Ratings for Dr. Hussain Rahal

Nothing but the best

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

Truth is finally getting out about this guy.......

Submitted March 26, 2016

Exceptional results by professional staff lead by Dr Rahal who is a consummate artist and perfectionist. He truly cares about his patient and delivers a great patient experience. His results speak volumes - a leader in his field of hair restoration. I have been back twice and his results are simply spectacular. Dense, natural and undetectable. I can't say enough about his skill and the experience I received. Mike who leads Dr Rahals team - head nurse is exceptional. Caring and makes you feel at ease. From beginning to end the process is methodological- a well oiled machine that delivers superior results. Well done and thank you !! Keep up the consistent results - nothing short of exceptional !

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

After reading forums/ reviews/ watching videos obsessively, I thought to myself these results can't be real, he's a myth, a legend, these results/feedback are too good to be true but simply put, they are true. I would find it very hard for to believe that there is another Dr and staff out there that are the full package when it comes to the overall experience. He surrounds himself with great staff who go above and beyond to make sure your experience is a pleasurable one. Mike and Kamila were so helpful to the point where I became sick of them lol. Whether it's their job or not to be nice and make sure you're comfortable doesn't matter. It can take a toll on staff doing the same thing every day with a new patient going over the same thing with a new low self esteem patient. They are literally there with you every step of the way to cover any thoughts or clouding of your mind regarding any concerns you may have. Now as for the results, I am a little over a month post and some new hairs are already growing in and some of the original transplanted hairs are still hanging on waiting to be bounced out by the new thicker fuller hair. I'm blown away by the fact that some new hairs are already sprouting out and are full and thick. I'm just so excited for the journey of progress that is to come these next few months. It was an amazing experience from the staff/orange water during the procedure/break for lunch(tuna was very good)/guesthouse, just perfect. I am truly grateful to have been Rahal'd.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

I had my fue hair transplant procedure 16 days ago (2520 grafts) , apart from the fact that everything was very smooth and punctual, the team was very helpful and friendly prior to the procedure, during and even this day's after the surgery making sure that everything is well and my hilling process is ok. The procedure itself was very smooth, and surprisingly comfort and with hardly any inconvenience. My donor are looked great after 5 days, and my recipient area after 7 days, on the 12th day it was hardly noticeable that I did any procedure, The scabs were gone on the 13th day so that was great to.. The hair line looks great and I'm looking forward seeing the final result in the upcoming 12 months. I did a lot of research before i decided to do the procedure with Dr. Rahal and I can definitely say it was the best decision i made. I want to thank Dr. Rahal, Mike. and Kamila for all the assistance, tolerance and professionalism. I'm sure the final result will be great; I strongly recommend those who are still struggling with the decision with which doctor to do the procedure to choose Dr. Rahal and his team. RC .

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

I had an eyebrow transplant done by Dr. Rahal. Something I had been considering for years but never had the courage or money to pursue it until late last year. An eyebrow transplant is a very delicate procedure and not all hair transplant doctors do it. You have to consider direction of growth, the proper shape to frame your face, etc. After a bit of research I found Dr. Rahal. From the moment of my initial inquiry up until now (post 4 months of getting the procedure done) him and his staff have been nothing but positive. Dr. Rahal is an artist, has years of experience, knows his stuff inside and out and his staff are just unreal. I really don't know how they do it. They also have a guest house if you're from out of town and do reimburse some of the travel payments. I traveled from Saskatchewan and had some of my travel reimbursed. Then when I got home - if I had a question or a worry they responded to my email or phone call pretty much within the hour. While getting the procedure done of course I was a bit nervous - so there were these extremely kind nurses who completely calmed me down. It was like nothing - painless and actually I found it relaxing - they give you a nice sedative. After you're done they explain the aftercare so well. It's extremely easy and it just becomes a routine part of your day. So the experience was amazing - now the results. I'm floored - it's been 4 months and already I have wonderful results. I get people telling me "wow, eyebrows on fleek!" I've never had this level of confidence before. If you're looking for a hair transplant - and even more specific - an eyebrow transplant *seriously* look no further and put all of your trust in Dr. Rahal and his wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

I am very satisfied with the quality provided by the Rahal team. Dr. Rahal's skill and artistry combined with the team's competence and care produced outstanding results that helped me regain my self-confidence. Grateful thanks.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

