Dr. Michael Elias Gabriel

Ratings for Dr. Michael Elias Gabriel

Dr. Gabriel is a supportive and considerate doctor.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

flag | Submitted August 16, 2014

Both Dr. Michael and the entire staff at Gabriel Pediatrics in Brooklyn NY are simply the best. Dr Michael Gabriel is kind, compassionate and such an expert in his chosen field. He is wonderful with parents as well as the children...he has never made me feel that any question or concern was stupid or unfounded. He provides parents with a peace of mind that is priceless. I don't ever mind the wait - it signals to me that each patient gets seen without a rush job....all the doctors in the practice are great, but Dr. Michael is our favorite!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2010

My two year old daughter actually likes her pediatrician! I am very satisfied with my choice.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2007

THE BEST PEDITRICIAN YOU CAN EVER EVER HAVE. MY son has heart disease and eplipsey and he has always been EXTREMEMLY helpful. TOP NOTCH!! NO BETTER DOCTOR

flag | Submitted April 21, 2007

So happy I chose Dr.Gabriel and the staff at Gabriel pediatrics. The wait might be long but he is so worth it. He puts a nervous new mommy at ease. His staff is so great with my son, they treat him like family.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2006

Dr. Michael Gabriel is the best Peds Dr. I can honestly say I have no complaints. He answers all your questions and tends to your child as if they were his own. Excellent bed side manner! I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2006

Wow. The person who wrote that Dr. Michael is full of himself must have the wrong doctor or is just plain out lying. I have been seeing him since my daughter was born last year and he is the total opposite of "full of himself". Granted, the wait times to see him are a little long, but that is beacause when he is tending to your child, he is the most thorough doctor I have ever met. You have his undivided attention when you're in the room with him and he NEVER makes you feel rushed. It is unfortunate that there are people who write on this website thinking they can damage a doctors reputation. I can't imagine why anyone would write anything bad about Dr. Michael Gabriel. I would recommend him highly!!!!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2005

Dr. Gabriel is a great pediatrician! He is very thorough and helpful with all my questions and concerns. He has excellent bedside manner and always available to his patients.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2005

Great, compassionate dr. Dr. Demetrios and him are the best at what they do. They are truly caring and have a great bedside manner. Highly recommend this group of pediatricians. See their website at www.gabrielpediatrics.com...

flag | Submitted September 7, 2005

Dr. Michael Elias Gabriel's Credentials

• Univ Athens, Fac Med, Sch Of Hlth Sci, Nat'L & Kapodistrian, Athens (Grad. 1954)