Ratings for Dr. Barry I. Rosenblum

I can speak more of Dr Rosenblum than probably anyone else. I've been seeing him for almost three years. Because of a recurring foot ulcer due to non diabetic neuropathy. Because of him he's healed my wound three different times. Ech time it coming back(not his fault) Finally he recommended having my toe fused to prevent the ulcer from ever coming back. He's kind, very knowledgeable and never rude. He always took my thoughts into consideration and I couldn't recommend him more!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

Very rude, and arrogant. There's a used car dealer -ish way about him. Hustler or trying to huck plastic inserts, or surgery, etc...Also, there's a quirk with him in that he never looks you in the eye. It's bizarre, also in a hurry probably b/c he's a hustler Podiatrist.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Dr Rosenblum is a great podiatrist. He is very caring, compassionate and is willing to listen to his patients. His nurse Amy is excellent ! Together this team has saved my feet . I would highly recommend him to diabetics who are having foot ulcers.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

FORGETS HIS FRIENDS J.G AND R.I. MONEY IS MORE TO HIM THEN HIS PATIENTS

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

Horrible doctor, worst mistake to get my foot surgery with him. Once the surgery was over the follow up visits were rushed and he didn’t seem to care about my concerns regarding my foot. Am in more now pain now than when I originally went in. Wish I’d gone with a different doctor.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

What a disappointment! Literally, and pardon the pun, but his "one size fits all" metaphor is apt as he simply dealt with my concern in the same way that he has with others (he actually treated me for plantar fas when I don't even have that!!). He kept saying he does things "mechanically" and doesn't worry about things "systemically." Serious? He spent 4.4 minutes with me (yep, I timed it) and simply said he doesn't see anything wrong. Went to another podiatrist who did! He actually had his "nurse" follow up with me. I sat in the room and she came back in asking if I was done! No salutation from the good 'ol doc....just passing the baton to his staff. He's fortunate his is blessed with an excellent front desk staff!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

I went to his office because of pain in my foot, he didn't bother to examine my foot, he asked me what me wanted him to do (???), no ex-rays, he did a bad taping of my foot and that was all. Had to take it off because my foot was bluish. Next day I went to see an urgent care doctor, and had MRI. Dr. Rosenblum made a wrong diagnosis. An orthopedist at BIMDC sent me to physical therapy, ordered an orthopaedic boot for me, prescribed medications.PLEASE, people, don't see Dr. Rosenblum: he's a bad doctor, lazy, uncaring, arrogant. He seems not to like his profession, and the people who go to see him seeking help.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2014

This doctor is awesome! He is warm, personable, efficient, knowledgeable. I am shaking my head in disbelief when I read these bad reviews. It is not the doctor that I saw. I would recommend him to anyone and in fact, already have. I guess we all have different experiences depending on our own personality, expectations,... So, need to keep everyone's review in perspective. I have only seen him twice and twice, I liked him.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

I had my lapidus procedure about 6 months ago and found every meeting from my first consultation up to each follow up to be a very positive experience. He made time for all of my questions and explained them in a caring manner. I was given all the facts and felt great about my decision to have the procedure. There should be more doctors like Dr.Rosenblum. He is excellent at his profession and I have had zero problems with recovery. That is thanks to him and his talented team. I am very pleased with my results and highly recommend him to anyone who is in need of this surgery.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

Dr. Barry I. Rosenblum's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1987)