Ratings for Dr. Joanne Stewart

Love my dentist. If I decided to live in a 3rd world country I would still come home in the spring to visit the island and my dentist.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

Dr Joanne is by far the most educated, polite, caring dentist I have ever had. I can't even begin to say enough good things about her. She truly cares greatly for each and every patient. I know a lot of people that go to her and everyone agrees they could never see anyone else. Never have any of us had ANY problems with her. She is so smart and knows exactly how to fix any toothache or problem I have EVER had. I am so grateful for all her hard work! Her staff are truly one of a kind they are helpful and so very kind to all of their patients. The whole office is so organized and put together. Dr Joanne also has a BEAUTIFUL office. So up to date, it looks absolutely fabulous !

flag | Submitted October 27, 2012

Dr Joanne is an amazing dentist.She has been my family's dentist for many years. She is the most caring person I have ever met. Her patients are her friends. Her staff are just as sweet as she is. She always does a great job and makes sure it is done right.She really does go beyond the call of duty and has been there for us when we needed her.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2011

Dr Joanne Stewart has been my family's dentist for 18 years. She is overly friendly,knowledgable and up todate on the latest in denistry. Dr stewart and her friendly and helpful staff always make our visits pleasant.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2008

I thought I had a great dentist in Dr. Joanne Stewart until I was to see another dentist. I knew after my appointment with my other dentist that Dr. Stewart was not as good as I thought. She was not up to date with her office and the other dentist showed me some things that were left unattended for a long time. I do not understand why she let them go and did not fix the problem that could have led to some serious problems down the road. It's not like she doesn't get paid enough to do her job. She is a very chatty and pleasant person and has knowledge of my personal life. I have been told and have heard myself , Dr Joanne discussing my personal problems with her staff and this is why I chose to see another dentist and I am very glad I did.

Submitted September 2, 2008

I can't say enough good things about "Dr. Joanne". She is the nest dentist I've ever had. She is knowledgeable, very friendly, loves to talk and seems genuinely interested in what you have to say. By besides all of that, she really takes care of her patients. She is gentle and has a real knack when it comes to kids. I live in Fredericton now, and am looking for a new dentist, but I don't think I can top her.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2008

Talk about going far and beyond to help someone in need. Today Dr. Joanne Steward offered her expertise to me, (not even one of her own patients) out of the kindness of her heart. I was in severe pain at home with a toothache, when my Grandmother suggested we call her Dentist, Dr. Steward, for some advice. I was already scheduled in for a Root Canal the next day with my own dentist. Dr.Joanne Steward suggested I call him and see about possibly beginning the procedure right away. So, I took her advice and called my Dentist, unfortunatly it wasnt a possibility. I figured id just have to wait until the next day to have work done on my tooth, I really didnt know how i was going to get through the next 24 hours, when the phone rang and it was Dr. Joanne Steward saying she would be willing to start the procedure just to talk my pain away. So thats just what happened. Her and her assistant met me at her office on a snowy sunday and went right to work on my tooth. I cant thank you both enough!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2008