Ratings for Dr. Udit Chaudhuri

Dedicated to his profession and his patients. He actually listens and talks to you. He asks questions and is interested in you and any problems you have or are concerned about. So glad he is my doctor. In my opinion, he is the best.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

Very busy. However dr. Chad is an excellent dr. And worth the occasional wait.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Dr. Chaudhuri was recommended to me. I have never had a doctor that takes so much time with his patients and really listens to them. He is awesome and I just wish I had met him sooner. I never feel rushed; always feel listened to; and always leave with a plan of action. I really didn't think there were good doctors anymore; Dr. Chaudhuri proved me wrong.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

My wife and I have been patients of Dr. C. for about 14 yrs. He is a very caring and giving doctor. I consider him my friend as well as my doctor. I gave him a 5 on punctuality not because he is ever on time (lol), but because he is never on time. When a doctor cares as much for his patients as Dr. C, he will spend as much time as needed with you. I am willing to sit for an extra 25 mins knowing that I am being taken care of by someone that really cares about my health and well being. I am very thankful to have found such a great doctor.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

I was in so much pain before visiting Dr. Chadhauri who diagnosed a damaged nerve in my rig cage after I had been to two other MDs who had sent me for Gall Bladder tests, etc. One of the gasternologists told me, "I am not taking out your healthy bladder". The other MDs as soon as I started describing symptoms stopped listening after I said where my pain was even though I told them I had hit myself hard in the ribs on a counter? Dr. Chadhauri put me on a pain medication that immediately helped and I also lost weight with it. The only other alternative was to go to Vanderbilt to see if the nerve could be cut, I opted not to do that. Now after 12 yrs. it has almost healed. My family goes to him, and he is AWESOME, he actually listens to what we say, and doesn't prediagnose at 3 words into the conversation.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013

Dr. Chaudhuri has been my doctor for many years. He is a great doctor and a good person. He takes his time with me and listens well. He has always diagnosed me based on my described symptons; medical tests have proven him to be correct. Dr. Chaudhuri is very kind and caring. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2012

I absolutely love this doctor! He takes his time and really genuinely cares about his patients! He has been my doctor for 9 years now and also sees my entire family. I trust his knowledge and he has never steered my wrong thus far. Doctors that care are far and few between, but this doctor really listens and takes his time with you. I sometimes have to wait, but I don't mind, because he takes time with me and I never feel rushed. He is the best Dr I've ever been to!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2011

He ignored my multiple sclerosis and just convinced me that I was lazy and crazy. It was only after losing my optic nerve that I went to another doctor and found that I had progressive multiple sclerosis. I could have diagnosed myself 15 years ago if I had known ANYTHING about multiple sclerosis and yet this "internal medicine" specialist tells me for years that "no one is going to feel sorry for you", as if that was the reason I was in the office. He is sanctimonious and should not be practicing "medicine".

flag | Submitted February 22, 2011

This is the best Dr I have ever seen. thanks for being there when you are needed. TR

flag | Submitted July 15, 2010

Dr. Udit Chaudhuri's Credentials

• Univ Of Tn, Memphis, Coll Of Med, Memphis Tn 38163 (Grad. 1981)

UnitedHealthcare