Dr. Hussain Rahal

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Hussain Rahal

I have had a procedure before from a doctor in Toronto which did not turn out well for me and after extensive research I finally zeroed in on Dr Rahal. Dr Rahal is by far the best hair restoration doctor in Canada. The results of my FUT procedure with Dr Rahal (in 2014) are stunning. Right from the time I made my first call, I have found Dr Rahal and his team to have exemplary professionalism. The care, support and service that they provide is simply the best I have ever come across as they take care of even the minutest details. They regularly follow-up like clock work and are extremely prompt in their responses. In the pre-op meeting Dr Rahal discusses the best and most practical options with absolutely no hard sell at any time. Considerable attention is given to patient health both before and after the procedure including post-op care. They even give you a post-op kit and detailed instructions on graft care. After my first procedure with Dr Rahal, I felt that some improvements could be made in the temples, which couldnt be done the first time because of donor hair limitations. Dr Rahal offered to do a touch up for absolutely no charge, something unheard of in this industry. It shows that their focus in on client satisfaction, which I greatly appreciated. The clean guest house which is right next to the clinic has all facilities that you need pre and post-op, including Netflix, movies, microwave, fridge and free breakfast! As far as the hairline is concerned, Dr Rahal is an artist. I can now understand why he is called the hairline king! If you are looking for hair restoration, Dr Rahal is your answer. Simply the best of the best!! Thank you Dr Rahal!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

I can't thank you guys enough. Hopefully this review helps other people make the decision that I did. It has been about a year and a half since my procedure, my only regret is not finding the time to write this sooner. I am 22 years old and was loosing my hair pretty bad (ya it’s not only you). Whoever is reading this probably understands how sh*tty it is to loose your hair, young or old. Mine was happening young and I made a choice that this wasn’t going to be something I has to live with for the rest of my life. I am a business student and plan to be in that field, which would have been tough considering the idea of not wearing a hat in public was unrealistic/ very embarrassing in my mind. I had 1800 FUE’s done to my hairline and in short it has changed my life. I now have a complete head of hair, never wear hats, and girls comment on how they love my hair all the time. The ONLY person who has ever questioned anything about the “naturalness” of my hair was my barber, only asking what the scar was on the back of my head (22yr old student ya I went for the cheaper one). It is hard to put into words how much thanks I owe Dr. Rahal for his amazing work. To anyone out there debating a hair transplant, DO IT. It is scary, it is a long wait for results, and you do look brutal post-op, but I promise promise promise you it is worth every pricey penny and every long minute. I would do it again tomorrow, and will definitely be back if needed on the crown (hopefully not too soon). A would be amiss not to touch on the courtesy, professionalism and level of comfort the staff always displays/shows. What an experience, this clinic goes above and beyond in every single aspect of business, other then marketing.. go figure. Without trying to be too inspirational, if you’re young or old and you’re considering Dr. Rahal just do it. It is not easy or cheap, but what worth having is.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

I had my first and only procedure with dr. rahal which was a 2600 graft FUT in late 2016 to the front third of my scalp to rebuild my hairline. After researching on every site and forum for 2+ years I had narrowed it down that Dr. Rahal was highly regarded as one of the top surgeons in the world and boy was the research worth it. The staff at the Rahal clinic is second to none as well. It is a very intimidating thing to get a hair transplant and the staff makes you feel beyond comfortable. They took the time before and after the surgery to walk me through every step of the process and after experiencing the level of care received there I wouldn't even fathom going to anyone else for a hair transplant if I ever do a second procedure. Dr. Rahal has an excellent way of making you feel like your the only client they have and he is clearly there for the right reasons as he cares deeply for his clients. I'm now 14 months post op and have been extremely happy with my results it has given me some new found confidence. The angles that the hairs were placed and grown in at you can see were absolutely flawless and it has a very natural look to it and I'm super happy that I did the procedure. Dr. Rahal really is the best of the best and his reputation as the best of the best and the hairline king is something that has been truly earned! Thank you Dr.Rahal and all the staff that helped to take care of me you are world class!!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

If you are looking for one of the best hair restoration clinics in the world, look no further than Rahal. Last August (2017), I had a follicular unit extraction (FUE) procedure performed (2,431 grafts, 4,811 hairs total) in order to restore my hairline and areas in the frontal core of my scalp. Initially, I was highly skeptical that my hair could be restored. I had heard over and over again that if you were disposed to male pattern baldness you didn't have many options outside of shaving your head. Wow, was I wrong! Only three months into the growth period (with another six months to go), I have a new hairline and zero self-consciousness about my hair anymore! So, what makes Rahal different? Well, first off, as a Rahal patient you can expect to benefit from the most cutting edge hair restoration technology and scientific knowledge in the industry. Dr. Rahal and his team are consummate professionals, leaving no stone unturned when it comes to working with patients to determine the optimal course of action with respect to their unique hair loss situations and executing those plans to precision. During my experience with Rahal over the last seven months, I’ve learned so much about hair restoration, mostly because Dr. Rahal and his staff place a priority on educating patients about the process so that there is complete transparency and so that patients know exactly what they need to do on their own end post-op to achieve amazing results. Beyond Rahal’s superior technical expertise and execution, what you can also expect as a Rahal patient is the best customer service in the industry. Once I had scheduled my surgery, I was assigned to Sita, one of Dr. Rahal’s patient care coordinators, who has been nothing short of amazing in answering all of my questions, guiding me through the pre- and post-op processs, routinely checking in on my progress, and displaying personalized care and concern. Moreover, Mike, a member of Dr. Rahal’s expert surgical staff, in addition to his compassionate care during my procedure, provided me with his personal cell phone number and promptly responded, even on weekends, to my text messages when I had questions. Simply put, I have never experienced such outstanding customer care as I have with Rahal. They truly value and prioritize customer satisfaction. As an organizational psychologist by profession, I interact with many companies in my consulting endeavors. Without a shadow of a doubt, Rahal is one of the most impressive operations I’ve ever witnessed. From its unmatched hair restoration techniques to its company culture that oozes passion for transforming patient lives, Dr. Rahal and his staff are simply the best, period.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2018

