Ratings for Dr. Mark A. Palumbo

I was hit by a car while riding my bike and sustained spine fractures . I was referred to Dr Mark Palumbo who saw me in a timely manner and provider me with my options . I was fortunate enough not to have to go to surgery right away and if I was compliant there was a very good chance I could avoid surgery all together. Dr Palumbo reviewed my images every time I I had an appointment explaining my healing process. He is very straight forward and always listened to my concerns. I am very pleased with my results.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

Dr. Mark Palumbo was my surgeon for back fusion in sept of 2016. He is very straightforward, clear and listens well. I am pleased with the results of my surgery and the choice of Dr. Palumbo as my Surgeon.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

Dr. Palumbo is skilled, empathetic, understanding, supportive, involved, attentive. He explains his assessment and options going forward, through the surgery and recovery. He is gentle and inspires confidence. Without exceptions, highly recommend Dr. Palumbo.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Excellent doctor/surgeon! Pretty much god in my opinion.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

Dr. Palumo is an outstanding doctor that takes his time in his care with you. He talks with you about your condition and helps you to understand. I feel he truly cares about his patients and he is the best doctor that I have ever been to.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2013

You might wait a long time to see Dr Palumbo but you will not be rushed. He will give you all the time you need. Very patient, explaned the surgery and told me exactly what to expect. Surgery was a success and in follow up visits Dr Palumbo showed the same patience and kindness.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2011

very nice and takes his time with you and listens too you

flag | Submitted January 19, 2008

Dr. Mark A. Palumbo's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal