Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Sasso

Great surgeon. Used over many years, always right on the money. Neat, clean, effective with no complications. The best. Period

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

After our entire family had gone to him for surgical procedures for many years we joked calling him our "family surgeon" BUT in the end an in office procedure on my mother he basically killed her from the deadly infection she acquired from his dirty (rusty, etc) equipment which I noticed on a later office visit.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

Explained one thing. Did another. I waited 2 hrs to see him for 10 mins, scheduled my surgery for a few weeks later. I was his first surgery and he arrived 30 mins late without an apology. When I questioned what he did surgically and how it didn't match what he told me, he got extremely arrogant. I would not recommend him or see him again.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2011

About a year after a Hernia repair surgery, by a doc in this office & having much pain in that area, at appointment with Sasso, I informed him my job consisted of constant heavy lifting (30-70Lbs.) daily, he told me a lot of people work with discomfort, take iborofen. 3 years later, pain more severe, appointment today, he did order CT scan, but once again "minimized" my complaint of pain just take ibuprofen or advil "for the discomfort" at which I stated "the pain is way pass the "discomfort stage", to which he did not say a verbal word, just grunted... My question is out of the people who work with pain, in this area, how many are over 50 females who "lift 30-70+ Lbs." constantly & daily? When asked about a note to state a lighter duty, cause when I'm doing lighter duty the pain is not as severe, his reply was to have scan to see if a "reason" shows for that request... So if the scan doesn't show pain, then what??.... I do not like this doctor...

flag | Submitted September 20, 2011

Dr. Sasso is an extreamly caring Dr. I went to him without an appointment I stopped in to make one But instead of making an appointment He told his receptionest he would see me ! Even though he had an office full of patients. My question I had a problem medicelly That I haden't got a true answear on But DrSasso told me exactly what it was .He is a one in a millon

flag | Submitted January 25, 2011

DR. SASSO IS AN EXTREMELY AWESOME DOCTOR WHO IS VERY INFORMATIVE AND EXCELLENT AT WHAT HE DOES. I HAD GALL BLADDER SURGERY AND HAD LITTLE TO NO PAIN FOR ONLY 2 DAYS AFTER SURGERY. I WOULD HIGHLY RECCOMEND AND WOULD GO BACK TO HIM AGAIN.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2010

I had walked into Dr. Sasso's office to make an appointment As I was very concerned about a situation that I had He took me in that day without an appointment . He was very busy that day I was very impressed with him as for the true concern he has for his patients . That is rare these days With the exception of my family Dr . Dr. Chad Richman.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2010

Excellent surgeon. Caring, great bed side manner.Takes time to listen, returns phone calls.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2008

Dr. Michael J. Sasso's Credentials

• University Of New England, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1985)

GHI