Ratings for Dr. Frederick L. Sabido

had double hernia surgery come to find out he put in a defective mesh and when i confronted him bout it he got very defensive and said you think i would put a defective product in you> well he did.. People please do your own research on him cause he's not a good dr i feel he doesn't care about the patients and there pain. i would never go back to him!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

My mother went to him to remove a cancerous mass in her ileum which meant removing part of her colon. The surgery went ok. Afterward he told her to resume a normal diet...Have steak, pizza, anything you would normally have. Well that poor advice almost killed her. She ended up with a blockage in her bowels and rapidly declining kidney function. She could not keep food down for 9 days. In the hospital she was told she was supposed to follow a "low residue" diet aka not at all what Sabido said. He almost killed her yet when we called him he refused to see her in the hospital. Awful man who has no right to practice medicine.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

When my son's wound became infected he no longer wanted to speak with me. I was in the ER and he refused to come in and see my 16 year old son. When I met him in his office he blamed my son for the stitches ripping. I told him my son had a problem with anesthesia, when Dr. Sabido came to let us know that his surgery went well I asked how my son came out of the anesthesia he said fine. I latter found out he did not stay with my son, he had his staff close my son's wound. I can only assume that my son woke up wild and tore a stitch. (after I was told he came out fine and he was not in the room) He is a great surgeon until he makes a mistake then he does not want to know you. KEEP YOU KIDs AWAY FROM HIM!!!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Excellent surgeon he did my inguinal hernia robotically and I never even took a pain pill. I was back to desk work the next day.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Dr. Sabido put me through tremendous pain. He botched two hernia surgeries in 5 months and it took another doctor 2 1/2 hours to fix the mess Sabido made.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

Worst doctors, messed up my gallbladder operation, needed 4 operations after to fix it

flag | Submitted July 5, 2015

Handled surgeries for my wife and two sons. Very pleased with the outcomes and the follow up care. He explained everything and answered all questions. I have recommended him to several friends.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

Dr Sabido is a great surgeon. He makes you feel like a friend and not a patient. He takes the time to explain what's going to happen during your surgery this could make you feel relaxed before the surgery.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

I had surgery on my breast. So compasionate and understanding. I recommend to anyone who wants to know about a surgeon

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

Dr.Sabido is a awesome Doctor,.. he's very professional an caring he takes his time in emplaning the diagnosis/surgery I always go see him when I've needed an he's always been on target. I highly recommend him to my friends and family,may God Bless him always.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013

Dr. Frederick L. Sabido's Credentials

• Hindi

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)