I had a 3,800 FUT procedure in January 2015. The results I have now, one year later have exceeded my expecations. As I am sure others main hesitation may be before working with Rahal, aside from the stress of actually deciding to go through with a procedure like this, is that it is very hard to find any negative experiences involving Rahal. My biggest recommendation is to trust what you read, ask to speak to others who have gone through a procedure with Rahal and understand that he is as good as it gets in the Hair Transplant world. Rahal's entire staff, his clinic, his own professionalism are second to none. I am extremely pleased about my experience and would recommend him to anyone. He has been doing this as long as he has and has such a great reputation for a reason.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2015

I had a FUT procedure (3200 grafts) and the results couldn´t be better. I am 6 months post op and the best thing is I am halfway yet. I totally recommend Dr. Rahal for this procedure, both Dr Rahal and all of his staff are amazing.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

I am 12 months post op and the only thing I regret is not having the procedure done sooner! I feel like a new person and that is all thanks to Dr. Rahal! I have my hairline back and friends and family keep telling me how much younger I look! The experience can be scary, but Dr. Rahal's team really goes above and beyond to make sure you are fully informed. Chad was great with giving me all the information and helping me find a date, Larissa made sure I was informed and up to date until my procedure date, and she even follows up with you for the full year after the procedure! I have never heard of a clinic that goes that above and beyond! The entire staff at Rahal is so pleasant and friendly. Mike is amazing and even texts with you after the procedure to make sure you are ok! If you are searching for the best, look no further, you've found it with Dr. Rahal!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

Dr. Hussain Rahal's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Nothing but the best "

April 20, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Truth is finally getting out about this guy......."

March 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Exceptional results by professional staff lead by Dr Rahal who is a consummate artist and perfectionist. He truly cares about his patient and delivers a great ..."

February 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After reading forums/ reviews/ watching videos obsessively, I thought to myself these results can't be real, he's a myth, a legend, these results/feedback are t..."

February 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " I had my fue hair transplant procedure 16 days ago (2520 grafts) , apart from the fact that everything was very smooth and punctual, the team was very helpful ..."

January 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had an eyebrow transplant done by Dr. Rahal. Something I had been considering for years but never had the courage or money to pursue it until late last year...."

January 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am very satisfied with the quality provided by the Rahal team. Dr. Rahal's skill and artistry combined with the team's competence and care produced outstandi..."

January 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a 3,800 FUT procedure in January 2015. The results I have now, one year later have exceeded my expecations. As I am sure others main hesitation may be be..."

December 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a FUT procedure (3200 grafts) and the results couldn´t be better. I am 6 months post op and the best thing is I am halfway yet. I totally recommend Dr. ..."

December 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am 12 months post op and the only thing I regret is not having the procedure done sooner! I feel like a new person and that is all thanks to Dr. Rahal! I have..."

December 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "What a great experience. I had put off for many years and now that it is all over I wish I would have done sooner. From the time I arrived you are completely pu..."

December 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently had a FUT done by Dr.Rahal and his staff and let me tell you that it was worth every penny. Dr. Rahal and his staff were very kind and extremely know..."

December 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rahal performed an eyebrow transplant (1 initial procedure and 1 touch up) and I am incredibly thrilled with the final results. The staff are professional a..."

December 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very professional staff, great results for the FUT procedure I had. Highly recommend Dr. Rahal to anyone seeking a hair transplant."

December 3, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I would like to tell you about my no so wonderful experience with DR Rahal. It has taken me awhile to write this review, but every time I look at my bald spot I..."

November 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a FUT (2500 graffs) hair transplant from Dr. Rahal in September 2014 and was very pleased with results, the final results look very well esthetically. I w..."

November 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had an FUE transplant at Rahal's about 9 months ago. I didn't do much choosing in deciding how to place the 2400 grafts. Dr. Rahal came up with a great placem..."

November 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "If you are thinking about getting a hair transplant DO IT...... you will not be disappointed. Both Dr Rahal and all of his staff are amazing. I would definitel..."

November 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can assure you that hair transplantation can be well worth it and can make a DRAMATIC difference to your self image. I took my time studying transplantation a..."

October 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "You will read online that Dr. Rahal is superb. I know from experience that this is true. I had 2700 grafts done earlier this year and the results were exactly w..."

October 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Many years ago I had a really bad unnecessary hair transplant by a reputable doctor. Over the years I was able for the most part to hide the plug look by extrac..."

October 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had an eyebrow transplant with Dr Rahal and I am very happy with the result. I had very little left from all the over plucking over the years, and now, a year..."

October 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Having a procedure done with Dr Rahal is a very satisfying experience since the first moment I step into the office everything was perfect and organized . I am ..."

October 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After having gone to a few other surgeons in the US for hair procedures, I finally decided to take the plunge and travel 2,200 miles from New Mexico to see the ..."

September 25, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Definitely one of the best clinics I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with, from beginning to end, every visit was professional and thorough."

