Dr. Hussain Rahal

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Hussain Rahal

I have had a procedure before from a doctor in Toronto which did not turn out well for me and after extensive research I finally zeroed in on Dr Rahal. Dr Rahal is by far the best hair restoration doctor in Canada. The results of my FUT procedure with Dr Rahal (in 2014) are stunning. Right from the time I made my first call, I have found Dr Rahal and his team to have exemplary professionalism. The care, support and service that they provide is simply the best I have ever come across as they take care of even the minutest details. They regularly follow-up like clock work and are extremely prompt in their responses. In the pre-op meeting Dr Rahal discusses the best and most practical options with absolutely no hard sell at any time. Considerable attention is given to patient health both before and after the procedure including post-op care. They even give you a post-op kit and detailed instructions on graft care. After my first procedure with Dr Rahal, I felt that some improvements could be made in the temples, which couldnt be done the first time because of donor hair limitations. Dr Rahal offered to do a touch up for absolutely no charge, something unheard of in this industry. It shows that their focus in on client satisfaction, which I greatly appreciated. The clean guest house which is right next to the clinic has all facilities that you need pre and post-op, including Netflix, movies, microwave, fridge and free breakfast! As far as the hairline is concerned, Dr Rahal is an artist. I can now understand why he is called the hairline king! If you are looking for hair restoration, Dr Rahal is your answer. Simply the best of the best!! Thank you Dr Rahal!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

Sometimes large, complicated personal decisions require a lot of research, comparing and risk. You want the best outcome with reasonable expenditure, it's natural. Or, you simply purchase with a tried and true, proven vendor. Want to open a retirement fund? Go with Vanguard. Buying a car? Hondas are always reliable. Deciding on a hair transplant? Go with Rahal. While all plastic surgeries are personal and a major decision, hair transplants carry even more risk as it's public and one of the first things people notice about you - your hair, or lack thereof. All the more reason why Rahal is your first and final decision with taking the plunge. As soon as I started seeing my hairline recede, I knew a hair transplant was inevitable but wasn't sure when. I pulled the trigger this year (2018) and after MUCH research, decided on Rahal. From the online consult to scheduling to the actual surgery, I never felt an ounce of doubt or worry. I knew exactly what to expect, how to prepare and could reach out if something needed clearing up. The surgery itself could not have gone any smoother. You meet Rahal the day before where he draws your new hairline and his associates take you through what to expect the day of the surgery. You being at 5:30am and you're awake for the whole surgery but are sedated a bit and numbed up so you don't feel anything really, just some pressure and maybe an occasional prick but no different than some dental work, except it's for your head…if that makes sense. I was out of there by 12:30 where you're bandaged up and told to remain lying down at a 45 degree angle for the rest of the day. I fortunately didn't have much pain but a varying degree of pain killers are prescribed based on how you feel. The next day the bandage is removed and you get to see your new hairline where Rahal and his associates explain how to care for your new hairline. The next 14 days are quite tedious but for good reason as these new hairs are delicate and Rahal wants the outcome to be as fruitful as possible. I'm currently in week three and have had no issues. When I got the sutures out two weeks post op, my general doctor commented how well done they were. While I will not see "full" results for a year, I am optimistic in the outcome and would not have gone with anyone else. If you've decided on a hair transplant - you found your option, no need to look any further.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

I just had my procedure with Dr Rahal. Him and is staff are highly professional and avenant, making sure your procedure and experience is of the highest level of satisfaction. I would also like mention the great work of Ms Larissa Atamanchuk, who is responsible of patients preparation and post surgery.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

incredible experience, great results and the staff is exceptionally caring and supportive pre and post procedure.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

I underwent a procedure of approx 1100 FUE grafts around my temples and hairline in September of 2017. My experience at the Rahal centre was very positive. The staff made me feel very comfortable and answered all questions I had prior to the procedure. Dr.. Rahal outlined a plan for the procedure that I was comfortable with and his staff proceeded with the extractions. Dr. Rahal came in and did the actual implantation to create the hairline that we had discussed earlier in the day. I felt that the entire process was carried out with great precision and expertise and I felt confident the whole way through that the people involved with my procedure were all very knowledgeable, skilled in their profession, and would leave me with a positive result. I am now 6 months post-op and the results have been very positive. I still have more growth to look forward too and I am confident I will continue to see improved results. I had an excellent experience with Dr. Rahal and his team for my first FUE procedure and would highly recommend him to anyone looking to have their hairline restored.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

I had a procedure for 1800 grafts FUE done a few weeks ago and it went very well. Dr. Rahal is a very talented, patient, honest and understanding person who is excellent at what he does. He drew me a hairline that I've been dreaming of for a long time since I started losing my hair. I am 24 years old and very happy with how everything has gone. The surgery went very smoothly with little to no pain and the days and weeks post-OP have gone very well too. The whole staff there is amazing, including Mike Lara as well who is very good and talented with a calming presence during the surgery. The Guest house is a very cosy and nice place to stay the night before and after the surgery, and there are patients there with whom you can discuss expectations and such before and after surgery. They have patient care personnel who call you and follow-up in the days and weeks after surgery to make sure that everything is fine and to answer any questions you may have. If you are debating between hair transplant doctors, Dr. Rahal is the way to go without a doubt. I am extremely pleased with everything and would recommend him and his team to everybody contemplating getting a hair transplant. Thank you Dr. Rahal!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2018

