Ratings for Dr. Marianne Ishii

Fabulous! Excellent dentist and would never go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2019

Excellent all around. Haven't had a better dentist.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2019

I have been a patient for over 25years To my surprise and shock she raised her rates by25 percent just for cleaning a cash grab. Unfair to a low income senior also very demeaning re tooth. brushing. Not happy at all

flag | Submitted May 10, 2019

Excellent staff and reception. Dr. Ishii is an amazing dentist and I try to recommend her to everyone. She's very personable, punctual, and thorough. She also has an excellent memory! Amazing overall!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

If I could give Dr. Ishii MORE stars, I would. The amount of personalized dental care she has provided for myself and my family over 15+ years has been phenomenal. She is very professional, but knows your name, is friendly and kind, asks about your family, etc. She has helpful recommendations for followup treatments and after-care, and she takes emergencies in stride. Dr. Ishii apparently strives to prevent as much pain and discomfort as possible, and (while I personally don't have cavities) I have never experienced any pain in her chair. I do have a bad gag reflex, and she somehow even makes X-rays very fast. I've read the comments below and saw a couple of negative ones regarding her receptionist -- not sure why, because her receptionist has always been incredibly kind and helpful with my family. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Ishii. If you are looking for a dentist, I would highly recommend giving her a try!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

An excellent dentist, and a wonderful human being!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

I discovered Marianne a few years ago, She did not take short cuts On filings, did not remove excess Tooth, what a perfect job. I'm an engineer, I know, I think it will last. Bad teeth for 30 years, Many dentists and fillings She is the best.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

i have been seeing dr ishi for many yr,s by far the best dentist in canada shes the best of the best.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

Dr. Ishii has been my doctor for 26+ years. She puts mine and my family's health first. Sends me to great specialist. And never tries to sell me anything. She's a real professional who genuinely cares for her patients

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Excellent staff; normally very punctual. Dr Ishii has an excellent skill level with an excellent chair side manner.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016