Ratings for Dr. Hussain Rahal

I have had a procedure before from a doctor in Toronto which did not turn out well for me and after extensive research I finally zeroed in on Dr Rahal. Dr Rahal is by far the best hair restoration doctor in Canada. The results of my FUT procedure with Dr Rahal (in 2014) are stunning. Right from the time I made my first call, I have found Dr Rahal and his team to have exemplary professionalism. The care, support and service that they provide is simply the best I have ever come across as they take care of even the minutest details. They regularly follow-up like clock work and are extremely prompt in their responses. In the pre-op meeting Dr Rahal discusses the best and most practical options with absolutely no hard sell at any time. Considerable attention is given to patient health both before and after the procedure including post-op care. They even give you a post-op kit and detailed instructions on graft care. After my first procedure with Dr Rahal, I felt that some improvements could be made in the temples, which couldnt be done the first time because of donor hair limitations. Dr Rahal offered to do a touch up for absolutely no charge, something unheard of in this industry. It shows that their focus in on client satisfaction, which I greatly appreciated. The clean guest house which is right next to the clinic has all facilities that you need pre and post-op, including Netflix, movies, microwave, fridge and free breakfast! As far as the hairline is concerned, Dr Rahal is an artist. I can now understand why he is called the hairline king! If you are looking for hair restoration, Dr Rahal is your answer. Simply the best of the best!! Thank you Dr Rahal!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

Absolutely phenomenal. Dr. Rahal was pleasant, down to earth, and such a well spoken man of his field.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Dr Rahal & Staff are meticulous and caring! Dr. Rahal is not only and excellent surgeon, he is a true artist; he lives up to his reputation as the "Hairline King" ! The guesthouse is a very nice place to stay (clean / comfortable / convenient).

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

After much research I proceeded with Dr. Rahal. The reviews and previous patient experiences are very accurate in terms of Dr. Rahal's expertise and effectiveness of procedure. I selected the FUE procedure. The whole process with the clinic was professional, modern, friendly, caring, and I felt completely comfortable throughout each step. Dr. Rahal personally crafted my hairline. I am at 12 months and the results have exceeded my expectations. My hair is full and my hairline is completely natural. Anyone selecting Dr. Rahal will have made the best possible decision.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

I'm extremely pleased with it so far (6 month post). I can't describe how nice it is to not have to worry about my hair everyday. Best choice I have ever made. It's growing in nicely and looking better everyday so far. My sincere thanks to dr Rahal and his team!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

My experience with Dr. Rahal and his team was amazing. Thank you once again, very satisfied!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

I got FUE hairline procedure. 12 months post operation I can say 100% worth it. I do agree that success of surgery it depends on many factors (mainly unpredictable related on your own body response), but in my opinion the best thing to do is dealing with top surgeons. I decided to choose Dr.Rahal according with his reviews taken from different sources, and now I can confirm by my own experience that the results so far speaks for him. Don't undervalue the opportunity to stay at its guesthouse right close the clinic, it made me feel very comfortable in particular because the idea that you are constantly monitored in the first moment after the surgery.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

I was very please with all the communication before the procedure to answer all my worries, the marvellous professsionnal staff at the clinic and again the kindness for the follow after the hair transplant. Everything was perfect to proceed without stress and I felt to be in good hands all the time. 12 months post op, and I am very happy with my results!!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

I'm so happy that someone still have passion for his job and doesn't thinks only about money. Rahal changed my life I traveled 30 hours flight to go to the best I will recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

35 years old. 2 surgeries. 5 years appart. best decision ever! No one can tell I've had work done. I've personally recommended Dr. Rahal to both friends and collegues.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Dr. Hussain Rahal's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Request an Appointment

Please complete this form to request an appointment