Ratings for Dr. Leonard Schwartz

this guy was highly recommended, but to be honest, he wasn't very helpful

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

I had a bunch of issues as I was growing up, father problems all that terrific stuff. Dr Schwartz not only helped me with those issues, in a sense he taught me how a father should act, how a friend acts, this man, without a doubt is the greatest person I have ever known,

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Just wanted to let the reviewer know, who mentioned Dr. Schwatz may have family. I know that he does have several children and a highly intelligent wife.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

My hour with Dr. Schwartz is the best time of my week. He has a fantastic memory. As a woman, I feel both safe and comfortable with him and he has helped me through the darkest dark. Thank you for being my beacon of light!!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

Has helped me tremendously with my marriage. A gentle soul with a soft touch and great memory of what we've discussed in past sessions.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

Dr. Leonard Schwartz is the best! I wait all week to see him, and when I do it just flies by. Dr. Schwartz's family (if he has any) is very lucky to have him! Best psychiatrist, and I've seen 10! By far the best! He works by himself, no secretary no nothing, but he is THE BEST AND THE BEST THERE EVER WILL BE!Keep up the awesome work!!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

Dr. Schwartz is totally awesome!! He always makes himself available in an emergency and will go out of his way to try to help. Seeing him is my "calm in the storm", regardless of how crazy I feel going in, life always seems a bit more tolerable when I leave. He is kind, compassionate and ever so patient. Keep up your incredible work Dr. Schwartz, you rock!!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2014

I love Doctor Schwartz, I've been seeing him for years and hands down he is one of my favorite people to talk to. He has helped me grow tremendously as a person. It's a shame there aren't more like him.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2013

best day of my week! dont know where i would be with out him!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

Dr. Schwartz is the best! He has helped me improve tremendously both personally and professionaly. Keep up the great work!!! PS - can't rate the staff, he doesn't have any. He does it all himself which is even more impressive

flag | Submitted August 15, 2008