Ratings for Dr. Hussain Rahal

Had my FUE 5 months post, and I'm already blown away with the changes I'm seeing in my hairline. We used 2507 grafts to reframe my hairline and fill in my temple angles. Dr. Rahal was very professional and ethical. He explained to me how we should keep the design conservative because I'm 40 years old, and I will continue to have more hair loss. His entire staff was so friendly and helpful. I was extremely nervous going into it, and they made my experience so comforting. I will definitely be going back to Dr. Rahal when the time comes for procedure #2!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

I'm only 5 months post op and I'm already totally blown away by the results, it has completely changed my life. Dr. Rahal I cannot thank you enough. If you are on the fence about having a procedure, look no further. Dr. Rahal is your man. Not only is he take time out if his busy surgery day to meet with you for a pre-op consult the day before your procedure, he takes the time to explain your hair loss, any limitations you have, any further hair loss you may experience and how we should take that into account. I did not feel like he was just after my money, after my procedure I only got 2464 FUT and I was booked for 2500 FUT, and he actually refunded me for 36 grafts that I didn't get. He's a very ethical doctor, and you can tell his primary goal to make sure you will be happy with the results. I wish I would have done it sooner! thanks again Dr. Rahal and your amazing team who helped me so much!!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

Could not be happier with the result of my transplant (FUE) in hairline with Dr, Rahal! I am at the 9 month mark now and everything is perfect. Procedure was done in May 2016. I stayed at the guesthouse and that was so relaxing. I strongly recommend staying here. Unless it's all booked i can't see any reason not to. The whole process from beginning to end was very professional and i would absolutely recommend Dr. Rahal to anyone considering a transplant. The staff at the clinic would deserve more than 5 stars, I felt so taken care of right from my first contact with the right up to now. I am so glad that i chose to have this done and also with choosing Dr Rahal!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

I had a great experience in Ottawa with Dr. Rahal and his staff at the Rahal clinic. I stayed at the guesthouse which is a 20 second walk to the clinic which is very convenient. The staff were very helpful and knowledgable and were able to answer all my questions. My procedure was virtually painless and staff made sure I was comfortable at all times. The design of my hairline is perfect. I couldn't be happier.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

There is a reason he is called the Hairline King! I am 14 months post op, had 2000 grafts added to re-create my hairline via FUE, and the results are amazing! Such a natural design, not even my own family can tell I had something done. I'm 27 years old, and all my friends and family keep asking me what my secret is because my hair is looking amazing! My secret is Dr. Rahal, he will give you the results you want. There is no reason to look anywhere else. Thank you Dr. Rahal, for giving me my confidence back!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Last October, I had a FUE with Dr. Rahal. Now, I am waiting for the results in the following months, with confidence. From the first appointment, when I decided to go through this procedure, to the procedure itself, and then to the follow-up, everything has gone well, and is still going well. All has been well planned and scheduled. Thanks to Dr. Rahal and his team for their professionalism, diligence and assistance. Everything is done to make the patient at ease. I cannot imagine better conditions for a hair transplant.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

A number of comments on this site have, I believe correctly, flagged up two incredibly important qualities in Dr. Rahal: integrity and honesty. I also believe some other commentators have misinterpreted this for a lack of empathy or compassion. In truth, he is simply managing the expectations of often vulnerable men; men who can and have been taken advantage of in this industry. I was identified as having a limited donor supply, and was therefore recommended for a conservative hairline with the appropriate corresponding density. For this I am grateful. I am young, and if treated as a short term solution to progressive hair loss a hair transplant could prove worrisome down the line. So, expect no sugar-coating, but this is because Dr. Rahal, ultimately, has your best interests in mind. It is too early for me to judge the results of his handy-work, but I can say that his staff went well beyond the call of duty to accommodate my needs, and the facilities were of the highest standard. Anyone considering this treatment should look no further than Rahal.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

12 months post op and couldn't be happier! I had a 2107 FUE with Dr. Rahal to my hairline. My results alone are worth every penny I spent, but the added bonus was the incredible experience I had with his entire staff at the clinic, and the post-care follow up treatment I received for the full year afterwards. Anyone who's had a hair transplant can tell you that it's not an immediately gratification, and there is many months of waiting where your mind (and the internet) can be your own worst enemy. Rahal's Patient Care staff are there for support the entire time, and every time I had a question or concern, they were prompt at getting back to me and calming my nerves. Thank you Dr. Rahal, you gave me my confidence back! I am no longer scared of that gust of wind or going swimming. I now proudly style my hair back to show off my new hairline. Thank you again!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

Seems like there are a lot of fake reviews being posted to this profile to discredit Dr. Rahal, who is a world class doctor and one of the best hair transplant surgeons in the world! I'd like to give my real and honest feedback from my experience from my 2647 FUT I had 7 months ago. I had a fantastic experience. Dr. Rahal asked to meet with me the next before my procedure to answer any questions I had, and finalize the plan for my procedure. He recognizes the art of a hairline design, and even draws the hairline on for you the day before your procedure, so you have the whole night to reflect on it. This was huge for me, and I actually asked him to adjust it slightly in the morning since I had time to review the design, and Dr. Rahal was very accommodating and adjusted my design as per my request. His entire staff was very caring and compassionate. I stayed at their on-site Guesthouse, and got to recover with other patients having their hair transplants that same week. I was impressed to meet fellow patients from Australia, England, Italy, USA. People travel from across the globe to have their procedure done by Dr. Rahal, because he is among the best. If you want hairline work, I wouldn't trust anyone else. Don't let these fake reviews fool you. When I was doing research before having my procedure, I read the forums. Those are real patients with real experiences. Check out http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/search.php. Hundreds of happy Rahal patients post there.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

Horrible, horrible doctor. Will ruin your looks and then show zero sympathy towards you and will deny the many mistakes he made. One of the biggest mistakes I ever made in my life was going to this doctor. Learn from my mistake please !!!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Dr. Hussain Rahal's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

HealthPartners

Request an Appointment

Please complete this form to request an appointment