Ratings for Dr. Gulzar Cheema

Loved being in Dr Cheema's Office and receiving an optimum service. Dr. Cheema is an amazing doctor. Mr and Mrs Ram

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

One of the worst doctors out there. He doesn't care for his patients. His version of a fix is masking it with pain meds and not getting to the root of the problem. His staff need to book appointments properly and you shouldn't have to wait so long. He's only in it for the money. How they allow people like this to be a doctor is beyond comprehension??!! Save your life and health and find a doctor who care because Gulzar Cheema doesn't.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Dr. Cheema is an amazing doctor. My entire family has been followed by him for years. He even visited my grandmother while she was hospitalized to ensure she was being cared for. Highly recommend him as a family doctor!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2016

My walk in visit was effectively handled. I was noted of approximate wait time and brief description what is expected when i see the doctor. Doctor was quick and asked to the point questions and i was out of his office with diagnosis and a prescription.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

staff never give time as per patients schedule in spite of enough time. Their intention is always to first refuse.if you visit personally then we found many times,there were no patients and will attend you. But doctor is good,nice and cooperative.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013

One of the best doctors I have had. I have been going to doc for almost 24 years. Including the rest of my family. He has the utmost knowledge and has never given any ill advice. With accidents and day to day sicknesses or anything at all, he has not hesitated to do anything for us. R dhillon

flag | Submitted March 28, 2013

He is not a doctor he is a host and he should also work for radio talk show, he is so rude to patient, he never change his tie , he has no time for the patient ,his service is fast than drive through , his main aim how we can make big money in the short time ,

flag | Submitted September 29, 2012

Dr. Cheema is a very knowledgeable and helpful doctor. He is a good listener and patient as well as patient-oriented doctor. I am glad he is my doctor as well as my family's doctor.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2012

This doctor is very helpful. He was able to get all my tests done quickly and send me the places I need to go too. He is quick but he is to the point and solves the problem.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2012

This doctor is not good at what he does. He rushs you out of the room,and no he does not send you to different health care practitioners. He only sends to physio. He is no longer my doctor.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2012