Ratings for Dr. Bryan Redpath

I visited Dr Redpath on several occasions and found him excellent specially on sports injuries as he has tremendous experience with professional athletes in different sports , he has a great personality and I would highly recommend this Dr

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

I quit going after only two visits. His office phoned me twice to ask if I was injured. Since he had made things worse this question was alarmingly on point. He also didn't take the time to explain what he was doing and when I reported feedback on pain he down talked my concerns.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

Was professional, but ineffective in my particular case. Maybe I didn't give him enough of a chance.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

This is the most caring doctor I have seen in Edmonton. He gets to the root of the problem in a hurry. Emergency departments were sending me away. Family physician prescribing Percocet but didn't even physically examine my back or legs. Couldn't lay down without extreme pain. Thanks to Dr. Redpath I am up and walking or should I say down and walking. Called in a friend who was a physiatrist to concur on his diagnosis. I am now awaiting steroid injections. I would still be waiting in the emergency department is it weren't for this incredible man.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Best DR. I know even visited me when in the hospital.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

Treatment was very ineffective as pain continued shortly after I left the office and a day later still same problem. Spent very little time with me and treated only the problem I indicated. My regular chiropractor was out of town but one treatment takes about 15-20 minutes and covers all areas of my body, neck, back, knees, shoulders and I am good for at least a month or two.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2013

I have seen Dr Redpath month since I was a child. To me he is the worlds greatest Chiropractor friendly and very helpful. The staff a friendly and going to his clinic makes you feel really good.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013

This man is the best and through his help my life has changed due to being pain free after 20+ years of back pain agony.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013

He is amazing, I wouldn't be walking today if was not for him.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

I shall share this secret with you, I believe this man is a wholistic healer, an Autism Whisperer I must confess. My son Sean started seeing Dr. Redpath when he was 3 years old. After the second treatment, Sean started sleeping through the night for the first time in his life. The next few months would bring significant improvements to Sean's overall development. Dr. Redpath is really great with kids, he gets right down on their level and they respond well to him. Our family is very grateful that we found him.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013