You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Glenn Pfeffer

Dr. Pfeffer is kind, compassionate, knowledgeable Doctor. He explained, in detail, the surgery I needed, and I felt confident in choosing him as my surgeon. I would highly recommend him to friends and family

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

flag | Submitted May 9, 2015

I had a very severe trimalleolar break and dislocation. Dr. Pfeffer performed a miraculous surgery, and I am walking almost 100%. Without his expertise I am convinced I would have been crippled for life. He is a caring physician, something not always normal for surgeons.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2014

I've been late in writing this review, but was reminded to do so recently because of a comment of how well I've been doing. I'm a mountaineer, or at least I fancy myself one. Last winter, Dr. Pfeffer performed arthroscopic surgery to repair an osteochondral lesion in my right ankle. The injury had occurred nearly two years prior, and after three separate misdiagnoses by other specialists, Dr. Pfeffer used his patience and expertise to get it right. Admittedly, he called my case "a strange one", but his skill cured me. Before the injury, it had gotten to the point where I could barely hike anymore. A walk down the mild sloping rock in Topanga State Park had me limping like an elderly man. Within 6 mths of my surgery, I had begun climbing again, scaling the snow of Mt. Whitney and Mt. Shasta in successive months. Without a bit of pain. Dr. Pfeffer not only solved a problem that no other doctor could diagnose, he fixed it in a way that's given my life vigor again. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

I am a professional ballet dancer and Dr. Pfeffer truly was an answer to prayers after many other doctors could not diagnose my problem. He knew exactly what was wrong within the first few minutes of talking to him. He is very knowledgable about dancers and confident in his abilities. He performed Os Trigonum surgery on my ankle about 3 months ago and I am recovering extremely well. I would highly recommend him. He was very entertaining with his stories and although he is obviously a busy man I could tell that he cared about my well being. He does sort of pop in and then out again but I felt he truly does his profession well and I had a wonderful experience as his patient.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013

My experience with Dr. Pfeffer and his staff was exceptionally good. I am satisfied with the outcome of my bunion surgery 100%. It reflects Dr. Pfeffer's expertise as a surgeon and doctor.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2012

I almost didn't go see Dr. Pfeffer because of some negative reviews. They say he's arrogant. I didn't see that. I saw confidence - and isn't that what you want in a surgeon? They say he's easily distracted. That's true. He's a friendly guy who likes to talk off topic. Just bring him back by asking a question. They say he dictates into the recorder-thingy in front of the patient. Not a bad thing in my opinion. They say they had to wait to see him. I didn't. I was always seen on time or even early. But even if I had to wait to see him, who cares! Let's talk about what's really important. He's brilliant. Really knows his stuff. He's unbiased. He'll recommend what's best for you - even if it isn't the "sexy" latest procedure that would make him look good. He is excellent at explaining the pros and cons of treatment options and patiently answered all my questions. Most importantly, I had an excellent outcome after a very complicated surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Pfeffer.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2012

When I couldn't walk anymore due to a weak ankle from over stretched ligaments, I looked for the best and found Dr. Pfeffer. I had no problem getting an appointment, they were always on time, even early sometimes. His staff was great. I LOVED working with him. My kids call him the Rockgod of Ankles for helping me walk again. Everything is going right on schedule! I have already recommended him to friends. If my other ankle ever needs work (and hopefully it won't ;-) I would go back to him in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2012

Dr. Pfeffer did successful reconstructive surgery on my foot. I found him to be extremely pleasant, knowledgeable and patient. He is a very skilled surgeon and I recommend him without hesitation.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2012

Excellent doctor. I consulted with two podiatrists prior to Dr Pfeffer and neither could help me. One of the podiatrists actually recommended a treatment that could have made me worse. One consultation with Dr Pfeffer, and my life is changed. He disgnosed me in seconds, and gave me a detailed plan of how to manage my symptoms. I'm doing great now. He's bright, experienced, and very pleasant. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2012

Dr. Glenn Pfeffer's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Healthnet
Wellpoint
Workers Comp

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pfeffer is kind, compassionate, knowledgeable Doctor. He explained, in detail, the surgery I needed, and I felt confident in choosing him as my surgeon. ..."

October 30, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Extremely knowledgeable, thorough, caring, attentive, and responsive. Absolutely excellent experience in every aspect. Outcome exceeded expectations."

May 9, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had a very severe trimalleolar break and dislocation. Dr. Pfeffer performed a miraculous surgery, and I am walking almost 100%. Without his expertise I am con..."

November 2, 2014