Ratings for Dr. Eugenio T. Vano

Dr. Vano missed red flags in my daughter's development. As a first-time parent, you put your faith in the pediatricians. He would ask one or two questions, but never anything in depth. Another pediatrician quickly noticed that my 15 month-old, who wasn't even pulling herself up to stand yet or crawling or anything, was hypotonic. I felt like he was in a rush often times, although he would answer all of my questions, but sometimes without even making eye contact. We paged him once at about midnight because my infant was ill; he didn't call us until about 7 AM. I wish I would have switched to a different pediatrician sooner.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2011

I have moved from Chicago and was looking for a great doctor. I try to find one online but was not happy with the result. My friend refereed me to DR. Vano and I would not be happier. He is great with my son and is patient, also answer all my question. The staff was great and helpful. He is the best!!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2011

I must admit, Dr. Vano is very knowledgeable and knows what he's doing. However, his staff isn't all that great, although, they're getting better, but my biggest complaint is that I've NEVER seen them wash their hands - ever. I'm nervous about putting my infant daughter on the table because it sometimes looks dirty. She once urinated on it (well, on the paper) and the nurse just wiped it with a paper towel (no cleaner) because according to her, my daughter's urine was sterile (my daughter was only 2 or 3 weeks old). As a parent, I thought how I would feel knowing that some other child urinated on that same table that my daughter was on and it didn't get cleaned properly - it made me nervous. I asked Dr. Vano if her teeth were coming in and he put is finger on her gums and shook his head. Keep in mind I didn't see him wash his hands, so who knows what other kid's mouth (or anything for that matter) he'd touched by then. Just nervous about them not washing their hands.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2010

Excelent bed-side manner.You can count on him 24 hrs. Very knowledgeble, he always excelent with his treatments. We are very happy with him.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2008

He has been my daughters pediatrician for 15yrs and now I have a son who is 2 months old. I wouldn't trade him for the world..........

flag | Submitted January 17, 2008

Dr. Eugenio T. Vano's Credentials

• Cebu Inst Of Med, Cebu City, Philippines (Grad. 1971)

Oxford