Ratings for Dr. Joel B. Beck

Dr. Beck and his staff basically allowed me to get several surgeries that I have been wanting and needing for years. They were able to work through insurance to the point that I never owed anything upfront, unlike many other surgeons who take insurance but require you to be reimbursed from insurance. And the results are quite spectacular.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Doctor Beck is an outstanding doctor and stood by me through a complicated revision surgery. His staff was always friendly and understanding. They took all the steps needed to get back to where I want to be with my face and happy.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Dr Beck has given me an experience beyond reproach. A very personal and scary decision was made with excellent guidance and expertise. As a healthcare provider, I can say with confidence that Dr. Beck's bedside manner is something special, for that I am so very grateful. His staff was also amazing through every step of the way.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

I was on the fence about having a procedure done but I wanted some problem areas fixed, Dr Beck made me feel so comfortable and made me confident in his abilities and the results where better than I could hope for. The entire office is amazing and so polite and helpful.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Beyond my expectations. Dr. And staff are very friendly as well as answered all my questions and concerns.Pays attention to detail and listened to what result I was wanting and went beyond to make sure I was happy with my outcome. I Recommend Dr beck to anyone who wants a fantastic result.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Doctor is very professional and ensures patients are well educated about their procedure.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

I am so happy with my results he did a bbl , it's been 6 months since I have the surgery and my recovery was so quick most difficult part was sleep in my stomach for 2 months and I did not sit for the same time just because I wanted my results to be maximum, Dr. Beck just recommend 6 week but I personally waited 2 months.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Dr. Beck is so knowledgeable and respectful. I had a wonderful experience with him and the staff. Always there to answer any questions and his opinions are well acknowledged. Thank you Dr. Beck and staff!!!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2017

Dr. Beck was amazing throughout my whole BBL experience. He was really conscious of what I wanted and he gave me exactly that. Really could not have picked a better doctor to trust in making me look absolutely amazing! Hands down best experience ever, thanks to Dr. Beck and his staff!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

I am so super happy with Dr. Beck! He is the most caring doctor I have experienced yet, and takes any amount of time you need for questions, concerns, etc. My results came out amazing! For any other needs in the future, I will definitely be coming back to Bay Area Aesthetic Surgery! Consider me a lifetime patient

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017