Ratings for Dr. Bradford Duncan

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

I am very happy to see nice comments here for Dr Duncan. I have been his patient for fourteen years and can wholeheartedly endorse comments about Dr Duncan's thoroughness, helpfulness, knowledge, attention to detail, answering all questions, genuine professional and caring approach to his career and to his patients.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

Dr Duncan is an excellent physician. He is smart, and considerate. I am grateful for his care.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2012

Dr. Duncan is thoughtful, thorough, and down to business (yet approachable and non-threatening). Every time I see him he takes the time to answer all my questions and leaves me feeling good about my appointment. He doesn't judge and I feel comfortable talking to him about anything. Just a nice guy.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2008

Dr Duncan is current on latest treatments. Took plenty of time to get to know my history and my family health history. Takes time to answer questions.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2008

Dr. Duncan has been my primary care physician for about 4 years and I have been very pleased with his care. He is a very bright and attentive young man. He has frequently contacted me at home or at work when there have been issues that needed follow-up. He does have E-mail access and that is a great way to leave non urgent messages for him. I feel that he is a little too quick to refer out to other specialists when I think that he, really, could take care of the issue himself. He is smarter than most of the specialists I have seen and they have told me the same thing themselves! He is so thorough that he does tend to run a little behind schedule. All in all, he is a gem.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2008

Dr. Bradford Duncan's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Healthnet
Multiplan
The Guardian Life Insurance Company Of America
Wellpoint

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. duncan is scientifically strong and patient. He explains everything and is just possibly nice."

September 24, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I am very happy to see nice comments here for Dr Duncan. I have been his patient for fourteen years and can wholeheartedly endorse comments about Dr Duncan's th..."

March 31, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=143712'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 5.0

February 5, 2014