Ratings for Dr. Mark A. Palumbo

This man is a master of his trade!!! A consummate professional who treats patients, support staff and peers graciously and with the utmost respect. I am not a surgeon, but wil ltell youhe is a craft-master. I came to him with the utmost of pain and came out the other side free of pain. It is with my strongest reputation that I recommend him to all with acute and chronic spinal pain! He is "The Man!"

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Very thankful to Dr. Palumbo for his excellent care.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

I had amazing results. Better than I hoped for. I was able to do things I hadn't been able to do for years. It changed my life for the best. He was very patient and explained things completely. I can't thank him enough for the better quality of life I have.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

Dr. Palumbo was a God send to me. I instantly liked him and felt he really cared about how much pain I was in. He was through and came up with a few options which, in my case, I chose surgery to alleviate the pain and literally crooked spine I had after suffering for months with a herniated disc and sciatica. I was in and out of the hospital the same day with amazing results and I have his expertise to thank. He was my life-saver!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

I was hit by a car while riding my bike and sustained spine fractures . I was referred to Dr Mark Palumbo who saw me in a timely manner and provider me with my options . I was fortunate enough not to have to go to surgery right away and if I was compliant there was a very good chance I could avoid surgery all together. Dr Palumbo reviewed my images every time I I had an appointment explaining my healing process. He is very straight forward and always listened to my concerns. I am very pleased with my results.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

Dr. Mark Palumbo was my surgeon for back fusion in sept of 2016. He is very straightforward, clear and listens well. I am pleased with the results of my surgery and the choice of Dr. Palumbo as my Surgeon.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

Dr. Palumbo is skilled, empathetic, understanding, supportive, involved, attentive. He explains his assessment and options going forward, through the surgery and recovery. He is gentle and inspires confidence. Without exceptions, highly recommend Dr. Palumbo.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Excellent doctor/surgeon! Pretty much god in my opinion.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

Dr. Palumo is an outstanding doctor that takes his time in his care with you. He talks with you about your condition and helps you to understand. I feel he truly cares about his patients and he is the best doctor that I have ever been to.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2013

You might wait a long time to see Dr Palumbo but you will not be rushed. He will give you all the time you need. Very patient, explaned the surgery and told me exactly what to expect. Surgery was a success and in follow up visits Dr Palumbo showed the same patience and kindness.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2011

Dr. Mark A. Palumbo's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Providence, RI