You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Parviz Hasham

Called in today and spoke to the rudest woman over the phone. She lacked basic manners and compassion and asked that I understand how busy she is. Does she not understand that the people she is speaking to are sick? Dr Hasham is a great Doctor if you can get over being treated like an animal by the admin staff.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Good doctor. Horrible staff in the office. The women who answers the phone at Conestoga is awful and has no manners. I like Dr. H but have been trying to find a new doctor because she will be retiring in a bit and because I HATE the staff at Conestoga. Dr. H has been my doctor for 15 Years. She never runs on time, but i can get passed that since she has helped me through lots and taken good care of me. She's is straight forward and direct. She listens to me very well and I appreciate the years she has helped.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2014

Dr Parviz Hasham does not listen to her patients, imposes her medical view and precription, even if patient says medication doesnt work. Her patients who have been coughing, have headaches, sinus problem for more than one year, who are struggling with Hasham prescribed medicines, dont know which Dr will benefit them. Dr. Parviz hasham has an attitude problem which frustrates many of her patients, who sadly dont complain. Dr Parviz Hasham is NOT BOTHERED when her patients complain that the medicine she prescribed has ZERO effect and the problem is still there. Hasham will force the patient to take the same non-effective medicine even if patient does NOT benefit!! Hasham forgets she is practising in ON Canada but loves to tell GTA workers examples of Europe when it comes to workplace environment, which DOES NOT help the patients at all. Patients cannot change the Toronto work environment.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2012

Dr. Hasham is the best Doctor in Brampton.She is caring and always allows enough time to listen to you.I have been her patient for over 30years.I dread the day she decides to retire. Her Husband Dr. Bandali is great as well.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2012

Dr. Hasham has been my Doctor for over 15 years and she is exceptional. She always goes above and beyond to assist me. She's caring and kind and extremely knowledgeable. The same can be said for Dr. Bandali her counterpart Doctor and husband.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2011

My Doctor the past 7 years, wonderful bedside manner! A great Dr....

flag | Submitted January 6, 2011

Dr. Hasham has been my and my daughters doctor for the last 9 years. She is very caring, knowledgeable and does not put you on medication just because. In the 9 years I have been seeing her, the longest I have ever had to wait in her office for an appointment is 20 minutes which I appreciate.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2010

Dr Hashim has been my doctor for 27 years and has always given me excellent service. She keeps up on current knowledge, her staff are friendly and approachable, and has been excellent with selecting the right medical solution.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2010

Every time I see her, she can never deal with more than one problem. She always says, "Oh, book another appointment for that" even if it is something as simple as my puffer prescription, which takes a grand total of less than a minute to fill out. Bandali is better.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2010

Dr. Hasham has been our family doctor for over 27 years. She is always caring and helpful. I just wish I she had more evening hours as I always take time off work to see her!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2010

Dr. Parviz Hasham's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Called in today and spoke to the rudest woman over the phone. She lacked basic manners and compassion and asked that I understand how busy she is. Does she no..."

March 7, 2016