Ratings for Dr. Cecile P. Windels

I would never take a child/infant/toddler to a doctor as ill-informed about the dangers of second and third-hand smoke as is Dr Windels-when actuall said it was not something a parent shpuld be concerned about.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

Years ago Dr. Windels was good. Now she's cranky, uncaring, and unprofessional. She told my 12 yr old that I must want her to get cancer since I said we would wait on guardasil. And to top it off the nurse gave my child a antibiotic they were allergic to and the allergy notation was in the file. My child had a bad reaction.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

She is a nice doctor, well educated, and caring. She goes out of her way to build good doctor/family relationships. I give her 10 out of 10. LOVE her, super nice and a dedicated, hard worker.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2012

Very condescending towards both parents and staff. Becomes very defensive when asked questions. Unprofessional - would not recommend.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2011

An unusually dedicated pediatrician. Took care of my child when she was hospitalized instead of leaving her care to hospital staff. We have used her for 18 years.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

Dr. Windels is one of the intelligent, most caring doctors I have ever met. She treats each of my four children and she spends the time to make a completely informed diagnosis. She is the model for what a pediatrician should be!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2010

We have been very happy with the care we have received both in the office and with quickly returned phone calls. We made the right choice with this office.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2009

Wonderful doctor. She is very friendly and shows that she really cares about my child. I also enjoy the very family-oriented staff. Would recommend to anyone seeking a pediatrician.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2008

Love her. Extremely accessible and knowledgable. She and entire practice really care about the kids. Also love open hours in the morning.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2008

This doctor is highly unprofessional. My wife and I went in for a pediatrician interview. I asked a few questions that she didn't agree with, she shouted at us and told us that we needed to find another doctor, then stormed out of the room leaving my wife and I in shock. If the first five minutes were any indication of her standard of care towards children, this doctor should be avioded at all costs.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2008

Dr. Cecile P. Windels's Credentials

• New York Med Coll, Valhalla Ny 10595 (Grad. 1985)

UnitedHealthcare