Ratings for Dr. Michael Mogadam

Best person I have ever met. Miss him as my Doctor and friend. Always had time to explain. God Bless his caring and telling me what I needed to hear not what I wanted to hear!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

I worked for Dr. Mogadam. He is a office intensive physician. He continually works at his craft and genuinely cares for his patients. You're lucky if you have his ear. He is the best.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2014

Dr. Michael Mogadam is by far, the most knowledgeable physician I have ever had. He not only draws diagrams or show you on screen your problem area, but he also thoroughly explains your condition and the recommended treatment.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2013

Under his care for a year, was all ok, came in with extreme pain caused by stomach issue he was treating, dismissed my convern, and would not treat me for the pain. told me to go to my primary doc. Waste of time and money. Left in pain and very annoyed

flag | Submitted October 3, 2011

He came highly recomended to me. He helped turn my life around. He doesn't mince words & gets straihgt to the point. Charles K. April 6, 2011

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011

I liked Dr. Mogadam... he was nice, but stern. He treated me for stomach pain I was having (as well as for anemia, although that was not a GI issue). If I have GI issues in the future, I will probably see him.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2010

I saw this doctor years ago and i will never forget how mean he was. he told me that i had several things wrong with me causing me to get a second opinion and what he told me caused a lot of anxiety, and were not true!!..i am suprised he still has a practice.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2010

best damn doctor in the whole world and I should know since i've tried many of them.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2009

Very helpful the first time I saw him, did not just sit back and say I needed a colonoscopy like the other doctor. But the second time I came in with an idea of what might be the problem and he was not willing to discuss it. He refused to even give me his prescription for my situation, saying that I better find another doctor. Basically, he has a low tolerance for disagreement, since he's the doctor who's written all these books, etc., etc.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2009

Dr. Mogadam was fantastic, and I'm having a hard time finding an equivalent doctor since moving across the country. He is efficient without being hurried, and has a deep understanding of gastrointestinal issues. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2008

Dr. Michael Mogadam's Credentials

• Teheran Univ, Fac Of Med, Teheran, Iran (Grad. 1962)