You may also like

Rate Dr. Marzena Odorczuk

Dr. Marzena Odorczuk's Ratings

I have been seeing Dr. Odorczuk for almost 15 years now since I was a teenager. I am an adult now but I believe the world would lose a lot one day when she retires. This is one of the few doctors that doesn't just treat the physical but treats the patient as well. What they are feeling, how it affects them, etc. Visits with her are never rushed, she always takes her time & goes above & beyond to explain and answer any questions you might have. One of the things I always love about her is that she relays any and all information in terms that you can understand. I HATE when doctors begin speaking to you as if you know what that giant scientific terminology is. She truly understands that a doctor can have all the knowledge in the world, but if you cannot relay that to your patient you are essentially an ineffective doctor. Agnes has worked with her for years too. She also takes on a very patient-oriented approach and is always so warm, friendly, and quick to return calls when the Doctor is not available. I wish all my doctors lived up to this standard. The moment anyone tries to make me feel as if I'm being unreasonable in my standards I know this is ludicrous & that it can be done because Dr. Ordorczuk is living proof! She's not just a great doctor, she is a great human being. How many professionals can you say that about?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2904472].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2015

The first visit I ever had with Dr. Odorczuk, for my annual consultation, she sat with me for 45-60 minutes discuss my health: concerns, issues, and ways to improve it. The second time I came to see her was with my bloodwork results, and she spent another 45-60 minutes with me discussing the results. She takes her time with you, thoroughly explains everything, and listens to your concerns. I've never experienced this with another doctor, and I will be sad to lose her when my plan changes. I appreciate that she puts a lot of value on self-care - diet, exercise, etc - and less reliance on medication unless necessary. I also love Agnes. She is so genuinely sweet and caring. The other office staff experiences have been mixed, but mostly positive.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2673757].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2015

Love her not an alarmist. Does not push meds she would rather you do it with foods. Takes a lot of time with you does not rush you. Cares....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2553487].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2014

Dr. Odorczuk is extraordinarily attentive. She does not skimp on time and takes care to listen to the patient and explain everything. She diligently follows the latest research. She is known to delay vacations and even make house calls for patients with cancer because she does not want to abandon them in their time of need. The kind of doctor legends are made of. It is, however, difficult to schedule appointments when it is not an emergency.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2087632].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2012

Dr. O is the best! She is knowledgable and caring beyond what is expected. I would recommend her to anyone. Her office staff is not of the same quality (except Agnes) so hopefully that will be corrected.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2087631].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2012

Love her. She is truly there to help you. Always explainig what she is prescribing,why and how it would help me. very very profesional ,loves ppl.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2087630].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2011

very judgemental. don't go to her if you are overweight Thinks she knows everything.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2087629].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2010

Thought she was great at one time but now find that she is too quick to medicate and thinks she knows everything. Reluctant to call other doctors to be on the same page about you. Gives misinfo and that can be dangerous. I think she has gotten too popular too soon. Be on your toes and do not let her talk you into believing what she says because she is a doc. Research things with your pharmacist or ther docs you know.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2087628].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2008

I love Dr. O and have been going to her for a long time. She takes her time explaining things to you and is great at what she does. I must have recommended her to at least 10 people since I started going and they all agree that she is one of a kind.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2087627].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2008

I am writing to revise my positive review. Please be careful about discussing mental health issues you may have. I was too trusting and told her I was seeing a therapist; she assumed incorrectly it was for depression and anxiety and began to treat me as if all my physical issues were caused by d and a. Also, if you have ever mentioned seeing a therapist, depression, etc please double check how you are being billed...for a regular office visit or for a mental health visit. This may or may not affect your co-pay, insurance rate and permanent medical record. I was billed for a mental health visit after being seen for test results, I received a bill for a higher co-pay, and my medical record and insurance record have been affected by someone who isn't a mental-health professional. I understand that a doc can bill for whatever is discussed, and she did bring up my 'depression' when I showed her a lump that had increased in size.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2087626].votes_count ]]