Ratings for Dr. Hussain Rahal

I had my FUT at Rahal one year ago and I am absolutely thrilled from the results. My hairline hasn't been this strong since I was a teenager, and I've received so many compliments on my hair from new acquaintances. The patient care is amazing, from beginning to end. I always felt taken care of, and even a year later they still check up on me. All the staff at Rahal were very nice and helpful. The facility is beautiful and made me feel confident the moment I walked in. I strongly recommend staying at the Rahal guest house; it's a minute walk away from the clinic and has all the things to make your recovery comfortable. 5 Stars and my highest recommendation for Rahal!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

I am absolutely thrilled with the results of my hair transplant performed by Dr Rahal and his staff. Having had this procedure on 29/03/2016, now 7 months on, my hair line is back to what it was 25 years ago. Having had 2000 grafts FUT my hair is very dense and there is still another 6 months to go before I reach full thickness. The staff were amazing throughout the entire procedure caring for my every need. I would 100% recommend Dr Rahal and his team.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

I have had a procedure before from a doctor in Toronto which did not turn out well for me and after extensive research I finally zeroed in on Dr Rahal. Dr Rahal is by far the best hair restoration doctor in Canada. The results of my FUT procedure with Dr Rahal (in 2014) are stunning. Right from the time I made my first call, I have found Dr Rahal and his team to have exemplary professionalism. The care, support and service that they provide is simply the best I have ever come across as they take care of even the minutest details. They regularly follow-up like clock work and are extremely prompt in their responses. In the pre-op meeting Dr Rahal discusses the best and most practical options with absolutely no hard sell at any time. Considerable attention is given to patient health both before and after the procedure including post-op care. They even give you a post-op kit and detailed instructions on graft care. After my first procedure with Dr Rahal, I felt that some improvements could be made in the temples, which couldnt be done the first time because of donor hair limitations. Dr Rahal offered to do a touch up for absolutely no charge, something unheard of in this industry. It shows that their focus in on client satisfaction, which I greatly appreciated. The clean guest house which is right next to the clinic has all facilities that you need pre and post-op, including Netflix, movies, microwave, fridge and free breakfast! As far as the hairline is concerned, Dr Rahal is an artist. I can now understand why he is called the hairline king! If you are looking for hair restoration, Dr Rahal is your answer. Simply the best of the best!! Thank you Dr Rahal!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

Dr Rahal and his team have given me exemplary care and service. The result of my FUE procedure has been astonishing and beyond my expectation. I can't really find a single fault in the entire process. Its been one year since the procedure. Dr Rahal has just contacted me to have a follow up meeting since he's in Toronto. I think that really shows his care towards the patients.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2016

Rahal and his team changed my life. I am so happy with my results, he is really one of the best in the world. My hairline is perfect!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

Spotless facilities and great rooms to rest up in. Comfortable bed, leather recliner, clean shower and huge flat-screen TV with Netflix and Wi-Fi. Informational brochures with food options, taxis and other useful information was also found in the room. Professional, courteous, and the nurses were very nice, patient and knowledgeable. The common room was also gorgeous and always stocked with great snacks and kitchen utensils. Pain pills were provided free of charge and so were the materials needed for post-operation recovery. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

If you are considering a HT there is no better physcian than Dr. Rahal. I had a 1250 fue procedure in Dec and the results after 7 months are nothing short of amazing. I know this because this was my second surgery. My 3000 FUE surgery with a well know clinic in Toronto produced poor results and it took over 12 months to see any resulting growth. With Dr. Rahal and his post surgery protocol I started to see growth in the third month and had a full head of hair after six months. My first surgery was incredibly painful and resulted in scarring and nerve pain for months. With Dr. Rahal my donor area was completely healed in days and I had zero nerve pain. My receipent area was healed in little over a week and ended up keeping a large amount of my graphs. This compares to my first surgery where I lost all my graphs and suffered significant shock loss. Same surgery, same person, two different physcians and results that are night and day. I can't stress enough what a difference a good surgeon makes when it comes to a HT and Dr. Rahal is one of the best in the world. Do not make the same mistake I did. I considered Dr. Rahal for my first surgery but didn't go with him because I didn't want to travel. I paid both financially and emotionally for that decision. Luckily Dr. Rahal was able to fix my sub part results and restore my confidence in doctors. Dr. Rahal is a true artist and i now have the hairline to prove it. I read a comment that said Dr. Rahal doesn't care about his patients and only cares about money. Nothing could be further from the truth. The entire Rahal clinic is set up to take care of patients the best way possible. Trust me I have seen the other side. The staff a Rahal are amazing. My patient advisor Larissa followed up with me so many times after the surgery and was always so nice to deal with. I had zero follow up after my first surgery. Not one! During my surgery Mike and his team were so great to deal with and they really cared about my comfort during the surgery. Again I have seen the other side and the team at Rahal is world class. Lastly, my surgery at Rahal was orginally for 1500 grafts, but during the procedure Mike realized he could extract the full amount of grafts without impacting my donor area. The next day I was refunded money for the grafts that were not taken. I would have never known if the full amount of grafts were not taken and implanted. I am not convinced many clinics would have displayed the same level of ethics to provide me with a true graft count and refund my money. To make a long review short, if you are looking to have a HT you will not find a better surgeon in terms results and patient experience. Learn from my mistake and don't trust anyone other Dr. Rahal. He changed my life.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

Definitely he don't care about his patients. He did the same thing to me with his masterful hairline design...poor excuse for a doctor and a disgrace to his colleagues that are great doctors. Wish someone would do that to him and see how he likes it.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

I submitted a lengthy review describing why Rahal is a bad surgeon (mainly because he doesn't care about patients, he only cares about money, he also doesn't do much, he's more of a manager than an actual doctor, it's the incompetent staff that does most of it), but it got removed. Somehow it disappeared a few days later. I've seen other negative reviews getting removed. The ones I came across a few months ago I can't find them anymore. No wonder why there's not that many negative reviews in here. Don't be fooled by the 5 star reviews here. Most of them give no specifics about the procedure, instead they just talk about how nice the staff at the clinic was, listing all the names of the employees. Rahal gave me the worst hairline I could have asked for. Either he suffers from poor judgement when he makes decisions for his patients, or he just doesn't care at all (I'm afraid the latter is true). In the end he makes you sign all kinds of papers, to avoid responsibility. Pretty pathetic. If this review gets removed again, I'm re-posting it.

Submitted June 9, 2016

From my initial email contact to my 12 month follow up with Dr. Rahal and his clinic the experience has been top notch. The results I have recieved have met my high expectations and I would not hesitate to be a repeat customer or recommend to those that can afford his high end services. He created the hair line of my dreams - better in fact than when I was in my twenties and despite my having good self confidence already this boosted my appearance and self-esteem.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

Dr. Hussain Rahal's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

HIP