Ratings for Dr. Shelly F. Klein

Went in for my son's circumcision. Klein was shadowed by a resident. As she was preparing the equipment and she began to talk about the procedure as a "service that is request for by a lot of rural people". I guess she was implying that only Neanderthal/hillbilly do this.... I started to become uncomfortable. She went on explaining the process to the resident. In the end she turned to me and said, "ok dad he's all done he's gonna look just like eveyone in the locker rooom now.... as if I'm some superficial dumb jock! Even though klein did preform the service. I felt that she was prejudice and inconsiderate for twards my religious and philosophically beliefs.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

This lady is by far the WORST pediatrician EVER!!!! She mis diagnosed my 5 month old baby boy w a "common cold" Took him back to her 3 times saying that there was something wrong and that it was NOT a common cold... She sent home a tube to put down my baby's nose and throat to suck out the mucus that still wasn't working even after going the extra mile and getting him a vaporizer humidifier tylenol as needed for fever & baby vic's rub along w vapo steam bubble bath... Things progressively got worse so took him to this good hospital we have out here Y.R.M.C only for them to tell me the same thing... The next morning I woke up to my baby boy that had passed away in his sleep... 2 days from being 5 mo's old. All because these so called doctors couldn't take the time w my baby to see what was REALLY wrong... Come to find out (after toxicology) came back... It was pneumonia & bronchitis.... If you want a happy HEALTHY child.... DO NOT Take them to HER or this E.R. GO TO PHOENIX!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

We have been very happy with Dr. Klein and her staff. The nurses are very caring and compassionate. The office staff is friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

we have always had great care. Always let us know what was going on and even called us at home to check on us. never had a problem gettign in or getting questions answered.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2006

I have rarely seen Dr. Klein attending to my child. This part was always done by Nurse Munger.She seems O.K. but try to get any results from the front office.The Front office is full confused workers and their main worry is if you can pay.They do not return your phone calls.Thank god more doctors are opening it the Prescott area.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2005

Dr. Shelly F. Klein's Credentials

• Univ Of Nd Sch Of Med, Grand Forks Nd 58201 (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in Prescott Valley, AZ