Ratings for Dr. Bryan Redpath

I wouldn't be walking if it wasn't for the help of this doctor. Very knowledgeable and courteous. Thank you Dr. Redpath! and Crystal for always squeezing me in for an appointment...

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Dr. Redpath knows his stuff. Consummate professional with a great sense of humor. He states it main and plain, and if you don't do your "homework," he doesn't judge.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

This Dr is wonderful really goes out of his way too make sure your well taken care of..Crystal is amazing with make sure we are comfortable while we are there very well mannered. Will come back too this office as it feels very welcomed .

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

I have gone in to see Dr Redpath whenever I can when I am visiting the City of Edmonton. From the moment you walk into the clinic you're greeted by his kind and caring office manager, who always goes out of her way to make everyone feel special and cared about . The clinic runs quite efficiently and the wait time is very minimal. Dr Redpath cares about his patients and ensures to discuss your areas of concerns in great detail with you before doing any treatments/adjustments. I have found Dr. Redpath to be very knowledgeable and very effective in his field of practice and he'll often use different treatment methods along with doing chiropractic adjustments, which I find to be very helpful! You'll find that Dr. Redpath truly cares about his patients, their recovery and overall well being. He has a great personality and definitely knows what he's doing! I'll definitely be back!!!!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Dr. Redpath is a refreshing blast from the past. He actually cares about your well being and overall health.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

I have been going Dr Redpath for over 20 years, he is the best Chiropractor I have been to. I send everybody that has back problems to him, great Dr

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Great place to go they make you feel better love this dr and the stafe

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

I moved to Edmonton 2 years ago. Shortly after, I hurt my back at work. It seemed like nothing at first, and I thought (as most do) it would get better. It didn't. After a few months, even tying my shoes was difficult. I found Dr. Redpath, and within a few sessions, I was feeling great! Huge improvement! I continued going to him regularly and would absolutely recommend this clinic to anyone. The staff are all exceedingly lovely, every visit was fast and efficient, and I always had appointment reminders the day before. Oh, and good parking! This is a great choice for chiropractic.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

I am a client of DR Redpath since 2003 and work in the construction industry. Injuries are common in this line of work and I am very active in motorcycling both on and off road racing which has more that its share of disasters. I can always count on DR Redpath to get me back to 100% with limited down time.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Have been seeing Dr. Redpath monthly for many years for chronic lower back problems and am very pleased with the treatments. I have had no sciatic attacks since I started seeing Dr. Redpath. He is efficient and the staff is friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017