You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Alon Antebi

My first appointment with Dr. Antebi was in February of 2015. My final checkup was in January of 2016. In between those two dates Dr Alon Antebi performed an anterior total hip replacement on me and I was up and walking one hour after surgery. That was eight weeks ago and I now have total control with no pain and I can walk, climb stairs, ride bicycles and perform as I did years ago without pain. I have the use of both hands now! Dr Antedi, in my opinion, is a gifted surgeon, a professional, personable, and talented man who is outstanding in his profession. If you are thinking about having a hip replaced go no further, have Dr. Antebi perform his anterior hip replacement. Dr Antebi is your answer. Dr Antebi was a heaven sent solution to my deteriorated hip and now I am free again.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Staff is efficient and friendly. Dr. Antebi is personable and explains procedure in a way that is understandable. Dr. Antebi uses the anterior approach to hip replacement which makes the stay in the hospital very short and recovery faster.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Dr. Antebi did a great surgery in my hip after a car accident. he was very patient and kind with me. he explain in detail what he was going to do. After 2 month of my surgery my hip is working very good again and even the scar is very small. I am very thanksfull about what he did for me.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

Dr Antebi did my hip replacement and i would say he is one of the best surgeons i have come across in the AV. Anterior Hip Replacement is the only way to go. I would recommend him to anyone who needs a great Doctor. This Doctor knows his stuff so don't doubt him.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

Dr. Antebi replaced both my hips this year and I could not be happier with the results. For years I was plagued with the inability to move correctly causing back problems. Within a week of hip replacements I was moving like a teenager again and no back problems ! I would recommend Dr. Antebi to anyone that is considering hip replacement surgery. I was up walking 24 hours after the surgeries with only minimal discomfort for a week, and that was without pain medication that I chose not to take. He is a caring, kind and knowledgable surgeon. Just the type of doctor you want when undergoing a life altering surgery.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

I received a Total Knee Replacement. The pain and swelling one year later was unbearable. Two different doctors recommended a two stage revision, which will leave you bed ridden for many months and then do the whole procedure again. Doctor Antebi operated on a Tuesday and I was walking pain free on Wednesday. To me Doctor Antebi is a superhero !

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

I was in a very bad bike wreck, my left leg was destroyed. The other Doctors at the ER wanted to remove my leg, Doctor Antebi saved my leg, and not only saved it but I walk so good no one even knows I ever had a issue with it. From me and my Family "Thank You Very Much"

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

I went into Dr. Antebi office with a right shoulder pain it was so bad I could not sleep at knight, I call for a appointment and when I went to his office he check my right shoulder he gave me a injection and I walk out with pain, went back for a follow up and still no pain, Thank u Dr. Antebi.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

I love Dr Antebi .I was in a really bad motorcycle accident 5yrs ago April 19th 2010 and Dr Antebi put me back together.5yrs later I am having knee surgery and Dr Antebi will be doing it.Thank you Dr Antebi for taking good care of me

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Dr. Alon Antebi's Credentials

Workers Comp

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My first appointment with Dr. Antebi was in February of 2015. My final checkup was in January of 2016. In between those two dates Dr Alon Antebi performed an a..."

February 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Staff is efficient and friendly. Dr. Antebi is personable and explains procedure in a way that is understandable. Dr. Antebi uses the anterior approach to hi..."

February 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Antebi did a great surgery in my hip after a car accident. he was very patient and kind with me. he explain in detail what he was going to do. After 2 mon..."

January 25, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Antebi did my hip replacement and i would say he is one of the best surgeons i have come across in the AV. Anterior Hip Replacement is the only way to go. ..."

December 15, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "One one of the most arrogant person. He operated on me and I am worst than before my surgery. Do not recommend him. Stay away "

August 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Antebi replaced both my hips this year and I could not be happier with the results. For years I was plagued with the inability to move correctly causing b..."

August 27, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I received a Total Knee Replacement. The pain and swelling one year later was unbearable. Two different doctors recommended a two stage revision, which will lea..."

July 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was in a very bad bike wreck, my left leg was destroyed. The other Doctors at the ER wanted to remove my leg, Doctor Antebi saved my leg, and not only saved ..."

July 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went into Dr. Antebi office with a right shoulder pain it was so bad I could not sleep at knight, I call for a appointment and when I went to his office he c..."

April 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love Dr Antebi .I was in a really bad motorcycle accident 5yrs ago April 19th 2010 and Dr Antebi put me back together.5yrs later I am having knee surgery and ..."

April 22, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "This doctor was excellent to work with, had a total hip replacement done and was back up walking with no pain in 2 months."

April 13, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Hes arrogant condescending and talks down to you. Lets not mention his personal phone ringing during my visit. After waiting 3hrs the last thing i need is dr an..."

April 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "If you need a hip replacement, Dr Antebi should be your doctor. I'm a dancer, and with my new hip, I'm back to dancing every day pain free."

March 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would highly recommended Dr. Antebi. He did a total hip replacement surgery on me and within 5 days I was up doing my regular routine and driving. All of hi..."

March 20, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I would highly recommend Dr. Antebi for hip replacement surgery. I had a great experience, quick recovery, and no problems. I feel like a brand new person. I wo..."

January 25, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "He is the worst doctor I have ever met he was very condescending because I guess I'm a woman and the surgery he did to my arm has to be redone by another doctor..."

December 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He saved my leg when another Ortho recommended an amputation ! Need I say more. Thank god for Dr A"

December 2, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I just found out about this guy from my wife.I am now a retired x green beret do my time proudly with the 5th and 7th special forces.My wife was in a really bad..."

November 19, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=143616'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.4

February 5, 2014