Ratings for Dr. Hussain Rahal

A number of comments on this site have, I believe correctly, flagged up two incredibly important qualities in Dr. Rahal: integrity and honesty. I also believe some other commentators have misinterpreted this for a lack of empathy or compassion. In truth, he is simply managing the expectations of often vulnerable men; men who can and have been taken advantage of in this industry. I was identified as having a limited donor supply, and was therefore recommended for a conservative hairline with the appropriate corresponding density. For this I am grateful. I am young, and if treated as a short term solution to progressive hair loss a hair transplant could prove worrisome down the line. So, expect no sugar-coating, but this is because Dr. Rahal, ultimately, has your best interests in mind. It is too early for me to judge the results of his handy-work, but I can say that his staff went well beyond the call of duty to accommodate my needs, and the facilities were of the highest standard. Anyone considering this treatment should look no further than Rahal.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

12 months post op and couldn't be happier! I had a 2107 FUE with Dr. Rahal to my hairline. My results alone are worth every penny I spent, but the added bonus was the incredible experience I had with his entire staff at the clinic, and the post-care follow up treatment I received for the full year afterwards. Anyone who's had a hair transplant can tell you that it's not an immediately gratification, and there is many months of waiting where your mind (and the internet) can be your own worst enemy. Rahal's Patient Care staff are there for support the entire time, and every time I had a question or concern, they were prompt at getting back to me and calming my nerves. Thank you Dr. Rahal, you gave me my confidence back! I am no longer scared of that gust of wind or going swimming. I now proudly style my hair back to show off my new hairline. Thank you again!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

Seems like there are a lot of fake reviews being posted to this profile to discredit Dr. Rahal, who is a world class doctor and one of the best hair transplant surgeons in the world! I'd like to give my real and honest feedback from my experience from my 2647 FUT I had 7 months ago. I had a fantastic experience. Dr. Rahal asked to meet with me the next before my procedure to answer any questions I had, and finalize the plan for my procedure. He recognizes the art of a hairline design, and even draws the hairline on for you the day before your procedure, so you have the whole night to reflect on it. This was huge for me, and I actually asked him to adjust it slightly in the morning since I had time to review the design, and Dr. Rahal was very accommodating and adjusted my design as per my request. His entire staff was very caring and compassionate. I stayed at their on-site Guesthouse, and got to recover with other patients having their hair transplants that same week. I was impressed to meet fellow patients from Australia, England, Italy, USA. People travel from across the globe to have their procedure done by Dr. Rahal, because he is among the best. If you want hairline work, I wouldn't trust anyone else. Don't let these fake reviews fool you. When I was doing research before having my procedure, I read the forums. Those are real patients with real experiences. Check out http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/search.php. Hundreds of happy Rahal patients post there.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

Horrible, horrible doctor. Will ruin your looks and then show zero sympathy towards you and will deny the many mistakes he made. One of the biggest mistakes I ever made in my life was going to this doctor. Learn from my mistake please !!!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

I would agree with the bad reviews here. This is a org that relies heavily on advisors who are not medical staff. I went to a consultation with a "Chad Cooper " .. he was a nice guy..but looked like an old guy in his late 40s early 50s..trying hard to be young 30 yr old guy. It was also very pretentious as he held his consultation in yorkville at a posh spa and was wearing a cheesy suit in the middle of August.he talked like a jock too which didn't seem very professional. His hair looked fake ie his hairline didn't suit how old he looked and he bragged about his procedure and right off the bat.. I felt hesitant .. he told be I could only get 1000 grafts and in his "expert " experience" was the max I could ever get .. since then I went to Hasson and Wong and received over 5000 grafts . Go with Hasson and Wong.. they are the best .. there is a reason they are listed as amongst best in the world.

Submitted December 24, 2016

I had my FUT at Rahal one year ago and I am absolutely thrilled from the results. My hairline hasn't been this strong since I was a teenager, and I've received so many compliments on my hair from new acquaintances. The patient care is amazing, from beginning to end. I always felt taken care of, and even a year later they still check up on me. All the staff at Rahal were very nice and helpful. The facility is beautiful and made me feel confident the moment I walked in. I strongly recommend staying at the Rahal guest house; it's a minute walk away from the clinic and has all the things to make your recovery comfortable. 5 Stars and my highest recommendation for Rahal!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

I am absolutely thrilled with the results of my hair transplant performed by Dr Rahal and his staff. Having had this procedure on 29/03/2016, now 7 months on, my hair line is back to what it was 25 years ago. Having had 2000 grafts FUT my hair is very dense and there is still another 6 months to go before I reach full thickness. The staff were amazing throughout the entire procedure caring for my every need. I would 100% recommend Dr Rahal and his team.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

I have had a procedure before from a doctor in Toronto which did not turn out well for me and after extensive research I finally zeroed in on Dr Rahal. Dr Rahal is by far the best hair restoration doctor in Canada. The results of my FUT procedure with Dr Rahal (in 2014) are stunning. Right from the time I made my first call, I have found Dr Rahal and his team to have exemplary professionalism. The care, support and service that they provide is simply the best I have ever come across as they take care of even the minutest details. They regularly follow-up like clock work and are extremely prompt in their responses. In the pre-op meeting Dr Rahal discusses the best and most practical options with absolutely no hard sell at any time. Considerable attention is given to patient health both before and after the procedure including post-op care. They even give you a post-op kit and detailed instructions on graft care. After my first procedure with Dr Rahal, I felt that some improvements could be made in the temples, which couldnt be done the first time because of donor hair limitations. Dr Rahal offered to do a touch up for absolutely no charge, something unheard of in this industry. It shows that their focus in on client satisfaction, which I greatly appreciated. The clean guest house which is right next to the clinic has all facilities that you need pre and post-op, including Netflix, movies, microwave, fridge and free breakfast! As far as the hairline is concerned, Dr Rahal is an artist. I can now understand why he is called the hairline king! If you are looking for hair restoration, Dr Rahal is your answer. Simply the best of the best!! Thank you Dr Rahal!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

Dr Rahal and his team have given me exemplary care and service. The result of my FUE procedure has been astonishing and beyond my expectation. I can't really find a single fault in the entire process. Its been one year since the procedure. Dr Rahal has just contacted me to have a follow up meeting since he's in Toronto. I think that really shows his care towards the patients.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2016

Rahal and his team changed my life. I am so happy with my results, he is really one of the best in the world. My hairline is perfect!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

Dr. Hussain Rahal's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Veterans Administration