Dr. Hussain Rahal

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Hussain Rahal

I have had a procedure before from a doctor in Toronto which did not turn out well for me and after extensive research I finally zeroed in on Dr Rahal. Dr Rahal is by far the best hair restoration doctor in Canada. The results of my FUT procedure with Dr Rahal (in 2014) are stunning. Right from the time I made my first call, I have found Dr Rahal and his team to have exemplary professionalism. The care, support and service that they provide is simply the best I have ever come across as they take care of even the minutest details. They regularly follow-up like clock work and are extremely prompt in their responses. In the pre-op meeting Dr Rahal discusses the best and most practical options with absolutely no hard sell at any time. Considerable attention is given to patient health both before and after the procedure including post-op care. They even give you a post-op kit and detailed instructions on graft care. After my first procedure with Dr Rahal, I felt that some improvements could be made in the temples, which couldnt be done the first time because of donor hair limitations. Dr Rahal offered to do a touch up for absolutely no charge, something unheard of in this industry. It shows that their focus in on client satisfaction, which I greatly appreciated. The clean guest house which is right next to the clinic has all facilities that you need pre and post-op, including Netflix, movies, microwave, fridge and free breakfast! As far as the hairline is concerned, Dr Rahal is an artist. I can now understand why he is called the hairline king! If you are looking for hair restoration, Dr Rahal is your answer. Simply the best of the best!! Thank you Dr Rahal!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

Regarding scalp micropigmentation; Fiona did a great job with the scalp micropigmentation. We gradually added density to the desired 3D look. We took our time configuring the line-up and angles and she fit it to my skull quite well. Fun to talk to, kind spirit.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2018

Im currently 4 days out of my second FUE procedure from Dr Rahal and his team. My experience has been superb, as expected with a world class clinic. When you combine ultramodern technology, safe practice, ethics and skill level, he competes on a playing field of his own. Entering into the venue of hair transplants with skepticism as i did, I wanted consistency in results above all. There are a number of physicians who have produced good FUE results, but few who do it every time. When evaluating hair transplant doctors I used an analogy from golf. “Golf is not a game of good shots, its a game of bad shots”. Dr Rahal doesn’t have a bad shot.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

Recently i had a procedure done at the Rahal Campus in Ottawa, from the day i arrived the service was exceptional. I checked into the guesthouse which is 50 feet away from the office, had my pre-op meeting with Dr Rahal, he recommended the hairline design and talked about the expected density i could achieve. The next morning i arrived at 6 am for my procedure, turned on some Netflix and the procedure began. I had 2600 grafts by way of FUT, i spent the next 4 days recovering at the guesthouse which is very comfortable. The staff is very helpful and knowledgeable with all questions or concerns you might have. If your considering a hair restoration, trust me, come to the Rahal campus in Ottawa. Look forward to seeing the results in the future!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

After many years of puttting it off I finally decided that I was ready to do the procedure. After extended internet searches and going on hair restoration forms his name always came up as being amazing and one of the best and this was coming from people across the world. Dr. Rahal was straight forward and did not give any illusions of what I could expect, he told me what procedure he felt would be best for me and why. I followed his suggestion and have never been happier. The results look so real that no one would ever notice I did it. I had a bit of a reaction two days after my first procedure and Dr. Rahal and his assistant came into the office on a weekend when it was closed to wash may hair and see how things were healing, this shows the level of care you get from them. If I could give 10 stars I would. If you are thinking about doing this procedure I highly recommend Dr. Rahal, he is one of the best in the world without a doubt. I did my procedures in Ottawa but they are currently also doing some limited amount of procedures from a temporary Toronto office. They actually fly their staff down from Ottawa to do it. The only complain I have is that their web site does not do their results any justice. If you don’t believe me just google him and see the amazing reviews he gets.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

I went for my 3rd hair transplant with Dr. Rahal in January 2018. The procedure went very smoothly. I was greeted by Dr. Rahal's very friendly staff and felt relaxed going into the room. Afterward, Dr. Rahal and his staff made sure I was comfortable throughout my procedure which lasted about 6 hours and a half. I got 2073 grafts on the front and hair line and I'm already seeing nice results just after 4 months. All my hair transplants have been a total success and If I ever I need another one in the future I definitely will go back to Dr. Rahal. So far I'm extremely satisfied with my results and I would recommend Dr. Rahal to anyone looking to get a hair transplant.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

Dr Rahal was recommended to me by someone who already had a procedure done by him. Still, before proceeding, I did my research - all of which appeared to be very positive. I am so glad that I chose Dr Rahal. He is clearly an expert in his field and I would not hesitate for a moment to recommend him to anyone. There was no pressure - his evaluation was open and honest and he set appropriate expectations. He told me what to expect and exactly how much it would cost. I received a lot of attention and information from his staff before, during and after the procedure. His facility is very professional and comfortable. And most importantly, the procedure itself went extremely well and exceeded my expectations. If you are considering a procedure, I highly recommend Dr Rahal and his team. If I were to do it again, that is where I would go. Don’t be nervous, it is definitely worth it!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

If you're in Canada and looking for a FUT or FUE hair transplant then you don't have to look any further. This is your guy, and I guarantee you'll be happy you chose Rahal and his staff for your procedure. He has assembled an excellent team and you can tell from the vibe in the clinic that they work well together day in and day out.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

Without a doubt, I can easily say that everything about Dr Rahal and his staff is first class. I recently received a PRP treatment in Toronto and the staff were knowledgable, friendly, comforting, and extremely professional. If you're looking for any of the services offered by the Rahal clinic, look no further, Dr Rahal and his staff have set the gold standard for the industry.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

I had recently went through the Scalp Micro Pigmentation procedure. Before having this done I have never heard of Scalp Micro Pigmentation until a friend mentioned it. I have to say that the procedure went smooth, no pain at all and I was able to work from my laptop while getting Scalp Micro Pigmentation. Dr. Rahal and the staff especially Fiona who handled the procedure is a miracle worker, I have to say, after my first session, my wife noticed the change right away! after the next few procedures of Scalp Micro Pigmentation, people started to notice the change in me asking if I got a hair cut LOL. I explained that I got Scalp Micro Pigmentation done and they were surprised that they couldn't even tell where it started and finished as it blended in so well with my natural hair. Thanks again to Dr. Rahal, Fiona Meech and staff for the great work and service.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

Dr. Hussain Rahal's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Oxford