Ratings for Dr. Hussain Rahal

Rahal and his team changed my life. I am so happy with my results, he is really one of the best in the world. My hairline is perfect!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

Spotless facilities and great rooms to rest up in. Comfortable bed, leather recliner, clean shower and huge flat-screen TV with Netflix and Wi-Fi. Informational brochures with food options, taxis and other useful information was also found in the room. Professional, courteous, and the nurses were very nice, patient and knowledgeable. The common room was also gorgeous and always stocked with great snacks and kitchen utensils. Pain pills were provided free of charge and so were the materials needed for post-operation recovery. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

If you are considering a HT there is no better physcian than Dr. Rahal. I had a 1250 fue procedure in Dec and the results after 7 months are nothing short of amazing. I know this because this was my second surgery. My 3000 FUE surgery with a well know clinic in Toronto produced poor results and it took over 12 months to see any resulting growth. With Dr. Rahal and his post surgery protocol I started to see growth in the third month and had a full head of hair after six months. My first surgery was incredibly painful and resulted in scarring and nerve pain for months. With Dr. Rahal my donor area was completely healed in days and I had zero nerve pain. My receipent area was healed in little over a week and ended up keeping a large amount of my graphs. This compares to my first surgery where I lost all my graphs and suffered significant shock loss. Same surgery, same person, two different physcians and results that are night and day. I can't stress enough what a difference a good surgeon makes when it comes to a HT and Dr. Rahal is one of the best in the world. Do not make the same mistake I did. I considered Dr. Rahal for my first surgery but didn't go with him because I didn't want to travel. I paid both financially and emotionally for that decision. Luckily Dr. Rahal was able to fix my sub part results and restore my confidence in doctors. Dr. Rahal is a true artist and i now have the hairline to prove it. I read a comment that said Dr. Rahal doesn't care about his patients and only cares about money. Nothing could be further from the truth. The entire Rahal clinic is set up to take care of patients the best way possible. Trust me I have seen the other side. The staff a Rahal are amazing. My patient advisor Larissa followed up with me so many times after the surgery and was always so nice to deal with. I had zero follow up after my first surgery. Not one! During my surgery Mike and his team were so great to deal with and they really cared about my comfort during the surgery. Again I have seen the other side and the team at Rahal is world class. Lastly, my surgery at Rahal was orginally for 1500 grafts, but during the procedure Mike realized he could extract the full amount of grafts without impacting my donor area. The next day I was refunded money for the grafts that were not taken. I would have never known if the full amount of grafts were not taken and implanted. I am not convinced many clinics would have displayed the same level of ethics to provide me with a true graft count and refund my money. To make a long review short, if you are looking to have a HT you will not find a better surgeon in terms results and patient experience. Learn from my mistake and don't trust anyone other Dr. Rahal. He changed my life.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

Definitely he don't care about his patients. He did the same thing to me with his masterful hairline design...poor excuse for a doctor and a disgrace to his colleagues that are great doctors. Wish someone would do that to him and see how he likes it.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

I submitted a lengthy review describing why Rahal is a bad surgeon (mainly because he doesn't care about patients, he only cares about money, he also doesn't do much, he's more of a manager than an actual doctor, it's the incompetent staff that does most of it), but it got removed. Somehow it disappeared a few days later. I've seen other negative reviews getting removed. The ones I came across a few months ago I can't find them anymore. No wonder why there's not that many negative reviews in here. Don't be fooled by the 5 star reviews here. Most of them give no specifics about the procedure, instead they just talk about how nice the staff at the clinic was, listing all the names of the employees. Rahal gave me the worst hairline I could have asked for. Either he suffers from poor judgement when he makes decisions for his patients, or he just doesn't care at all (I'm afraid the latter is true). In the end he makes you sign all kinds of papers, to avoid responsibility. Pretty pathetic. If this review gets removed again, I'm re-posting it.

Submitted June 9, 2016

From my initial email contact to my 12 month follow up with Dr. Rahal and his clinic the experience has been top notch. The results I have recieved have met my high expectations and I would not hesitate to be a repeat customer or recommend to those that can afford his high end services. He created the hair line of my dreams - better in fact than when I was in my twenties and despite my having good self confidence already this boosted my appearance and self-esteem.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

Nothing but the best

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

Exceptional results by professional staff lead by Dr Rahal who is a consummate artist and perfectionist. He truly cares about his patient and delivers a great patient experience. His results speak volumes - a leader in his field of hair restoration. I have been back twice and his results are simply spectacular. Dense, natural and undetectable. I can't say enough about his skill and the experience I received. Mike who leads Dr Rahals team - head nurse is exceptional. Caring and makes you feel at ease. From beginning to end the process is methodological- a well oiled machine that delivers superior results. Well done and thank you !! Keep up the consistent results - nothing short of exceptional !

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

After reading forums/ reviews/ watching videos obsessively, I thought to myself these results can't be real, he's a myth, a legend, these results/feedback are too good to be true but simply put, they are true. I would find it very hard for to believe that there is another Dr and staff out there that are the full package when it comes to the overall experience. He surrounds himself with great staff who go above and beyond to make sure your experience is a pleasurable one. Mike and Kamila were so helpful to the point where I became sick of them lol. Whether it's their job or not to be nice and make sure you're comfortable doesn't matter. It can take a toll on staff doing the same thing every day with a new patient going over the same thing with a new low self esteem patient. They are literally there with you every step of the way to cover any thoughts or clouding of your mind regarding any concerns you may have. Now as for the results, I am a little over a month post and some new hairs are already growing in and some of the original transplanted hairs are still hanging on waiting to be bounced out by the new thicker fuller hair. I'm blown away by the fact that some new hairs are already sprouting out and are full and thick. I'm just so excited for the journey of progress that is to come these next few months. It was an amazing experience from the staff/orange water during the procedure/break for lunch(tuna was very good)/guesthouse, just perfect. I am truly grateful to have been Rahal'd.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

I had my fue hair transplant procedure 16 days ago (2520 grafts) , apart from the fact that everything was very smooth and punctual, the team was very helpful and friendly prior to the procedure, during and even this day's after the surgery making sure that everything is well and my hilling process is ok. The procedure itself was very smooth, and surprisingly comfort and with hardly any inconvenience. My donor are looked great after 5 days, and my recipient area after 7 days, on the 12th day it was hardly noticeable that I did any procedure, The scabs were gone on the 13th day so that was great to.. The hair line looks great and I'm looking forward seeing the final result in the upcoming 12 months. I did a lot of research before i decided to do the procedure with Dr. Rahal and I can definitely say it was the best decision i made. I want to thank Dr. Rahal, Mike. and Kamila for all the assistance, tolerance and professionalism. I'm sure the final result will be great; I strongly recommend those who are still struggling with the decision with which doctor to do the procedure to choose Dr. Rahal and his team. RC .

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

Dr. Hussain Rahal's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients