You may also like

Rate Dr. Alon Antebi

Dr. Alon Antebi's Ratings

One one of the most arrogant person. He operated on me and I am worst than before my surgery. Do not recommend him. Stay away

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2907712].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2015

Dr. Antebi replaced both my hips this year and I could not be happier with the results. For years I was plagued with the inability to move correctly causing back problems. Within a week of hip replacements I was moving like a teenager again and no back problems ! I would recommend Dr. Antebi to anyone that is considering hip replacement surgery. I was up walking 24 hours after the surgeries with only minimal discomfort for a week, and that was without pain medication that I chose not to take. He is a caring, kind and knowledgable surgeon. Just the type of doctor you want when undergoing a life altering surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2907231].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2015

I received a Total Knee Replacement. The pain and swelling one year later was unbearable. Two different doctors recommended a two stage revision, which will leave you bed ridden for many months and then do the whole procedure again. Doctor Antebi operated on a Tuesday and I was walking pain free on Wednesday. To me Doctor Antebi is a superhero !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2874515].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

I was in a very bad bike wreck, my left leg was destroyed. The other Doctors at the ER wanted to remove my leg, Doctor Antebi saved my leg, and not only saved it but I walk so good no one even knows I ever had a issue with it. From me and my Family "Thank You Very Much"

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2857428].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

I went into Dr. Antebi office with a right shoulder pain it was so bad I could not sleep at knight, I call for a appointment and when I went to his office he check my right shoulder he gave me a injection and I walk out with pain, went back for a follow up and still no pain, Thank u Dr. Antebi.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2787747].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

I love Dr Antebi .I was in a really bad motorcycle accident 5yrs ago April 19th 2010 and Dr Antebi put me back together.5yrs later I am having knee surgery and Dr Antebi will be doing it.Thank you Dr Antebi for taking good care of me

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2786069].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

This doctor was excellent to work with, had a total hip replacement done and was back up walking with no pain in 2 months.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2775925].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Hes arrogant condescending and talks down to you. Lets not mention his personal phone ringing during my visit. After waiting 3hrs the last thing i need is dr answering his phone. Total joke of a dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2764168].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

If you need a hip replacement, Dr Antebi should be your doctor. I'm a dancer, and with my new hip, I'm back to dancing every day pain free.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2755875].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

I would highly recommended Dr. Antebi. He did a total hip replacement surgery on me and within 5 days I was up doing my regular routine and driving. All of his staff was courteous and helpful. So glad it worked out that I got Dr. Antebi after being scheduled with another doctor for the same procedure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2753832].votes_count ]]