Ratings for Dr. David B. Sigman

great all around experience. Dr. Sigman takes his time to explain the diagnosis and treatments options and it is readily evident he cares about his patients. I would recommend him to anyone needing quality and compassionate urologic care.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Appt. 10/17 @ 3PM. - This was scheduled as a routine, preventative annual check-up. There were no issues or complaints presented, no symptoms discussed, and no diagnosis or treatments of any kind offered. This should have been covered by my insurance @ 100%, but I was charged for a regular office visit without my approval and I consider this a form of theft. I tried to work this out and gave the office plenty of time to remedy this problem. I don’t want anyone else to fall a victim of this scam.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Communicated to me in terms I could understand. Surgery went very smoothly and just the way he explained it to me. Most of all, he was genuinely concerned about my condition and he demonstrated compassion throughout our interactions.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2012

excellent bed side mannder, compassionate and knowledgable

flag | Submitted January 18, 2006

Dr. David B. Sigman's Credentials

• Univ Of Md Sch Of Med, Baltimore Md 21201 (Grad. 1993)

Commercial Insurance Company