Ratings for Dr. Marianne Ishii

Excellent staff and reception. Dr. Ishii is an amazing dentist and I try to recommend her to everyone. She's very personable, punctual, and thorough. She also has an excellent memory! Amazing overall!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

If I could give Dr. Ishii MORE stars, I would. The amount of personalized dental care she has provided for myself and my family over 15+ years has been phenomenal. She is very professional, but knows your name, is friendly and kind, asks about your family, etc. She has helpful recommendations for followup treatments and after-care, and she takes emergencies in stride. Dr. Ishii apparently strives to prevent as much pain and discomfort as possible, and (while I personally don't have cavities) I have never experienced any pain in her chair. I do have a bad gag reflex, and she somehow even makes X-rays very fast. I've read the comments below and saw a couple of negative ones regarding her receptionist -- not sure why, because her receptionist has always been incredibly kind and helpful with my family. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Ishii. If you are looking for a dentist, I would highly recommend giving her a try!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

An excellent dentist, and a wonderful human being!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

I discovered Marianne a few years ago, She did not take short cuts On filings, did not remove excess Tooth, what a perfect job. I'm an engineer, I know, I think it will last. Bad teeth for 30 years, Many dentists and fillings She is the best.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

i have been seeing dr ishi for many yr,s by far the best dentist in canada shes the best of the best.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

Dr. Ishii has been my doctor for 26+ years. She puts mine and my family's health first. Sends me to great specialist. And never tries to sell me anything. She's a real professional who genuinely cares for her patients

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Excellent staff; normally very punctual. Dr Ishii has an excellent skill level with an excellent chair side manner.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

I have to agree with the previous comment. Dr. Ishii is a great dentist and I've been with her for over 10 years. However, the receptionist is the opposite. She put me off so much that if not because of Dr. Ishii, I'd have gone long ago.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Ishii for over 15 years now; while she is a great dentist it can take up to a month to get an appointment with her. To add to the list of cons, her receptionist is quite off putting, and on account that I have insurance I have never been given a detailed receipt for the services that are being charged - I find this rather odd and it's become quite annoying (I shouldn't have to feel awkward asking for a receipt). While she is a great dentist I don't know if it's worth it to continue going.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

My convos w/her extend into nutrition, exercise, skin care....Our secret, no more...

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015