Ratings for Dr. Joel B. Beck

The office staff and Dr. Beck are very warm, friendly and knowledgeable. They made me feel comfortable from my first call and during my time in the office. Great experience and highly recommended.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

I was here for consultation. Wondered what were my options regarding mild excessive stubborn fat. Dr. Beck and his assistant were informative, patient and very honest. I felt he was not pushing me towards a surgical option rather being very open and realistic and offering a milder non invasive treatment. .

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

I was having trouble seeing with all the 'extra' skin on my upper and lower eyes area. I first started at Dr. Becks recommendation, with Zo Medical creams and it was very successful under my eyes. Then Dr. Beck and I decided to do a small surgery to remove the skin from my upper eyelids! AWESOME work and VERY successful!! Dr. Beck is one of the most kind and honest, sincere Dr's I have ever met in all my years! He has a WONDERFUL and KIND staff and what a GREAT bedside manner Dr. Beck has!! If you are thinking about having any procedure done on your body...DON'T let this Dr. and office Staff pass you by...this office and Dr Beck is truly a hidden GEM of a office and Dr. I am one LUCKY girl to have found Dr.Beck!!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

I was very happy with the consultation with Dr. Beck. He explained the proceedure, what to expect and the recovery time. The office staff was helpful and friendly when making my appointment and checking in.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

I really appreciate the honesty in regards to size. I originally felt nervous and uneasy about having a male surgeon but Dr. Beck made me feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Beck, for over 3 yrs now. I choose him to do my mommy makeover for a few reasons, one of them is because of his meticulous work, his bedside manner and his sincere honesty. He listens and provides feedback to help you determine if the procedure you are considering is something that may help improve areas of concern. I look forward to doing a lipo procedure in the near future with him. He is such an incredible surgeon. I highly recommend him...its been over 2 yrs since my Tummy Tuck and Breastlift and I continue to enjoy the results...i also love the fact that he continues to introduce the lastest and newest trends to share with his patients...If your thinking about considering him to do your next proceedure...Go for it, you will be happy you did!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2018

I came in for a Breast Augmentation consult. Dr. Beck was great and took his time to answer all my questions.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

I had the body lift surgery. The procedure went well and I was feeling great. After second week I developed a bacterial infection which then resulted to wound not healing so Dr took immediate action and referred me to a wound unit and all has been working well.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

My experience has been nothing but perfect! Dr. Beck is responsive, informative, professional, and always honest.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2018

Dr. Beck has been an amazing surgeon! As this was my very first surgery, he made me feel extremely comfortable right away. He has a great sense of humor (which I appreciate) and his work exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend Dr. Beck, and I am so thankful for him making me feel confident and beautiful again. Thank you!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018

Dr. Joel B. Beck's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Medicaid / Medi-Cal