Ratings for Dr. Christopher R. Canny

Best pediatrician on the planet! One in a million

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

Dr. Canny is the best. He sees us on Sundays and I find it amazing that he visits his patients in the hospital. You really cannot get a better doctor than this.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2012

Dr. Canny took care of our daughter for several years. We moved from the area, and still really miss Dr. Canny. Our new pediatrician, while good, can not live up to the outstanding expertise, great attitude, and care provided by Dr. Canny. My wife worked at YNHH and picked Dr. Canny because she saw that he was one of the few local pediatricans that made a habit of visiting their patients that ended up in the hospital - such visits are not required, but clearly shows that he cares and is involved. He carefully explained all sorts of little things to us, concerning new baby care. It was clear that he follows the medical literature, as he would occasionally mention that he was changing his methods since new data showed there was a better way.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2009

They don't come any better, my children are now 16 and 17 and even when my insurance changed, I continued with Dr. Canny where you won't wait, you'll get the best advise and best care

flag | Submitted April 14, 2009

The best. My children enjoyed going to the doctor. Dr Canny actually listened, even when you might remember something and add it to your description after the first explanation. He doesn't "turn off" anytime during the exam. And you left understanding the problem and what to do. If only we could go to him forever...

flag | Submitted February 8, 2009

The absolute best! Dr. Canny is extrememly knowledgable and truly cares about the whole child. They don't come any better.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2008

Dr. Christopher R. Canny's Credentials

• Washington Univ Sch Of Med, St Louis Mo 63110 (Grad. 1976)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hamden, CT