September 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "One year from my second procedure and I could not be happier. The entire staff was extremely professional and competent. It was a big decision just to get the..."

September 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Seeing dr rahal and getting my ht at rahal has been one of the best desicions of my life. My new hairline has given me more confidence and hope for the future. ..."

September 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Just wanted to give a short five star review from a returning patient for an incredible doctor and his team of experienced nurses and patient care members. ..."

September 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had amazing FUE results with Dr. Rahal. He is one of the top surgeons in his field, and his staff is amazing. I could not be more happy with the total exper..."

September 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Everything went perfect. Results beyond expectations. No need to search more, you ve found the right place"

September 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my second hair FUE transplant with Dr Rahal last week! The whole experience was fantastic and extremely well organized thanks to him and his amazing stuff..."

September 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've searched the internet for the best hair transplant surgeon and Dr Rahal and his team are the best after many months of research. I flew half around across ..."

August 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After researching hair transplant surgery for about 7 years, I finally decided to take the plunge and do something about my hair loss. I live in Australia and I..."

August 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Compassionate, professional staff. Wonderful experience. Outstanding results. The absolute best decision I have made regarding my hair loss battle. I look 1..."

August 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A few weeks ago I had an SMP treatment done at Dr. Rahal's clinic and had an awesome experience. When I first walked in, I noticed how inviting his office was a..."

August 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Initially I had a transplant with a pioneer in the transplant field 30 plus years ago. Time takes its toll and I knew the old procedure needed remodelling work ..."

August 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This is my second procedure with Dr. Rahal, and, just like the first time, I have been treated with a compassionate unmatched, non-pushy, first-class profession..."

August 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a smaller FUE procedure (1431 grafts) with Dr. Rahal and his staff in Ottawa in July of 2105 and still in recovery mode, but there I can't imagine a more..."

July 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Rahal did nothing short but change my life. I had my second procedure in January of 2015 and the entire experience was flawless. The level of professio..."

July 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After an extremely successful first surgery with Dr. Rahal, I completed my second procedure in June 2015. Once again, Dr. Rahal and his staff demonstrated true ..."

July 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I traveled from Toronto to Ottawa to have my procedure performed by Dr. Rahal. The reason being is that after extensive research, Dr. Rahal & his team were rec..."

July 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Don't settle for anything less. Why would anyone want to 'settle' when it comes to such an important part of yourself. I had approx 3000 grafts done 2 years ago..."

July 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful! Everything was grade A! Dr.Rahal is a true professional and the staff was extremely helpful. The transplant went without a problem and the results ar..."

July 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Highly recommended. I went to Dr. Rahal after doing lots of research on hair transplants and doctors. If you have done all the research and are dead set on get..."

July 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a Very Pleasant experience from Day 1... Dr. Rahal and his Staff were very professional and warm and friendly. I Highly recommend anyone interested in g..."

July 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "One of, if not the best in his field. World renowned for his skill and artistry in the HT arena."

July 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Rahal is truly a patient oriented and focused physician. Give the field he is in this doesn't surprise me, but it is his expertise, skill level, competency a..."

July 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a fut hair transplant from dr Rahal in April 2014 and just 8 months later in December I was getting married and my results were spectacular in just 8 mont..."

July 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Im pleased to say I had a wonderful experience with Dr Rahal and the team. From the day I booked my HT to this day 9months on I have been taken care of in ever..."

July 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "From day 1 Dr. Rahal was able to explain the entire process and gave me some great advice. I received around 3000 grafts and the staff worked the entire day wi..."

June 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Rahal and his staff are very professional and know exactly what they are doing. Don't fall for hair transplant clinics like Sure that have a number of differ..."

June 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had an absolutely amazing experience with Dr. Rahal and his staff. I am over one year now from my procedure and my results are great! It has been one of the b..."

June 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm just home from my surgery, so I can't comment on results yet. But I can say that Hussain, Fiona, April and all the staff are fantastic. I felt very taken ca..."

June 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "If you are considering a hair transplant, choose Rahal, you will not be disappointed! His guidance is in your best interest and he shows a genuine concern for h..."

June 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a HT on June 10 2015 ..I had my hairline reconstructed ..I was very nervous about the whole process but as soon as I got there ..the staff reassured me ....."

June 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Rahal is the best ! Very nice and friendly doctor! Easy to talk too ! The clinic is nice a lost of windows so you have a very nice view ! The staff is ..."

June 10, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I came to Rahal 6 months ago. Rahal and his team are fantastic and made me feel very comfortable through the whole process. They were very knowledgeable and I..."

