My walk in visit was effectively handled. I was noted of approximate wait time and brief description what is expected when i see the doctor. Doctor was quick and asked to the point questions and i was out of his office with diagnosis and a prescription.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

staff never give time as per patients schedule in spite of enough time. Their intention is always to first refuse.if you visit personally then we found many times,there were no patients and will attend you. But doctor is good,nice and cooperative.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013

One of the best doctors I have had. I have been going to doc for almost 24 years. Including the rest of my family. He has the utmost knowledge and has never given any ill advice. With accidents and day to day sicknesses or anything at all, he has not hesitated to do anything for us. R dhillon

flag | Submitted March 28, 2013

He is not a doctor he is a host and he should also work for radio talk show, he is so rude to patient, he never change his tie , he has no time for the patient ,his service is fast than drive through , his main aim how we can make big money in the short time ,

flag | Submitted September 29, 2012

Dr. Cheema is a very knowledgeable and helpful doctor. He is a good listener and patient as well as patient-oriented doctor. I am glad he is my doctor as well as my family's doctor.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2012

This doctor is very helpful. He was able to get all my tests done quickly and send me the places I need to go too. He is quick but he is to the point and solves the problem.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2012

This doctor is not good at what he does. He rushs you out of the room,and no he does not send you to different health care practitioners. He only sends to physio. He is no longer my doctor.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2012

Dr. Cheema has been our family doctor for a long time. He is helpful, never hesitant to send you for further testing, physiotherapy, massage or to a specialist if needed.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2011

Dr Cheema has been my family doctor for last 18 years. He is caring, compassionate and always pay due attention when I describe him about my health concerns. He always make sure that I get my annual medical tests done on time. He never hesitate to request referrals to specialists, Physio etc when needed. I strongly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

I get the very best care from Dr Cheema. He is accommodating,responsible,and caring physician and his knowledge is up todate.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2011

Dr. Gulzar Cheema's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My walk in visit was effectively handled. I was noted of approximate wait time and brief description what is expected when i see the doctor. Doctor was quick an..."

May 5, 2015