You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Alon Antebi

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

BILATERAL anterior hip replacement here!!46 yrs old. If u r a candidate, to quote Ferris Bueller, "I highly recommend it!!!" This man is gifted & knowledgeable. Healing time is faster than expected. Everybody is surprised at the changes. Having chosen bilateral, concerns are with hips being equal, so there's no height offset. 60 days out and that is not a problem. I'm still healing, but things are going as expected and better. I had the most wonderful care and treatment at Palmdale Regional...thank you, all you ladies and gents, for your professionalism, time, and care😇 If you still have questions, I would be happy to talk to you. Just ask Dr Antebis to arrange it.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2016

Best surgeon for my hip replacement! Everything went exceptionally well and fast on my way to recovery. Only 7 weeks since and I feel like a million bucks!!! Zero hip pain after the surgery. I had a walker for about 2 weeks and a cane for about 2 more weeks then nothing. Back to work after a week!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

I liked Dr. Alon Antebi from the very start...not forgetting his staff which was very professional... I could hardly tie my own shoes or go shopping without holding onto the shopping cart...while working around the house I was in constant pain because of my left hip... after my anterior hip replacement I used a walker for about 2 weeks after surgery and a cane for about 2 weeks. I did not have any pain after my surgery, just a little soreness... Dr Antebi, in my opinion, is a gifted surgeon, a professional, personable, and talented man who is outstanding in his profession. If you are thinking about having a hip replaced go no further, have Dr. Antebi perform his anterior hip replacement. Dr Antebi is your answer. Dr Antebi was the solution to my deteriorated hip and now I am free again.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

Dr. Antebi is a highly skilled orthopedic surgeon. I had a THP in February and 8 weeks later I am just about back to normal. I can now do all of the activities I enjoy without pain. Prior to surgery I could hardly tie my own shoes or go shopping without holding onto the shopping cart. I used a walker for about a week after surgery and a cane for about 4 weeks. I did not have any pain after my surgery, just a little soreness. Would highly recommend Dr. Antebi for anyone considering a hip replacement.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

DR Antebi was great the surgery was great and easier than I thought if his staff that answers phones answers questions and does appointments could take some classes on how to act and maybe be a little more professional . Office staff make the Doctors look bad.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Dr. Antebi performed an anterior hip replacement on me and i was up and walking within a day. I've had no pain issues and no recovery issues. AVORS medical group was professional, friendly and I would recommend his services anytime. He truly is the best in his field.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

flag | Submitted February 27, 2016

Dr Antebi repaired my knee after it was destroyed in an accident. my road to recovery is very long, but i am glad that he performed the surgery. i can finally walk on my own!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2016

Fantastic experience throughout. I can stand up straight for the first time in years and have no arthritis pain at all, post surgery. Very small incision and making great progress with the PT. Thank you Dr Antebi!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

Dr. Alon Antebi's Credentials

Workers Comp

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. and staff took care of everything including physical therapy at home. Everything went smoothly without problems."

May 13, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "BILATERAL anterior hip replacement here!!46 yrs old. If u r a candidate, to quote Ferris Bueller, "I highly recommend it!!!" This man is gifted & knowledgeable...."

April 30, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best surgeon for my hip replacement! Everything went exceptionally well and fast on my way to recovery. Only 7 weeks since and I feel like a million bucks!!! Ze..."

April 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I liked Dr. Alon Antebi from the very start...not forgetting his staff which was very professional... I could hardly tie my own shoes or go shopping without h..."

April 22, 2016
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Antebi is a highly skilled orthopedic surgeon. I had a THP in February and 8 weeks later I am just about back to normal. I can now do all of the activities ..."

April 13, 2016
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "DR Antebi was great the surgery was great and easier than I thought if his staff that answers phones answers questions and does appointments could take some c..."

April 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Antebi performed an anterior hip replacement on me and i was up and walking within a day. I've had no pain issues and no recovery issues. AVORS medical grou..."

March 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Antebi repaired a convoluted clavicle fracture broken in a mountain biking fall. Everything about the process and result was excellent. "

February 27, 2016
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr Antebi repaired my knee after it was destroyed in an accident. my road to recovery is very long, but i am glad that he performed the surgery. i can finally..."

February 20, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Fantastic experience throughout. I can stand up straight for the first time in years and have no arthritis pain at all, post surgery. Very small incision and ma..."

February 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My first appointment with Dr. Antebi was in February of 2015. My final checkup was in January of 2016. In between those two dates Dr Alon Antebi performed an a..."

February 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Staff is efficient and friendly. Dr. Antebi is personable and explains procedure in a way that is understandable. Dr. Antebi uses the anterior approach to hi..."

February 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Antebi did a great surgery in my hip after a car accident. he was very patient and kind with me. he explain in detail what he was going to do. After 2 mon..."

January 25, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Antebi did my hip replacement and i would say he is one of the best surgeons i have come across in the AV. Anterior Hip Replacement is the only way to go. ..."

December 15, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "One one of the most arrogant person. He operated on me and I am worst than before my surgery. Do not recommend him. Stay away "

August 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Antebi replaced both my hips this year and I could not be happier with the results. For years I was plagued with the inability to move correctly causing b..."

August 27, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I received a Total Knee Replacement. The pain and swelling one year later was unbearable. Two different doctors recommended a two stage revision, which will lea..."

July 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was in a very bad bike wreck, my left leg was destroyed. The other Doctors at the ER wanted to remove my leg, Doctor Antebi saved my leg, and not only saved ..."

July 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went into Dr. Antebi office with a right shoulder pain it was so bad I could not sleep at knight, I call for a appointment and when I went to his office he c..."

April 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love Dr Antebi .I was in a really bad motorcycle accident 5yrs ago April 19th 2010 and Dr Antebi put me back together.5yrs later I am having knee surgery and ..."

April 22, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "This doctor was excellent to work with, had a total hip replacement done and was back up walking with no pain in 2 months."

April 13, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Hes arrogant condescending and talks down to you. Lets not mention his personal phone ringing during my visit. After waiting 3hrs the last thing i need is dr an..."

April 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "If you need a hip replacement, Dr Antebi should be your doctor. I'm a dancer, and with my new hip, I'm back to dancing every day pain free."

March 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would highly recommended Dr. Antebi. He did a total hip replacement surgery on me and within 5 days I was up doing my regular routine and driving. All of hi..."

March 20, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I would highly recommend Dr. Antebi for hip replacement surgery. I had a great experience, quick recovery, and no problems. I feel like a brand new person. I wo..."

January 25, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "He is the worst doctor I have ever met he was very condescending because I guess I'm a woman and the surgery he did to my arm has to be redone by another doctor..."

December 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He saved my leg when another Ortho recommended an amputation ! Need I say more. Thank god for Dr A"

December 2, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I just found out about this guy from my wife.I am now a retired x green beret do my time proudly with the 5th and 7th special forces.My wife was in a really bad..."

November 19, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=143616'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.4

February 5, 2014