June 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent job on my hairline. So natural results that my friends and family couldn't tell that I have been through a hair transplant surgery."

June 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a procedure with Dr. Rahal 12 months ago and the results are outstanding. I couldn't be happier with his work. He has the rare combination of a scientist'..."

June 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience with Dr. Rahal was excellent. Very professional, I am very happy with my results. It has changed my life for the better. I have had 2 procedures w..."

June 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Rahal and his staff were very professional from the outset of the Information session, throughout the surgery, and post procedure. There was no aspect unexpl..."

May 29, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Rahal's team proves one thing in particular, that customer service goes a long way. The entire team treats you like a king from the moment you enter the clinic...."

May 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The results have exceeded my expectations. My hair looks far better already, and I’m only at the 6 month point. Dr. Rahal and his staff were extremely profess..."

May 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "so far, fantastic. 10 months post op, and I look the way I used to 5 years ago... "

May 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Outstanding first class experience. Extremely professional staff made me feel completely comfortable. My hair looks great! Best in the business.. I am glad ..."

May 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "so far so good.. little over 1 week post op.. everyone was helpful and all went well. "

May 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Around Christmas of 2013 I remember my receding hairline was just bothering me, it was getting to the point where whenever I was going out I was always wearing ..."

May 12, 2015

May 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a FUE procedure in December 2014, after 2 years of extensive search and contacting and speaking with clinics from all over the world. They say all road..."

May 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rahal's talent is unmatched - he is, without question, the best in the business. The results speak for themselves, and no matter how much research you do, y..."

May 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience at Rahal was so positive, that I joined the team in December 2014. I am now a Senior Patient Advisor with Rahal Hair Clinic. I had 2600 FUT grafts..."

April 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a FUE procedure (2200 grafts) at Rahal in january 2015. After an extensive search on the internet I shortlisted 2 surgeons for a FUE. After contact with b..."

April 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I could not have had a better experience. I did extensive research in choosing a surgeon and Rahal always came out on top. And after going through the process t..."

March 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just had an FUT session with Dr. Rahal in Ottawa. His work and overall set up is excellent. A great team of techicians (spcial mention for Mike and Kelly). Ov..."

January 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It's my pleasure to spend a few minutes talking about my now 2 surgeries with Dr. Rahal and his fantastic staff. I had my first surgery, a strip FUT surgery of..."

January 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a transplant with Dr Rahal in 2008. I had consulted with a number of doctors who told me the best I could hope for was to look a bit less bald: Dr Rahal t..."

December 31, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rahal and his team are amazing! Very professional and efficient. Obviously I was nervous at the onset, but they made me feel comfortable pretty much right a..."

December 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Rahal is a great doctor he has changed my life I am so happy thank you Dr Rahal"

November 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best! Very professional, helpful and nice. Nothing bad to say here!"

October 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It's been 7 years now and my transplant is still amazing... Great doctor, great staff."

October 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had hair restoration performed in October of 2013. In many ways I was terrified of the entire experience. It is very expensive, takes a long time to grow in..."

October 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He lives up to his incredible reputation. Thanks to him I was able to look good at my wedding!"

October 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "From consultation to pre, during and post surgery the Rahal team is par excellence."

October 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just had my hair transplant done about 6 weeks ago and it was a great experience for me especially coming from outside Ottawa. The experience I had with the s..."

October 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "You are in excellent hands with Doctor Rahal, in all aspects. Doctor(s) and staff are excellent, the new clinic brilliant, everything high quality and well orga..."

October 5, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr rahal is one of the best in hair transplant Industry. He is very down to earth person, listens to you closely. I just had my procedure done, still a long way..."

October 1, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rahal is a great Dr. who leads one of the best hair transplant clinics in the world. I am very satisfied with the procedures I have had done at his clinic. ..."

September 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rahal and his entire team are excellent! From Consultation to the Patient Care Manager, Many questions I had leading up to the procedure were answered..."

September 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can't say enough positive things about Dr. Rahal and his staff. My first procedure was mediocre at best and left me quite skeptical about future procedures. I..."

September 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This was the best money I've ever spent. Recently retired I decided to do some things for myself after decades of working out other people's problems. I resear..."

September 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great experience with Dr. Rahal and the entire team at the clinic from initial consultation through to surgery and after care. Highly recommended, very ethical,..."

September 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a very good experience with Dr Rahal's clinic. He has assembled a team that works extremely well together to perform large scale HT sessions. Thanks."

September 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "very good! looking forward to go for a second time"

September 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This is a big step for any person to make. Men and women who are embarking on such a procedure should take comfort in knowing that Dr. Rahal and his team offer ..."

September 17, 2014