Ratings for Dr. Joel B. Beck

I was on the fence about having a procedure done but I wanted some problem areas fixed, Dr Beck made me feel so comfortable and made me confident in his abilities and the results where better than I could hope for. The entire office is amazing and so polite and helpful.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Beyond my expectations. Dr. And staff are very friendly as well as answered all my questions and concerns.Pays attention to detail and listened to what result I was wanting and went beyond to make sure I was happy with my outcome. I Recommend Dr beck to anyone who wants a fantastic result.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Doctor is very professional and ensures patients are well educated about their procedure.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

I am so happy with my results he did a bbl , it's been 6 months since I have the surgery and my recovery was so quick most difficult part was sleep in my stomach for 2 months and I did not sit for the same time just because I wanted my results to be maximum, Dr. Beck just recommend 6 week but I personally waited 2 months.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Dr. Beck is so knowledgeable and respectful. I had a wonderful experience with him and the staff. Always there to answer any questions and his opinions are well acknowledged. Thank you Dr. Beck and staff!!!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2017

Dr. Beck was amazing throughout my whole BBL experience. He was really conscious of what I wanted and he gave me exactly that. Really could not have picked a better doctor to trust in making me look absolutely amazing! Hands down best experience ever, thanks to Dr. Beck and his staff!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

I am so super happy with Dr. Beck! He is the most caring doctor I have experienced yet, and takes any amount of time you need for questions, concerns, etc. My results came out amazing! For any other needs in the future, I will definitely be coming back to Bay Area Aesthetic Surgery! Consider me a lifetime patient

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

Provided detailed information and made me feel comfortable. Answered most of my questions before I even needed to ask them. Very respectful and nice!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2017

This was definitely a great experience for me. After having 3 babies by c-section, I lost 80lbs and began searching for the best option to get my body shape closer to what I envisioned. I got my tummy tuck done, and followed up with lipo. My husband agrees the I look GREAT - thanks to Dr. Beck! He is very knowledgeable and experienced. The team is always so pleasant. They make me feel welcomed every time I walk through the door. I would recommend Dr. Beck to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2017

Dr. Beck and staff are fabulous! Could not be happier with my outcome. He is extremely attentive to his patients. I felt at ease with him and the girls in the office. Would definitely recommend him to family and friends.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2010