Ratings for Dr. Joel B. Beck

I love Bay Area Aesthetics. They are very welcoming and makes you feel appreciated. The doctor was very kind and informative. I would definitely recommend my friends.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

I really like Dr Beck and his staff. They are very kind ad welcoming. I really liked Dr. Beck because he was very informative at the consultation and made me feel special.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

I COULDNT BE HAPPIER WITH MY RESULTS AND THE TENDERNESS AND CARE THE STAFF AND DOCTOR SHOWED TO ME. IM SO HAPPY I CANT FIND THE PERFECT WAY TO EXPRESS MY SATISFACTION BECAUSE OF MY RESULTS ARE INCREDIBLE!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2017

I had a great experience with Dr. Beck. He was very attentive from the beginning to what were my needs and expectations. I am satisfied with the results and would absolutely recommend his service to my friends.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

Dr. Beck and his staff are so open and warm with making my experience comfortable and pleasant. After three weeks I already see and enjoy my results. My BBL came out better then I ever imagined and if I have another procedure I know will return again to work with Dr.Beck.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Exelente servicio me senti muy comfortable y muy segura ya que me dieron toda la informacion posible.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

I really liked the consultation, especially that it struck a good balance between finding possible causes of dysphasia without pushing cisnormative body standards. The surgery went smoothly and the results are absolutely stunning.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Both the consultation and the procedure itself were extraordinary experiences. The doctor was very clear and realistic about what to expect and I could not be happier with the results.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

Mi experiencia con Dr. Beck es exelente estoy muy contenta con mis resultados me hize liposuction, tranferencia de grasa a mi trasero en noveimbre 30 de 2016 y mi Cuerpo a tenido una muy buena respuesta no tengo la piel arrugada o deforme apesar de mis 2 embarazos y tener 3 hijas x mi parto de gemelas y mi dead es 34.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Dr. Beck and his staff basically allowed me to get several surgeries that I have been wanting and needing for years. They were able to work through insurance to the point that I never owed anything upfront, unlike many other surgeons who take insurance but require you to be reimbursed from insurance. And the results are quite spectacular.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017