Rate Dr. Hussain Rahal

Dr. Hussain Rahal's Ratings

I had my second hair FUE transplant with Dr Rahal last week! The whole experience was fantastic and extremely well organized thanks to him and his amazing stuff! They really made the whole process absolutely seamless and their new facility is really impressive (now with post-op guest house on-site!). A sincere 'thank you' to Dr Rahal and his team, you guys rock!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2911367].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2015

I've searched the internet for the best hair transplant surgeon and Dr Rahal and his team are the best after many months of research. I flew half around across the world for the procedure and I couldn't be more happy about the outcome! Dr Rahal and his team were absolutely amazing, professional and I felt very comfortable giving trust and the future of my hair in their hands. The procedure and experience was seamless and the results after 12 months are above expectation. I can actually style my hair and look a lot younger. I will definitely re-book with Dr Rahal again in the future. Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2908820].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2015

After researching hair transplant surgery for about 7 years, I finally decided to take the plunge and do something about my hair loss. I live in Australia and I could have had the surgery there. However, I was not going to get an "ok" surgeon to work on me, but instead I would aim to consult the BEST in the industry. Dr Rahal has had extremely positive reviews on different HT networks over the years and his results are just phenomenal to say the least. The hairlines that he creates are simply undetectable and this is priceless if you want to get a permanent solution to your alopecia. My experience has been such a great one: the staff makes you feel like you are a VIP and does the best they can to make you feel comfortable and relaxed. The procedure is pain free and the professionalism and technique of Dr Rahal and his staff is simply mind blowing and provide patients the results we see online. I have no regrets whatsoever in having flown half way through the earth to get Dr Rahal to fix my hair loss. If I had to consider a second procedure in the future, I would re-book with Dr Rahal in a heart beat.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2908513].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2015

Compassionate, professional staff. Wonderful experience.
Outstanding results. The absolute best decision I have made regarding my hair loss battle.
I look 10+ years younger. My self confidence has returned to all time high.
Thank you Dr. Rahal and staff. Thank you so much.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2908468].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2015

A few weeks ago I had an SMP treatment done at Dr. Rahal's clinic and had an awesome experience. When I first walked in, I noticed how inviting his office was and how all the staff greeted me. I was amazed at how comfortable and easy the SMP treatment was. It was obvious that Dr. Rahal only uses the best equipment to get the job done. Fiona the SMP specialist is so nice, calming and gentle - I even fell asleep! Not to mention, Dr. Rahal took time to make sure everything was going well and that I was happy with my progress. I told my co-workers and my family about my procedure, and like myself, they are amazed at how natural my results are. I would definitely recommend SMP with Dr. Rahal over any other clinic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2905806].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2015

Initially I had a transplant with a pioneer in the transplant field 30 plus years ago. Time takes its toll and I knew the old procedure needed remodelling work done. I also knew that the doctors in Montreal where I live are mediocre at best. My original doctor was in Toronto and he must be 90 now. I found Dr. Rahal through word of mouth and without exaggerating, his work is top notch and world class. You can go to anyone in the USA and pay twice as much and you won't find anyone who is superior to Dr. Rahal. His team is fantastic. He even feeds you during the procedure and post op follow up by telephone is amazing. You might assume I am a very satisfied customer and you are right.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2894335].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2015

This is my second procedure with Dr. Rahal, and, just like the first time, I have been treated with a compassionate unmatched, non-pushy, first-class professionalism from start to finish. Dr. Rahal and his team have surpassed my expectations and given me a a dense hairline I have never been lucky enough to have naturally. My results speak for themselves. If you want a hair transplant doing right then look no further.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2884374].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2015

I had a smaller FUE procedure (1431 grafts) with Dr. Rahal and his staff in Ottawa in July of 2105 and still in recovery mode, but there I can't imagine a more thoughtful and considerate doctor in this field. Given that I'm on the younger side with lower than average donor density, but with a strong family history of maintaining hair, we opted for a more conservative approach. Dr. Rahal made absolutely sure that I understood everything and gave me ample time to make a decision, even offering a refund if I felt on the day of the surgery that I would be making a mistake. He doesn't push you one way or another; he simply tries to educate and advise as best he can and in this nebulous industry, we should all be thankful that we have a doctor like this on our side. The surgery itself went great and his team of technicians were all stellar, especially Mike. I feel that it's important to touch on this because there are number of concerns on the forums of doctors not performing enough of the procedure. This is very much a team sport so to speak and Dr. Rahal was involved every step of the way and performs all of the incisions himself as he should. Anyone even on the very beginning of their hair loss journey could not go wrong with getting in touch with Dr. Rahal's clinic, because everyone their will try their very best to steer you on the right course of action. Thank you Dr. Rahal.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2877407].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2015

Doctor Rahal did nothing short but change my life.
I had my second procedure in January of 2015 and the entire experience was flawless. The level of professionalism from Doc Rahal and his stiaf is only matched by their empathy and kindness. An amazing group of people who make you feel like you are the only patient. And of the results - spectacular. The hairline is beautifully designed and dense. The thing about hair restoration, its not about making you look different, its about recapturing what you had.. letting you get back to your life.. I am only 6 months from my procedure but i get compliments on how beautiful my hair is and yet no one knows I've done anything - my girlfriend doesn't even know and loves my hair. She grabs it all the time. The ultimate compliment. If you want to recover what you had, your hair looking natural and full Rahal is the best there is.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2865647].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

After an extremely successful first surgery with Dr. Rahal, I completed my second procedure in June 2015. Once again, Dr. Rahal and his staff demonstrated true professionalism, patient focused care and most of all and going beyond the call of duty. Dr. Rahal's clinic is an industry leader and his honest and transparent approach makes for a truly stress free experience. Any prospective patient considering such a procedure would be in great hands with Dr. Rahal and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2862091].votes_count ]]