Ratings for Dr. Todd S. Koppel

I was having a lot of pain after my accident. Dr Koppel did simple treatments in his office and the pain is gone.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2019

I was referred to Dr Koppel for my neck pain. I had one painless injection in my neck. I was surprised how quick and easy the treatment was. And not I am pain free! I would highly recommend Dr Koppel.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

Dr Koppel has given me 3 years of comfort from hip and SI joint pain. He will review all options and available treatments, he is compassionate and understanding and makes every effort to keep you comfortable. He answers your questions and returns your calls personally and in a timely manner. I would highly recommend his services.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2017

I watched my father go to bed with excruciating neck pain night after night until his cervical facet injection back in May 19th. Since then he is a new man! I was with my father through the whole process until they brought him inside for the procedure and I have to say I was very impress. The staff was very helpful, extremely nice with us, and Dr. Koppel was superb as well. Thank you so much! God Bless!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

Seeing Dr. Koppel was the best decision I made after months of agony in pain

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

Dr. Koppel was ready to listen and was very attentive to my needs. He was able to help me with my pain management.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Todd was great, I mean I came to him from a recommendation from someone that also had the same work done. I had very bad experience with spinal headaches and did not want to go thru that again ever. Those headaches are hardcore, you can't even stand up. Todd told that I would not have one, ( and I pushed him that and what he was going to do to make sure that I did not have one). Todd told me that I wouldn't have one sure enough I got the work done and I did not have one. I recommend anyone that does not want to feel any pain and does not want to get a spinal headache to see Todd (Todd Koppel). Also he was cool I called him Todd and he didn't come at me with, no call me Doctor Koppel or my name is not Todd is Dr, Koppel, which other people have hit me with in the pass.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

Dr.koppel is an excellent physician,I highly recommend A++=

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

This doctor obviously does not know time management skills. Very rude and very unprofessional. He writes like a 1yr old on scripts that no one can read. He was unwilling to help. I would NOT recommend!!

Submitted June 12, 2015

Dr. Koppel helped me out with my mid back pain, neck and right arm pain after a bad fall. At first I was hesitant on getting the injections, after a couple of visits and doing some research I felt that I should at least try one. I'm glad I did, the procedures he did helped me a lot if i would not have done this who know I probably still be in pain. Thank you Dr. Koppel for making me feel better.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Dr. Todd S. Koppel's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

have been practicing interventional pain management for 20 years, since completing my pain management training at The Hospital For Special Surgery and The New York Hospital, the premier hospitals in the region for these conditions. Over these 20 years, I have treated thousands of patients with neck and back problems. It is gratifying to know that I have helped so many people improved their quality of life, and eliminate pain that was affecting them in so many ways.

• Spanish

• Cornell University Medical College (Grad. 1992)

Arizona Foundation For Medical Care
Arizona Physicians Ipa
Cmdp
First Health Network
Health Choice Of Arizona (Ahccss)
Health Net