends.

Submitted September 25, 2013

I have finally found the perfect physician. Dr. Coccitti has the most compassionate and understanding heart that I have ever encountered in a doctor. She genuinely listens to my health concerns and answers every question in a way that I can understand easily. Dr. Coccitti has only been my physician for a short while but in that short time my faith has been restored in the medical establishment. She doesn't see me as a numbered patient, but instead she cares kindly for me as a person. Keep up the great work!

Submitted June 7, 2013

I LOVE this doctor! She is always so kind and genuine. She is my daughter's doctor and has been so for the past 8 years. I switched my personal doctor to her, because she has a great bedside manner, is punctual, and a great listener. It saddens me to have to find a new doctor (we moved.) It's difficult and scary to locate a new doctor. That is why I am suggesting that anyone considering her...go for it! You will love her!

Submitted January 18, 2012

Great Doctor. Very professional and personable. Highly recommended. If you need a Family doc, this one is great!

Submitted July 15, 2010

she diagnosed my daughter when other doctors could not. Always friendly and kind.

Submitted May 13, 2010

Dr. Coccitti is difficult to reach. She does not return or respond to phone calls. She forgot to check my ears, nose, and throat and check my skin when I had a physical. I had to return (and pay again!) for these exams. The staff is curt and unfriendly. Not a good communicator!

Submitted June 18, 2008

Dr. Ellen Mary Coccitti's Credentials

• Mi State Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, East Lansing Mi 48824 (Grad. 1995)