Rate Dr. Hussain Rahal

Dr. Hussain Rahal's Ratings

I had a smaller FUE procedure (1431 grafts) with Dr. Rahal and his staff in Ottawa in July of 2105 and still in recovery mode, but there I can't imagine a more thoughtful and considerate doctor in this field. Given that I'm on the younger side with lower than average donor density, but with a strong family history of maintaining hair, we opted for a more conservative approach. Dr. Rahal made absolutely sure that I understood everything and gave me ample time to make a decision, even offering a refund if I felt on the day of the surgery that I would be making a mistake. He doesn't push you one way or another; he simply tries to educate and advise as best he can and in this nebulous industry, we should all be thankful that we have a doctor like this on our side. The surgery itself went great and his team of technicians were all stellar, especially Mike. I feel that it's important to touch on this because there are number of concerns on the forums of doctors not performing enough of the procedure. This is very much a team sport so to speak and Dr. Rahal was involved every step of the way and performs all of the incisions himself as he should. Anyone even on the very beginning of their hair loss journey could not go wrong with getting in touch with Dr. Rahal's clinic, because everyone their will try their very best to steer you on the right course of action. Thank you Dr. Rahal.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2877407].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2015

Doctor Rahal did nothing short but change my life.
I had my second procedure in January of 2015 and the entire experience was flawless. The level of professionalism from Doc Rahal and his stiaf is only matched by their empathy and kindness. An amazing group of people who make you feel like you are the only patient. And of the results - spectacular. The hairline is beautifully designed and dense. The thing about hair restoration, its not about making you look different, its about recapturing what you had.. letting you get back to your life.. I am only 6 months from my procedure but i get compliments on how beautiful my hair is and yet no one knows I've done anything - my girlfriend doesn't even know and loves my hair. She grabs it all the time. The ultimate compliment. If you want to recover what you had, your hair looking natural and full Rahal is the best there is.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2865647].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

After an extremely successful first surgery with Dr. Rahal, I completed my second procedure in June 2015. Once again, Dr. Rahal and his staff demonstrated true professionalism, patient focused care and most of all and going beyond the call of duty. Dr. Rahal's clinic is an industry leader and his honest and transparent approach makes for a truly stress free experience. Any prospective patient considering such a procedure would be in great hands with Dr. Rahal and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2862091].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

I traveled from Toronto to Ottawa to have my procedure performed by Dr. Rahal.
The reason being is that after extensive research, Dr. Rahal & his team were recommended as one of the best in North America.
I had my procedure performed in December 2013, and I can honestly say that I've been more than satisfied with my results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2861968].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Don't settle for anything less. Why would anyone want to 'settle' when it comes to such an important part of yourself. I had approx 3000 grafts done 2 years ago. AMAZING RESULTS ! I heard about Dr. Rahal and looked into others. I won't say he's the best because I don't know the others however I know my experience, and from what I have seen, it doesn't and can't get any better. The whole experience from A to Z is simply top notch. The staff, the professionalism in every aspect, the follow up, you name it. If you're thinking about getting it done, there is nowhere else to go. I look at my hair every day and still can't get over it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2859677].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Wonderful! Everything was grade A! Dr.Rahal is a true professional and the staff was extremely helpful. The transplant went without a problem and the results are superb. Highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2858939].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

Highly recommended. I went to Dr. Rahal after doing lots of research on hair transplants and doctors. If you have done all the research and are dead set on getting a hair transplant then you want to get one of the top doctors. I flew to Canada to get it done even though I knew there were other HT doctors more local to me. You can't go wrong choosing Dr. Rahal.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2856758].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2015

I had a Very Pleasant experience from Day 1... Dr. Rahal and his Staff were very professional and warm and friendly. I Highly recommend anyone interested in getting an FUE or a FUT to give him Strong consideration, he performs Excellent work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2856179].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

One of, if not the best in his field. World renowned for his skill and artistry in the HT arena.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2855767].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

Dr Rahal is truly a patient oriented and focused physician. Give the field he is in this doesn't surprise me, but it is his expertise, skill level, competency and professionalism that distinguishes him from his peers. I am extremely fortunate to have found him for my HT procedure - which changed my life!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2855609].votes_count ]]