Ratings for Dr. Joseph A Beals

This is a fantastic medical practice. The office staff, nurses, and doctors are very professional and good at what they do. The office does not have really long hours, but they are open late one day per week. The pap smear never hurts, both Dr. Beals and Dr. Rehm are competent, and you can tell they care about their patients by the excellent care they provide. The nurses remember things about me and my medical history when I go in, and the office staff is polite and efficient. I have been very impressed with the medical care I have received over the years. I hope Dr. Beals never retires. You'd be hard-pressed to find another ob-gyn practice quite like this one.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

Very helpful and relaxed. Made me feel comfortable

flag | Submitted August 9, 2010

Dr. Beals delivered my second daughter and was very pleasant and helpful during the delivery. He is quiet and relaxed during office visits and during delivery. Dr. Beals is not a big talker, but he is more than willing to talk and listen as much as needed from the patient.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2010

Wonderful Doctor! I have been a patient of Dr. Beals for over 20 years now. I highly recommend him to all. More than just a doctor. Takes the time to talk and really get to know his patients. Never keeps you waiting. Reliable and helpful.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2008

Dr. Joseph A Beals's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Birmingham, MI