You may also like

Rate Dr. Alon Antebi

Dr. Alon Antebi's Ratings

I received a Total Knee Replacement. The pain and swelling one year later was unbearable. Two different doctors recommended a two stage revision, which will leave you bed ridden for many months and then do the whole procedure again. Doctor Antebi operated on a Tuesday and I was walking pain free on Wednesday. To me Doctor Antebi is a superhero !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2874515].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

I was in a very bad bike wreck, my left leg was destroyed. The other Doctors at the ER wanted to remove my leg, Doctor Antebi saved my leg, and not only saved it but I walk so good no one even knows I ever had a issue with it. From me and my Family "Thank You Very Much"

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2857428].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

I went into Dr. Antebi office with a right shoulder pain it was so bad I could not sleep at knight, I call for a appointment and when I went to his office he check my right shoulder he gave me a injection and I walk out with pain, went back for a follow up and still no pain, Thank u Dr. Antebi.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2787747].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

I love Dr Antebi .I was in a really bad motorcycle accident 5yrs ago April 19th 2010 and Dr Antebi put me back together.5yrs later I am having knee surgery and Dr Antebi will be doing it.Thank you Dr Antebi for taking good care of me

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2786069].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

This doctor was excellent to work with, had a total hip replacement done and was back up walking with no pain in 2 months.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2775925].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Hes arrogant condescending and talks down to you. Lets not mention his personal phone ringing during my visit. After waiting 3hrs the last thing i need is dr answering his phone. Total joke of a dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2764168].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

If you need a hip replacement, Dr Antebi should be your doctor. I'm a dancer, and with my new hip, I'm back to dancing every day pain free.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2755875].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

I would highly recommended Dr. Antebi. He did a total hip replacement surgery on me and within 5 days I was up doing my regular routine and driving. All of his staff was courteous and helpful. So glad it worked out that I got Dr. Antebi after being scheduled with another doctor for the same procedure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2753832].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

I would highly recommend Dr. Antebi for hip replacement surgery. I had a great experience, quick recovery, and no problems. I feel like a brand new person. I would return for another hip if I have to (but hope that I don't). I feel confidant in his knowledge and expertise.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2697070].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2015

He is the worst doctor I have ever met he was very condescending because I guess I'm a woman and the surgery he did to my arm has to be redone by another doctor no he not gods gift as he says he is ...he was careless and did a less than poor job.....be careful of this doctor he no good

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2662167].votes_count ]]