I came from South America to have my second strip procedure with Dr Rahal because the first one didn't go well. After comparing both techniques I feel this time I can be much more optimistic about the results and the scar as well. Dr Rahal is someone who will do anything in his power to match you expectations and give the best treatment possible, 100% guaranteed. He will also give you the best realistic advice considering your pocket, not his personal interest, so you can decide what suits better for you. A hair transplant is a surgery you'll probably want to do once, so better go with an artist like him. Totally worth it!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Jeff here based out of the Eastern United States. I've been going through forums, studying the latest equipment, hair restoration Surgeons around the globe. Dr. Rahal by many was considered quite artistic packing a thinning hairline with natural results. He scheduled me rite off the bat where is highly unlikely for a top rated surgeon. Lorenzo and Cueto based out of Madrid told me 1/2 -3 years to fit me in. Excellent Physicians. Although, Dr. Rahal stepped into the picture , scheduled me an appointment in three weeks. He was down to earth, honest, giving myself worst case scenario of having a hair transplant. He once got to work on my hairline designed by a Physician in Florida he upgraded my hairline where the results just four weeks later ; are night and day to the previous surgery in Lauderdale. He was artistic in how he designed my hairline with a lowered center point. I'm impressed with the axis of the follicles the pattern that's uniform more fuller with much time to flourish. His Medical Staff was phenomenal! Mike, the girls, and guys who got the grafts ready for the installation process of the surgery. The Clinic is spotless! They made the surgery simplistic, strategic, since FUE opposed to the old style strip. I healed up fast. Larissa is clear on the protocol for post up to elude infection concerning your aesthetic investment. They made the best of limited resources with regards to my limited donor area. Mike ended up with 1527 or more grafts when Dr. Rahal thought we'd be lucky to get 700-1000. They went above and beyond what I consider being honest, informing one what to expect once all said and done. Finally, making one feel comfortable through a lengthy technical surgery associated with FUE. He in my honest opinion of all the Physicians consulted with? He was the most upfront and personal what your surgery will amount to once a conclusion of a in depth practicum. He's as revered the "Hairline King" without question. Do not believe anything on these forums say otherwise. Rahal is all about being professional, in his aesthetic artistry, devoted medical Staff. Furthermore, giving you top notch accommodation's in the Guest House.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

I can't thank you guys enough. Hopefully this review helps other people make the decision that I did. It has been about a year and a half since my procedure, my only regret is not finding the time to write this sooner. I am 22 years old and was loosing my hair pretty bad (ya it’s not only you). Whoever is reading this probably understands how sh*tty it is to loose your hair, young or old. Mine was happening young and I made a choice that this wasn’t going to be something I has to live with for the rest of my life. I am a business student and plan to be in that field, which would have been tough considering the idea of not wearing a hat in public was unrealistic/ very embarrassing in my mind. I had 1800 FUE’s done to my hairline and in short it has changed my life. I now have a complete head of hair, never wear hats, and girls comment on how they love my hair all the time. The ONLY person who has ever questioned anything about the “naturalness” of my hair was my barber, only asking what the scar was on the back of my head (22yr old student ya I went for the cheaper one). It is hard to put into words how much thanks I owe Dr. Rahal for his amazing work. To anyone out there debating a hair transplant, DO IT. It is scary, it is a long wait for results, and you do look brutal post-op, but I promise promise promise you it is worth every pricey penny and every long minute. I would do it again tomorrow, and will definitely be back if needed on the crown (hopefully not too soon). A would be amiss not to touch on the courtesy, professionalism and level of comfort the staff always displays/shows. What an experience, this clinic goes above and beyond in every single aspect of business, other then marketing.. go figure. Without trying to be too inspirational, if you’re young or old and you’re considering Dr. Rahal just do it. It is not easy or cheap, but what worth having is.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

I had my first and only procedure with dr. rahal which was a 2600 graft FUT in late 2016 to the front third of my scalp to rebuild my hairline. After researching on every site and forum for 2+ years I had narrowed it down that Dr. Rahal was highly regarded as one of the top surgeons in the world and boy was the research worth it. The staff at the Rahal clinic is second to none as well. It is a very intimidating thing to get a hair transplant and the staff makes you feel beyond comfortable. They took the time before and after the surgery to walk me through every step of the process and after experiencing the level of care received there I wouldn't even fathom going to anyone else for a hair transplant if I ever do a second procedure. Dr. Rahal has an excellent way of making you feel like your the only client they have and he is clearly there for the right reasons as he cares deeply for his clients. I'm now 14 months post op and have been extremely happy with my results it has given me some new found confidence. The angles that the hairs were placed and grown in at you can see were absolutely flawless and it has a very natural look to it and I'm super happy that I did the procedure. Dr. Rahal really is the best of the best and his reputation as the best of the best and the hairline king is something that has been truly earned! Thank you Dr.Rahal and all the staff that helped to take care of me you are world class!!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

Dr. Hussain Rahal's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Healthnet