Ratings for Dr. Armity A. Simon

I DO NOT RECOMMEND Dr. Armity Simon! Very unprofessional, she does not have much manners and does not listen to your problems and she’s there for the money and not for the patients.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

This is the worst doctor and doctors office I have ever experienced in my life. Unprofessional, untrustworthy, running unneeded tests, rude, not caring for women only caring how much Dr Armity Simon makes. It feels like a sales office. I have heard many women say that she does unneeded hysterectomies too. Her and her staffs work ethic is terrible and should not be trusted.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

Dr. Simon is an amazing doctor, I wouldn't trust anyone else to do my surgery but Dr. Simon, she knows her stuff! Staff is helpful and caring.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Horrible personality! She is also heavy-handed and caused me pain for days. What a terrible experience.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

I had the most horrendous experience with Dr. Simon. She is the worst dr. I have EVER encountered! She is rude, condescending, impatient and uncaring. She refused to answer any questions. My experience was sheer horror. She is very "rough" and not remotely gentle. She had an intern with her who witnessed my experience. The intern took me aside after meeting with Dr. Simon and apologized on behalf of the dr. The intern told me in confidence that she felt extremely uncomfortable with how Dr. Simon treats her patients. I would NEVER EVER GO BACK. I never take the time to post reviews but I feel that this information is crucial and always looking out for my fellow females.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

Terrible practice. The office manager was unprofessional and rude. She assured me multiple times that dr amrity would be present for my next appointment and each time the doctor never showed up. Instead of being courteous and kind, she was rude and told me I should go to a different doctor. I did.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

Office staff was great. First time vist with Dr. Simon was not. I took 30 minutes to fill out a medical questionnaire two weeks before my appt. First thing she asked me is "why are you here?" I found her abrupt, rude and has terrible doctor/relationship skills. She spent about 10 minutes with me and I didn't feel she was really listening to my issues. She decided I need 3 fairly intensive tests without even telling me what she was looking to achieve. I decided within the first 5 minutes of listening to her I would not be coming back. Did not feel comfortable with her at all, nor would I feel comfortable with her doing any form of tests on my body. Worst experience I've ever had with a doctor in my 57 years.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Armity Simon is THE WORST doctor I have ever seen. She is abrupt, rude, and terribly inconsiderate. After waiting an hour to be seen, she rushed into the room and spent less than seven minutes. Moreover, the advice she gave me was not based on any medical support or evidence. She is prejudiced and insulting. I felt degraded by the whole experience. I wouldn't wish her services on my enemy...oh I take it back....she would be a great doctor for terrorists but her services would land her in front of a senate trial.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

Terrible, terrible, practice! Every time I went the wait time was more than 30 minutes, and when I got into the medical room, I always felt incredibly rushed. They seem to spend the majority of their money on marketing, but do not have enough staff on hand to take care of their patients! The office staff was the worst. They made multiple errors and assured me that Dr. Armity would be present for my next exam. She never showed up for any of my appointments, so I never met her, despite the fact that I was confirmed to meet her multiple times--she cancelled every time, and when I got frustrated the office staff was rude to me! Totally unprofessional and absolutely scary practice. Their disorganization with scheduling and billing errors made me question the validity of their entire practice.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

Dr. Armity A. Simon's Credentials

• Spanish

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)