Ratings for Dr. Jodi S. Politz

Dr. Politz and her staff are awesome! I have had the same wonderful inserts for many years so not only are they great but they are built to last.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

She seemed very down-to-earth & genuine. Extremely sharp & interested in fixing my issues. Made quick adjustments to inserts of my shoes, making them feel MUCH better. Also informed me that all the HIP pain I had been having L side was from my R foot issues. Who knew??!! We are still in process of adjusting & fine-tuning, but I'm confident that she properly identified & will ultimately fix my foot & associated hip issues (sciatica). She also fixed my boyfriends heel pain & he swears by her as do many of his co-workers!!!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

I went to see Dr. Politz as a new patient. I arrived and was greeted by a very friendly front desk staff. While I was filling out the new patient paperwork, I heard yelling and foul language. Once I was taken back into the treatment room I realized the voice I heard was the Doctor. I was appalled. The way she spoke to her helper and the patient she was treating was absolutely horrifying. I wanted to walk out, but I was in pain so I decided to stay. BIG MISTAKE. This woman was too much for me. Very unprofessional and extremely condescending. Finally after all the work was done I just told gentleman who helped me I was out of pain because I felt really bad for him. The whole process was just completely unprofessional and I will never return. I feel bad for her helpers. The staff was very accommodating and I did not have to wait long, but never again will I go back or recommend her to anyone. She courses like a sailor, rude to her assistants and very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

I have gone to Dr. Politz periodically for many years for orthotics. She is an aggressive personality, but I believe that she is very knowledgeable. However, my last visit was not a successful one. She said that Blue Cross/Blue Shield Federal never pays her; I believe she meant in a timely manner. She said that if I paid her out of pocket, she'd provide me with orthotics. I told her I was perplexed as my insurance always sends me a Explanation of Benefits indicating she had been paid. She exclaimed "you're perplexed; haven't you been reading the newspaper?" I assumed she was referring to the Affordable Health Care Act. Of course, the cost was high, and she whipped out her prescription pad and sent me to a facility that had me place my feet in a foam box to create the orthotics. They were not computerized orthotics like her office creates. The irony of all this is that I had to pay out of pocket anyway because I hadn't met my $350 annual deductible.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2012

I found Dr. Politz to be rude, unprofessional and an extreme lack of knowledge. We will never return to this doctor. She thinks she is "the" doctor, but she clearly is not. I will say that the office staff was friendly and we did not have to wait very long to see the doctor.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2012

Dont let the rating fool you. The office staff and nurses were awsome, but this doctor was hands down the worst experience I have ever had with a doctor. She was unbelievably unprofessional, using awful profanity from the moment she walked in.. She spoke way too fast and when I asked her to slow down and discuss my options, she said "oh, you can't keep up?" then she actually made fun of me, saying "I know your type, I saw your purse and your watch." she went on to ask where I worked. When I told her, she said "well you can wear whatever you want there, you need to get better shoes." when I told her I am required to wear a suit, she said "why? It cant be that hard." I am absolutely speechless about this experience.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2012

Sat in her office waiting room this morning for over an hour but I finally gave up and re-scheduled, my ride couldn't wait any longer.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

I've been seeing Dr. Politz for almost 10 years for various things over this time. She is the utmost professional, kind, thoughtful & generous doctor I've ever met in my 54 years of age. She accepts no less from her staff and it shows. I highly recommend Dr. Politz.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

There are more experienced doctors in las vegas. If you have a wart or similar im sure shes fine however anything else i advise caution.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2011

Great doctor. Very personable and she really knows her practice. I have been going to her on and off for over 8 years. Unfortunately, her staff is horrible. They are rude on the phone and they are not at all attentive or helpful in the waiting room. Too bad but won't be back due to the long wait every time and bad office staff. Just not worth it. It seems the fancy spa (which really isn't that great) has distracted the office from the reality of being a doctor's office.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2009

Dr. Jodi S. Politz's Credentials

• Dr. William M. Scholl College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Champ Va