You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Marzena Odorczuk

The best doctor ever, great with her patients, very professional.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Odorczuk for almost 15 years now since I was a teenager. I am an adult now but I believe the world would lose a lot one day when she retires. This is one of the few doctors that doesn't just treat the physical but treats the patient as well. What they are feeling, how it affects them, etc. Visits with her are never rushed, she always takes her time & goes above & beyond to explain and answer any questions you might have. One of the things I always love about her is that she relays any and all information in terms that you can understand. I HATE when doctors begin speaking to you as if you know what that giant scientific terminology is. She truly understands that a doctor can have all the knowledge in the world, but if you cannot relay that to your patient you are essentially an ineffective doctor. Agnes has worked with her for years too. She also takes on a very patient-oriented approach and is always so warm, friendly, and quick to return calls when the Doctor is not available. I wish all my doctors lived up to this standard. The moment anyone tries to make me feel as if I'm being unreasonable in my standards I know this is ludicrous & that it can be done because Dr. Ordorczuk is living proof! She's not just a great doctor, she is a great human being. How many professionals can you say that about?

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

The first visit I ever had with Dr. Odorczuk, for my annual consultation, she sat with me for 45-60 minutes discuss my health: concerns, issues, and ways to improve it. The second time I came to see her was with my bloodwork results, and she spent another 45-60 minutes with me discussing the results. She takes her time with you, thoroughly explains everything, and listens to your concerns. I've never experienced this with another doctor, and I will be sad to lose her when my plan changes. I appreciate that she puts a lot of value on self-care - diet, exercise, etc - and less reliance on medication unless necessary. I also love Agnes. She is so genuinely sweet and caring. The other office staff experiences have been mixed, but mostly positive.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

Dr. Odorczuk is extraordinarily attentive. She does not skimp on time and takes care to listen to the patient and explain everything. She diligently follows the latest research. She is known to delay vacations and even make house calls for patients with cancer because she does not want to abandon them in their time of need. The kind of doctor legends are made of. It is, however, difficult to schedule appointments when it is not an emergency.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2012

Dr. O is the best! She is knowledgable and caring beyond what is expected. I would recommend her to anyone. Her office staff is not of the same quality (except Agnes) so hopefully that will be corrected.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2012

Love her. She is truly there to help you. Always explainig what she is prescribing,why and how it would help me. very very profesional ,loves ppl.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2011

very judgemental. don't go to her if you are overweight Thinks she knows everything.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2010

Thought she was great at one time but now find that she is too quick to medicate and thinks she knows everything. Reluctant to call other doctors to be on the same page about you. Gives misinfo and that can be dangerous. I think she has gotten too popular too soon. Be on your toes and do not let her talk you into believing what she says because she is a doc. Research things with your pharmacist or ther docs you know.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2008

I love Dr. O and have been going to her for a long time. She takes her time explaining things to you and is great at what she does. I must have recommended her to at least 10 people since I started going and they all agree that she is one of a kind.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2008

Dr. Marzena Odorczuk's Credentials

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 1995)

Oxford

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "The best doctor ever, great with her patients, very professional."

December 15, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Odorczuk for almost 15 years now since I was a teenager. I am an adult now but I believe the world would lose a lot one day when she reti..."

August 24, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "The first visit I ever had with Dr. Odorczuk, for my annual consultation, she sat with me for 45-60 minutes discuss my health: concerns, issues, and ways to i..."

January 6, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Love her not an alarmist. Does not push meds she would rather you do it with foods. Takes a lot of time with you does not rush you. Cares...."

September 26, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=14378'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.8

February 5, 2014
  • City changed from &quot;WAYNE&quot; to &quot;Totowa&quot;

August 29, 2013
  • City changed from "TOTOWA" to "WAYNE"

July 4, 2012