Ratings for Dr. Marianne Ishii

An excellent dentist, and a wonderful human being!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

I discovered Marianne a few years ago, She did not take short cuts On filings, did not remove excess Tooth, what a perfect job. I'm an engineer, I know, I think it will last. Bad teeth for 30 years, Many dentists and fillings She is the best.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

i have been seeing dr ishi for many yr,s by far the best dentist in canada shes the best of the best.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

Dr. Ishii has been my doctor for 26+ years. She puts mine and my family's health first. Sends me to great specialist. And never tries to sell me anything. She's a real professional who genuinely cares for her patients

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Excellent staff; normally very punctual. Dr Ishii has an excellent skill level with an excellent chair side manner.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

I have to agree with the previous comment. Dr. Ishii is a great dentist and I've been with her for over 10 years. However, the receptionist is the opposite. She put me off so much that if not because of Dr. Ishii, I'd have gone long ago.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Ishii for over 15 years now; while she is a great dentist it can take up to a month to get an appointment with her. To add to the list of cons, her receptionist is quite off putting, and on account that I have insurance I have never been given a detailed receipt for the services that are being charged - I find this rather odd and it's become quite annoying (I shouldn't have to feel awkward asking for a receipt). While she is a great dentist I don't know if it's worth it to continue going.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

My convos w/her extend into nutrition, exercise, skin care....Our secret, no more...

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

I have British teeth, I am a product of th NHS dental system, enough said. For years I avoided the dentist which of course only made matters worse and then I met Dr. Ishii. She is beyond kind, gentle and supportive. Dentis like Dr. Ishii, I don't think their are anymore like her, are unique. Amazing knoweldge, extemely professional, execellent in every way. I have been a patient for 16yrs and even though I have moved across the City I wouldn't go to anyone else. I have referred friends and they have been equally happy. Do yourself a favour if you are looking for the best dentist look no further. Dr. Ishii and Amelia are simly the best!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

Dr. Ishii has been my dentist for MANY years (since she took over the practice), and I would not consider going to anyone else. Several times I have had an emergency and have left a message, and she has returned the call and told me to come in immediately to fix my problem. Even her referrals are excellent! While working on me during long procedures, she frequently asks if I'm are ok and apologizes for any pain (even though she didn't cause it). She's gentle, helpful and fully listens to your concerns. If she is puzzled by an issue, she does not stop until she gets to the fix for the problem. Dr. Ishii should be teaching other dentists how to be a dentist. I cannot believe there is a better dentis out there.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014