Ratings for Dr. William N. Landry

Amazing! Delivered our twins safely! My delivery experience was painless. The delivery team was highly efficient. Together, they performed as a well oiled machine. They were all kind and compassionate. I would highly recommend Dr Landry and his staff to anyone. His staff is wonderful! They make us feel like family and they are genuine! This Dr truly cares about the well being of his patients. I felt well cared for at each visit. Dr Landry always took the time to answer all of our questions.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Used this doctor twice for two pregnancies. Every visit felt rushed and was only 5 minutes long, if that. If you have concerns, don't bother. He didn't seem interested. The staff is horrible. All they did is complain about the phones always ringing or about how patients were upset or being rude. My last follow up visit for my second pregnancy- there was NO nurse in the room for my final exam. I would NEVER IN MY RIGHT MIND recommend this doctor to anyone. Also, for situations where adoption has been chosen, this doctor does not keep his personal opinions to himself. Maybe he was put off by me having to chose the child's interests over mine. Second pregnancy with this doctor, he asked several unnecessary questions about me choosing adoption the first time I'd seen him for my first pregnancy. Day of delivery for second pregnancy with him being my doctor, he didn't give me info I needed to know about "getting a tubular" and even showed up at the wrong hospital insisting he was already set up with his nurse there. I'd made it clear I'd had a bad experience with that hospital and told him I'd decided on another in a visit. Maybe he should retire, I'm not sure. But nothing good to say here. Used this doctor twice for two pregnancies. Every visit felt rushed and was only 5 minutes long, if that. If you have concerns, don't bother. He didn't seem interested. The staff is horrible. All they did is complain about the phones always ringing or about how patients were upset or being rude. My last follow up visit for my second pregnancy- there was NO nurse in the room for my final exam. I would NEVER IN MY RIGHT MIND recommend this doctor to anyone. Also, for situations where adoption has been chosen, this doctor does not keep his personal opinions to himself. Maybe he was put off by me having to chose the child's interests over mine. Second pregnancy with this doctor, he asked several unnecessary questions about me choosing adoption the first time I'd seen him for my first pregnancy. Day of delivery for second pregnancy with him being my doctor, he didn't give me info I needed to know about "getting a tubular" and even showed up at the wrong hospital insisting he was already set up with his nurse there. I'd made it clear I'd had a bad experience with that hospital and told him I'd decided on another in a visit. Maybe he should retire, I'm not sure. But nothing good to say here.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

Love him!! Very personable and has great bed side manner. I love that on my yearly we can pick up where we left off and he remembers exactly what is going on in my life!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

Dr.Landry delivered both of my boys via cesarean. He's a great Dr. Previous posters are correct, he doesn't sugar coat things but he definitely cared about myself and my boys. Will definitely be going to hook again!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014

Dr. Landry has been my doctor for 14 years. I live out of state now and drive in to see him. He has the best personality. He has amazing bed side manners we are always talking and joking. When I found out I was pregnant, he squeezed me in on a Friday for an appointment and agreed to see me on Fridays so I could drive in. He also is working with me to get me set up to be back in Covingtont to deliver my baby. Dr. Landry and his staff have always been wonderful to me and my family. He also delivered my sister's children (triplets)and did an amazing job through her whole pregnancy. I'm very lucky to have such a caring Dr.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2013

Dr. Landry delivered both my children. He is wonderful, and was extremely cautious about my health. he caught very early in my pregnancy my high blood pressure. He took such great care of me, saw me twice a week from 28 weeks. Delivered both my babies with c-section due to complications. He is not a hand-holder. He comes in tells you like it is, doesn't sugar coat it, kind of tough love. But I would rather someone who is the best and not for the way he talks to me. I have been told by several Dr's that he is one of the best there is, when they asked who took care of my pregnancies. It was obvious he cares about my health and my unborn children. I would never want anyone else to take care of me. And my section scars, he did wonderful work and can hardly see it. A lot of my friends had sections and mine looks the best of all.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2012

I loved Dr. Landry! He is very direct and will not sugar coat the truth! He delvered both of my children and I returned to him when I found out I was expecting again! He has always been polite and answered any questions that I had! I would definatly recommend him!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2010

I've been seeing Dr. Landry for over 20 years. He delivered my 17 year old and 9 year old. In 20 years he has never ever been rude or arrogant.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Landry for 14 yrs now. We moved for my first child when I was 8 months. Its very hard to find a doctor when you are that far along. Dr. Landry and his staff was very helpful over the phone. We did move back and he delivered my second child.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2010

When I became pregnant I asked my then gyn. which ob he would recommend. He asked, "Do you want a hand-holder or do you want the best?" I wanted the best and was referred to Dr. Landry. He was wonderful. He was pleasant during office visits and compassionate when I had to have an unexpected C-section after 14 hours in labor. The only times he ticked me off was when he said I should do things I didn't want to do, or told me things I didn't want to hear- but he was always right.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2010

Dr. William N. Landry's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1984)