Ratings for Dr. Alon Antebi

I'm extremely pleased, my recovery is going perfectly. From the staying at the hospital, the surgery, and the assigned therapy couldn't be any better. He has a wonderful and caring staff I couldn't ask for any better. Very caring and wonderful. Thanks a million for my new hip, next my knees To; Dr. Antebi. From: M. Leff

flag | Submitted June 4, 2016

Dr. and staff took care of everything including physical therapy at home. Everything went smoothly without problems.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

BILATERAL anterior hip replacement here!!46 yrs old. If u r a candidate, to quote Ferris Bueller, "I highly recommend it!!!" This man is gifted & knowledgeable. Healing time is faster than expected. Everybody is surprised at the changes. Having chosen bilateral, concerns are with hips being equal, so there's no height offset. 60 days out and that is not a problem. I'm still healing, but things are going as expected and better. I had the most wonderful care and treatment at Palmdale Regional...thank you, all you ladies and gents, for your professionalism, time, and care😇 If you still have questions, I would be happy to talk to you. Just ask Dr Antebis to arrange it.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2016

Best surgeon for my hip replacement! Everything went exceptionally well and fast on my way to recovery. Only 7 weeks since and I feel like a million bucks!!! Zero hip pain after the surgery. I had a walker for about 2 weeks and a cane for about 2 more weeks then nothing. Back to work after a week!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

I liked Dr. Alon Antebi from the very start...not forgetting his staff which was very professional... I could hardly tie my own shoes or go shopping without holding onto the shopping cart...while working around the house I was in constant pain because of my left hip... after my anterior hip replacement I used a walker for about 2 weeks after surgery and a cane for about 2 weeks. I did not have any pain after my surgery, just a little soreness... Dr Antebi, in my opinion, is a gifted surgeon, a professional, personable, and talented man who is outstanding in his profession. If you are thinking about having a hip replaced go no further, have Dr. Antebi perform his anterior hip replacement. Dr Antebi is your answer. Dr Antebi was the solution to my deteriorated hip and now I am free again.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

Dr. Antebi is a highly skilled orthopedic surgeon. I had a THP in February and 8 weeks later I am just about back to normal. I can now do all of the activities I enjoy without pain. Prior to surgery I could hardly tie my own shoes or go shopping without holding onto the shopping cart. I used a walker for about a week after surgery and a cane for about 4 weeks. I did not have any pain after my surgery, just a little soreness. Would highly recommend Dr. Antebi for anyone considering a hip replacement.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

DR Antebi was great the surgery was great and easier than I thought if his staff that answers phones answers questions and does appointments could take some classes on how to act and maybe be a little more professional . Office staff make the Doctors look bad.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Dr. Antebi performed an anterior hip replacement on me and i was up and walking within a day. I've had no pain issues and no recovery issues. AVORS medical group was professional, friendly and I would recommend his services anytime. He truly is the best in his field.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Dr Antebi repaired a convoluted clavicle fracture broken in a mountain biking fall. Everything about the process and result was excellent.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2016

Dr Antebi repaired my knee after it was destroyed in an accident. my road to recovery is very long, but i am glad that he performed the surgery. i can finally walk on my own!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2016