Ratings for Dr. Deborah L. Huff

Dr. Huff is AMAZING. She never keeps you waiting, she is the warmest, most caring dr I've ever had. She asks multiple times every single visit how things are going, how you're feeling, if you have any questions or concerns, all while sitting down with you. Not standing at the door like most doctors. She eases all my concerns and answers all my questions both physically AND emotionally. I trust her as my doctor. Her nurses are really nice too.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

I absolutly LOVE Dr. Huff and her staff! They are always nice, helpful, and knowledgeable and I am almost always in and out in no time. I would definatly recommend to anyone needing an OB/GYN!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2012

She is amazing. I had some problems early in my pregnancy and she treated me with such care and concern! She always takes as much time with me as I need during each visit, and her nurses do the same. I've never found a doctor that seems to care so much about her patients.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2009

Such a great obgyn!! She is someone i felt completely comfortable with and could trust.I HIGHLY recommend her! She's very easy to talk to, and is very communicative about options and reasons for course of action.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2008

Dr. Deborah L. Huff's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)