Ratings for Dr. Harvey A. Wank

The Doctor is very rude, abrasive, and doesn't take the time to "care" for his patients if it doesn't seem suitable or beneficial to his oh-so busy schedule. I would never recommend someone here nor would I ever go again myself.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2015

Capable surgeon but underwhelming bedside manner..

flag | Submitted January 17, 2015

I had to pay over 300 out of my own pocket! I informed the receptionist that I don't have insurance and gave to use care credit. She said that was ok and set up the AprApr. But of course when I arrived the didn't take care credit.so I had to pay out of pocket.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

My daughter had her jaw operated on by Dr. Wank. She had an accident and he was the doctor who we saw in the emergency room. The only one for the hospital. We did not seek him out. We went to the emergency rm at 10 am and he did not operate until 12 midnight. I had questions for him, but he could not be reached and i couldnt ask them until she was in the OR. He was rude in the OR and told me my questions about the operation were "out of line". Post op we had to see him once a week for 6 weeks. Each week at his office they would only let my daughter 15 go back and see him. They would not let me go with her. I tried to go back to be with my daughter but the door was locked. They said they would come and get me after he examined her. Five minutes later my daughter came out and they would not let me see the dr to ask questions because he was with another patient already. They told me to call the office with my questions. The office staff were rude and lied to me repeatedly.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011

Wonderful dental experience if any can be termed wonderful. On 2 subsequent occasions, did not charge for consultations. Happy pain free environment. Would return.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2010

All staff were kind, courteous and professional towards me. For a very busy office, they all work very well together. I have been to several oral surgeons, and Dr Wank's bed-side manner is about the same as any others I have met -quiet, reserved, professional, but not real 'chatty'. Then again, I was not there for that reason. He was courteous, polite, professional and I felt VERY confident. My own dentist sends his own 2 teenagers to Dr Wank for all of their oral surgery needs, and that speaks volumes to me. The doctor opened the office on a saturday to check on me, which i thought was wonderful. I would go to him again. As for his receptionist, Carol; she was very kind, polite, courteous to me--as well as helpful with any questions I had. The dental assistants were all kind to me, friendly, and professional.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2008

Dr. Wank was extremely nice to me as well as his receptionist. He was professional, curtious and informative. He even eased my fears the day of my surgery. He made me feel comfortable. I got all four wisdom teeth removed with minimal swelling. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2007

Dr. Wank removed all 4 of my wisdon teeth and he did a wonderful job. I would recomend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2006

Dr. Wank did my TMJ surgery back in 1993. I was in horrible pain for several years before that. The surgery was a success. Back then not many people were doing the procedure or having success. I was very fortunate to have his expertise in this area to correct a very serious problem. He was very professonial and I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2006

Dr. Wank did a great job with the extraction of 2 of my teeth. It was quick and painless and I healed up quickly. I would recommend Dr. Wank.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2006