I'll start by saying GO SEE RAHAL!!!! Over the last couple years I felt like I lost a bit of my hair. And it was getting harder and harder to cover the areas. I couldn't leave my house without a hat or making sure my hair was solid and unable to move. I couldn't take it anymore. Finally I contacted RAHAL. I went in knowing id never have that great thick head of hair when I was younger. I was being realistic, I just wanted enough to help me cover the thinning areas again. It has been 6 months since my procedure. They say the next few months are the best. If I had no more changes in my hair growth, I'd be 150% satisfied. I never thought my hair would look as full and thick as it already does. It takes me 5 minutes to style my hair the way I like it. Compared to a half a hour or longer before. If I lived closer to RAHALS office, I'd probably show up every morning just to give the guy and his team a hug. They have changed my life in so many ways already, I can't imagine what the final results will be! Their staff, the pre appointments, all of the emails back and forth. I had no worries, no questions. Once I made the first move for a consultation. All of my stress was removed. They covered everything. The overnight stay. All of it. They made sure I was comfortable with everything. The detailed descriptions for post surgery care. Best decision of my life. GO SEE RAHAL!!!!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2018

I came from out of province to get my FUE procedure done with Dr. Rahal. Read many reviews and due to his dense packing and experience I went with Dr. Rahal. His staff bend over backwards to make sure you are comfortable and prepared. The guest house was extremely convenient and makes post procedure care very convenient as it is a 1 minute walk from the clinic. I didn't have the best donor site so Dr. Rahal could not give me the number of grafts I wanted as he wanted to make sure I had enough grafts for a second procedure should I want to in the future. He also gave me the option for FUT and gave me realistic expectations. He does not try to sell you but rather gives honest recommendations. While the FUE procedure is uncomfortable it is certainly bearable. I did not have any significant post procedure pain related to the FUE surgery. The aftercare is excellent. I still have a long way until I see the results but I am hopeful.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

Great team and I'm very pleased with the results!!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

This is my second hair transplant but the first I have had with Dr Rahal. The experience this time has been worlds apart in terms of reassurance, comfort, convenience, and communication. First and foremost, my objectives where thoroughly discussed the day prior to surgery and I was happy to hear they could be met. I requested a dense pack in the frontal third, fortifying my hairline - luckily my donor was better than expected and this could be completed. I am only 7 days post-op but the work is so much cleaner and denser than my first experience that I am sure the results will be fantastic. I am staying in the Rahal guest house which is literally a 30 second walk to the clinic. I cannot reiterate how convenient this is in terms of follow up appointments where the transplant can be checked and washed by Rahal’s team. Also for people who like to stay under the radar, it is handy for getting back and forth to their accommodation. The guest house itself is very well kitted out for the needs of clients. On top of this I was blown away by how fun it was to meet and socialise with other hair transplant patients. Everyone is in the same situation and is open to talk about their hair loss stories ( which most of us would avoid like the plague in reality) and have a laugh which makes the experience much more interesting. Overall I couldn’t find any faults within the process and cannot wait for the results to grow in! Cheers!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

Truly had a wonderful experience with Dr. Rahal. I decided on Dr. Rahal after reading great reviews online, and was lucky to find that he was less than a 2 hour drive from me. I planned on an FUE with Rahal in February 2017. Unfortunately, a complication with my scalp (hair depth and required punch size) required Rahal to transition from FUE to FUT on the day of the operation. They gave me the day to consider whether I wanted to go forward with it which I greatly appreciated. While initially disappointed that this change was required, now that a year has passed I am thrilled with the results and have no reservations about recommending Dr. Rahal to those looking for a hair transplant. The day of the FUT procedure went very smoothly, and the entire team ensured that I was comfortable throughout the day. I truly don't have much to say about it because it was uneventful. The day starts early, but I was given plenty of breaks to eat and use the washroom, and being able to binge watch The Office on Netflix (they have TVs in the operating rooms) made it all the more enjoyable. After the procedure I experienced mild shock loss in the donor and recipient areas. However, this resolved itself over the next few months and I now have no shock loss at all. Moreover, because of this change in plans from FUE to FUT, and because I had not stretched my scalp prior to the procedure, I experienced a slightly stretched donor scar. While not the end of the world and no one I interact with has noticed anything, Dr. Rahal was incredibly understanding of my frustration with it and has offered to both repair my scar and provide complementary SMP if I decide to go that route instead. This showed how committed Dr. Rahal and his team are to excellent results and client satisfaction. However, I don't blame Dr. Rahal at all for this situation. FUT has risks, including scar stretching, and his interest in fixing it for me is appreciated. In summary, my results are fantastic. Getting 2000 grafts on the hairline has made me have a natural looking and age appropriate hairline. I cannot recommend Rahal enough. I will update (or make a new review) when I go forward with the scar revision.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018

He is an artist, the hairline King. No joke, I had a second procedure about a year after the first, filled in the top of my head with about >900 grafts combined with >1600 the year before, took off about 12 years from my appearance. I am now approaching mid fifties (yes waited that long) to start looking like I'm in my forties. The guy is so impressive and humble, never gets you over excited but tempers you're expectations. In the end, you're blown away with the results. Sure, everyone wants the same hairline and density of their teenage years but Rahal gives you an age appropriate hairline that will leave you scratching your head "who is that guy in the mirror."

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

Dr. Hussain Rahal's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Request an Appointment