Ratings for Dr. Robert J. Jibben

Dr. Jibben reminds me of doctors in those days before health insurance set the policies and practices. He takes his time with each patient and listens to their concerns.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2012

I've been seeing Dr. Bob Jibben since he moved back home to Dexter and I think he's a very laid-back doctor who is very knowledgeable, he'll take the time to explain your condition, ask questions, probing for information to get to the core of your problem. He gets in no rush even though he's got patients waiting. He'll always try to prescribe an affordable prescription if he can, uses the WalMart $4 list and gets a kick out of seeing his patients get relief on a $4 drug. He and his wife (who practices with him) have a great family practice and it will only improve over time. Wonderful man who doesn't mind giving out free advice, works with the local high school football players, goes to all the games and supports the school. Dr. Bob, we're glad to have you back!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2009

This doctor is very rude and not carring about his clients. I have left in tears because of his rudeness. He has a temper problem with me and turned around and made it sound like all the problems I was having was my fault.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2008

Dr. Robert J. Jibben's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Dexter, MO