Ratings for Dr. Hussain Rahal

He is in simple terms, the master. I concur with everyone below about his staff, his professionalism...what blew me away is his artistry. Im in my early 50's, decided after many years and progressed hair loss to give it a go. The results were incredible...about 1600 grafts with 3300 hairs, covered about 50% of my entire hair loss in one day. After 4 months I didn't even recognize the person in the mirror. I had a hairline, better than when I was in my 30's. I look 10 years younger overnight. Wow. Went back and said he will try and finish the job. Not once did he raise my hopes too high. I suppose he does that to maintain realistic expectations, but the man is an artist par excellence.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Great staff and great results from 2 hair transplants I've received at Dr. Rahal's Clinic.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

My eyebrows were very thin. I was very self concious of them. I have gained so much self confidence. Dr. Rahal was very thourough and helpful with Pre-op and post-op care. He even did a free touch up on my brows a year later because the graphs didn't take in certain places. I am very happy with the results. My eyebrows look very natural. I just have to trim them a tad a couple times a week so that they look good. His Office Supervisor Larissa is very helpful and nice as well. I couldn't ask for a better experience.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Had my FUE 5 months post, and I'm already blown away with the changes I'm seeing in my hairline. We used 2507 grafts to reframe my hairline and fill in my temple angles. Dr. Rahal was very professional and ethical. He explained to me how we should keep the design conservative because I'm 40 years old, and I will continue to have more hair loss. His entire staff was so friendly and helpful. I was extremely nervous going into it, and they made my experience so comforting. I will definitely be going back to Dr. Rahal when the time comes for procedure #2!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

I'm only 5 months post op and I'm already totally blown away by the results, it has completely changed my life. Dr. Rahal I cannot thank you enough. If you are on the fence about having a procedure, look no further. Dr. Rahal is your man. Not only is he take time out if his busy surgery day to meet with you for a pre-op consult the day before your procedure, he takes the time to explain your hair loss, any limitations you have, any further hair loss you may experience and how we should take that into account. I did not feel like he was just after my money, after my procedure I only got 2464 FUT and I was booked for 2500 FUT, and he actually refunded me for 36 grafts that I didn't get. He's a very ethical doctor, and you can tell his primary goal to make sure you will be happy with the results. I wish I would have done it sooner! thanks again Dr. Rahal and your amazing team who helped me so much!!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

Could not be happier with the result of my transplant (FUE) in hairline with Dr, Rahal! I am at the 9 month mark now and everything is perfect. Procedure was done in May 2016. I stayed at the guesthouse and that was so relaxing. I strongly recommend staying here. Unless it's all booked i can't see any reason not to. The whole process from beginning to end was very professional and i would absolutely recommend Dr. Rahal to anyone considering a transplant. The staff at the clinic would deserve more than 5 stars, I felt so taken care of right from my first contact with the right up to now. I am so glad that i chose to have this done and also with choosing Dr Rahal!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

I had a great experience in Ottawa with Dr. Rahal and his staff at the Rahal clinic. I stayed at the guesthouse which is a 20 second walk to the clinic which is very convenient. The staff were very helpful and knowledgable and were able to answer all my questions. My procedure was virtually painless and staff made sure I was comfortable at all times. The design of my hairline is perfect. I couldn't be happier.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

There is a reason he is called the Hairline King! I am 14 months post op, had 2000 grafts added to re-create my hairline via FUE, and the results are amazing! Such a natural design, not even my own family can tell I had something done. I'm 27 years old, and all my friends and family keep asking me what my secret is because my hair is looking amazing! My secret is Dr. Rahal, he will give you the results you want. There is no reason to look anywhere else. Thank you Dr. Rahal, for giving me my confidence back!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Last October, I had a FUE with Dr. Rahal. Now, I am waiting for the results in the following months, with confidence. From the first appointment, when I decided to go through this procedure, to the procedure itself, and then to the follow-up, everything has gone well, and is still going well. All has been well planned and scheduled. Thanks to Dr. Rahal and his team for their professionalism, diligence and assistance. Everything is done to make the patient at ease. I cannot imagine better conditions for a hair transplant.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

A number of comments on this site have, I believe correctly, flagged up two incredibly important qualities in Dr. Rahal: integrity and honesty. I also believe some other commentators have misinterpreted this for a lack of empathy or compassion. In truth, he is simply managing the expectations of often vulnerable men; men who can and have been taken advantage of in this industry. I was identified as having a limited donor supply, and was therefore recommended for a conservative hairline with the appropriate corresponding density. For this I am grateful. I am young, and if treated as a short term solution to progressive hair loss a hair transplant could prove worrisome down the line. So, expect no sugar-coating, but this is because Dr. Rahal, ultimately, has your best interests in mind. It is too early for me to judge the results of his handy-work, but I can say that his staff went well beyond the call of duty to accommodate my needs, and the facilities were of the highest standard. Anyone considering this treatment should look no further than Rahal.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Dr. Hussain Rahal's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Medicaid / Medi-Cal
Workers Comp

Request an Appointment

Please complete this form to request an appointment