Ratings for Dr. Hussain Rahal

I have had a procedure before from a doctor in Toronto which did not turn out well for me and after extensive research I finally zeroed in on Dr Rahal. Dr Rahal is by far the best hair restoration doctor in Canada. The results of my FUT procedure with Dr Rahal (in 2014) are stunning. Right from the time I made my first call, I have found Dr Rahal and his team to have exemplary professionalism. The care, support and service that they provide is simply the best I have ever come across as they take care of even the minutest details. They regularly follow-up like clock work and are extremely prompt in their responses. In the pre-op meeting Dr Rahal discusses the best and most practical options with absolutely no hard sell at any time. Considerable attention is given to patient health both before and after the procedure including post-op care. They even give you a post-op kit and detailed instructions on graft care. After my first procedure with Dr Rahal, I felt that some improvements could be made in the temples, which couldnt be done the first time because of donor hair limitations. Dr Rahal offered to do a touch up for absolutely no charge, something unheard of in this industry. It shows that their focus in on client satisfaction, which I greatly appreciated. The clean guest house which is right next to the clinic has all facilities that you need pre and post-op, including Netflix, movies, microwave, fridge and free breakfast! As far as the hairline is concerned, Dr Rahal is an artist. I can now understand why he is called the hairline king! If you are looking for hair restoration, Dr Rahal is your answer. Simply the best of the best!! Thank you Dr Rahal!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

I'm so happy that someone still have passion for his job and doesn't thinks only about money. Rahal changed my life I traveled 30 hours flight to go to the best I will recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

35 years old. 2 surgeries. 5 years appart. best decision ever! No one can tell I've had work done. I've personally recommended Dr. Rahal to both friends and collegues.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

he is a great doctor. And I hVE heard a lot about hi

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

Never went through with the surgery, but spoke to receptionist who seems more than nice. Will post again when I have more information.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

He is in simple terms, the master. I concur with everyone below about his staff, his professionalism...what blew me away is his artistry. Im in my early 50's, decided after many years and progressed hair loss to give it a go. The results were incredible...about 1600 grafts with 3300 hairs, covered about 50% of my entire hair loss in one day. After 4 months I didn't even recognize the person in the mirror. I had a hairline, better than when I was in my 30's. I look 10 years younger overnight. Wow. Went back and said he will try and finish the job. Not once did he raise my hopes too high. I suppose he does that to maintain realistic expectations, but the man is an artist par excellence.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Great staff and great results from 2 hair transplants I've received at Dr. Rahal's Clinic.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

My eyebrows were very thin. I was very self concious of them. I have gained so much self confidence. Dr. Rahal was very thourough and helpful with Pre-op and post-op care. He even did a free touch up on my brows a year later because the graphs didn't take in certain places. I am very happy with the results. My eyebrows look very natural. I just have to trim them a tad a couple times a week so that they look good. His Office Supervisor Larissa is very helpful and nice as well. I couldn't ask for a better experience.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Had my FUE 5 months post, and I'm already blown away with the changes I'm seeing in my hairline. We used 2507 grafts to reframe my hairline and fill in my temple angles. Dr. Rahal was very professional and ethical. He explained to me how we should keep the design conservative because I'm 40 years old, and I will continue to have more hair loss. His entire staff was so friendly and helpful. I was extremely nervous going into it, and they made my experience so comforting. I will definitely be going back to Dr. Rahal when the time comes for procedure #2!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

I'm only 5 months post op and I'm already totally blown away by the results, it has completely changed my life. Dr. Rahal I cannot thank you enough. If you are on the fence about having a procedure, look no further. Dr. Rahal is your man. Not only is he take time out if his busy surgery day to meet with you for a pre-op consult the day before your procedure, he takes the time to explain your hair loss, any limitations you have, any further hair loss you may experience and how we should take that into account. I did not feel like he was just after my money, after my procedure I only got 2464 FUT and I was booked for 2500 FUT, and he actually refunded me for 36 grafts that I didn't get. He's a very ethical doctor, and you can tell his primary goal to make sure you will be happy with the results. I wish I would have done it sooner! thanks again Dr. Rahal and your amazing team who helped me so much!!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

Dr. Hussain Rahal's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

MSP/BC Med

Request an Appointment

Please complete this form to request an appointment