Ratings for Dr. Bradford A. Singman

I have been Seein Dr. Singman For over 4 years, and he is a Great Doctor. Great Friendly Staff.... ps and for that Comment About NO CELL, NO EATING.... DUH LADY ,... All Medical Places have Sign.. NO TALKING ON CELL PHONE, NO EATING ....

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

The receptionist slams the glass window in your face, tells people to go back out to their car to leave their drink there, that there is no drinking in the office, posts a million signs about what you can't do (don't touch the window, don't eat or drink, no talking on your phone, no credit cards, cash only). I felt like I was sitting in the principal's office at school. The receptionist and doctor sat behind the desk gabbing and eating while I sat there past my appointment time. Not worth the ease of getting an appointment to be disrespected like that!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Singman for years and have been pleased every time. Wait time has never been bad, and he always answers any questions/concerns I may have. If you're lucky you may catch him on a day he brings his adorable english bulldog to the office!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

He has two offices, one in nyc, one in fairlawn. The fairlawn location has a receptionist that i can see rubs people the wrong way but i have never had a problem with her. As the for doctor, he is very very quick and has you in and out. He office might be small but everything is up to date. He was able to help for my original problem but was completely clueless on how to treat the after effects. Keep going back but it just seems like he is sending me in circles. If your condition is not the worst and you need someone to take a look fast then he can help. But if your struggling with a condition i would say see him but definitely seek a second opinion.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

Horrible staff.staff. Ashley the receptionist, is rude and could care less about helping a patient. The staff lied about insurance then demanded cash even though they accepted my insurance. I would find another Dr. Or at least try again with a different staff. To have to deal with rude uncaring health professionals is wrong.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

Previous comments are true. The front lady is very rude and acts as she is a princess (not even. A princess has manners.) Very inappropriately dressed (party attire) for a doctor's office. Very rushed during the appointment. He really didn't see my problems. I'm seeking another opinion.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

Wait times are sometimes long, but overall worth it. Dr. Singman is always respectful and listens to all my concerns. He's been really helpful with my acne treatments.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2014

Both dr and his desk girl are rude, nasty and unfriendly. I honestly feel he cares more about billing your insurance than helping you. He wouldnt talk on phone even though I didnt need another office visit just a different cream probably because he cant bill a phone call. He would never explain what he was giving me and acted annoyed when I pressed him to know what was wrong. Very short with the patient. Says less than 2 sentences and then hes out of there. I found another dermatologist and it is such a pleasant experience. Avoid this dr unless you are desperate for an appointment. Even then he will make you keep coming back. A master at making money but not treating patient.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2014

He's not that bad a guy but his front desk girl things she is a diva. Very arrogant and treats people like they are on line at McDonalds.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2013

I think alll these negative things that i just read must be from someone who had a personal problem with this dr, I have went to lots of dermatologist , the best in nyc. and have to say that Dr Singman is just as good or better than them. He is very honest and knows his stuff. I use him, my parents, grandparents, cousins, and when my 2 year old daughter needs a dermo, i will use him to treat her too. My husband had a rare hive condition that he helped and did all the proper tests reqired. he never rushes and ALWAYS returns phone calls. I highly recommend him '

flag | Submitted June 21, 2009

Dr. Bradford A. Singman's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1986)

Carefirst Bcbs