Ratings for Dr. David Metzner

Assembly line doctor! Mr. Metzner does what is convenient for him, not what is best for the patient. He rejects new techniques and is outdated in his methods. He completely botched my surgery. I would not allow this man to operate on any of my loved ones. He has total disregard for you, once he gets your money! This is his business, he's not concerned with giving you pleasing results. He will leave you worse off than you were before you saw him. If you want to be disfigured and scarred up then he's the doctor to see.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Dr. Metzner totally mutilated me. One nipple is now located too high and on the side of my breast. Part of my old areola is located about two inches below. I have 4 inch very noticable scars under each arm( by the way, he said they would be about an inch). I wanted saline implants, because I figured it would be less scarring. Dr. Metzner said I needed a lift only on one side, and that I should have the incision done under my arms. I had wanted the incision under my breast, but he insisted this was the best way. I only agreed because, he's a doctor, I figured he knew what he was doing, and he said the incisions would be so small. Well, I have major scars, I avoid tank tops like the plague! The implants were placed too low and too far apart. Let' s not forget about frankenboob! The whole ordeal was a nightmare! When I saw him for my first follow up and opened my robe to be examined, he said, "Oops, I may have over corrected this one a bit," not what you want to hear from your plastic surgeon after you paid him 12,000 to make an improvement. When I reminded him of what he said, at a later appointment, he denied saying it. I also asked him why the s under my arms were so large

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

I had such a wonderful experience at this office with all the staff startinng with my first phone call back from Ginger. She helped me EVERY step of the way through every emotion I had. She was always there writing back as soon as I'd send an email to any question or concern. Dr Metzner was extremley knowledable in what he does and is a very "lets get right down to business" type of guy. You could tell he certainly loves what he does. He doesn't waste time. The hospital visit was top class. They even said at the hospital thatDr Metzners patients get special treatment and colored sheets! =) Everythjing went as planned and I had a wonderful experience with my breast implants. I am SO happy with the results (it's been 3 months now) and feel so much more confident, I can wear clothing I couldn't wear before, I STILL lift up my shirt when walking by a mirror in awe of my new look. I was SO saggy before and the issue was fixed with implants. Thank you to the Dr Metzner and staff!!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2010

I had a breast lift and implant along with a tummy tuck and loved the results with everything in 2007. I would go back for more work and i do reccomend him to everyone i know. Dr. Metzner does amazing work!!!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2010

I had a mid face and neck lift on April 8, 2010. I could not be happier with the results. Dr. Metzner is an amazing surgeon and I would highly recommend him. The results are amazing. His staff is one of the best I have ever dealt with. They really went out of their way to help me, with a lot of follow up phone calls the day of my surgery. I will keep going back to Dr. Metzner for any future services I may need. He is truly a wonderful and experienced surgeon. I feel so much better about myself after this procedure. He is a great doctor, staff are wonderful and I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2010

I found Dr. Metzner to be very knowledgable and was able to answer all my questions and put my mind at ease. I love my new look and since I am 50 and told after a chin/neck lift I look 36 I say way to go Dr. M. I would and have reccomended him to all who would listen.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2010

I had a breast augmentation, lift and a tummy tuck in March of 2010 with Dr. Metzner. He informed me of all of my options, was highly knowledgable, and also informed me of all of the risks involved. Any surgery comes with risks! The results so far are very nice. Would I recommend him? Yes. Would I go back to him? Yes.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2010

I had a breast augmentation with Dr. Metzner and it was a wonderful experience. He did a fantastic job, very professional and helpful in the process of the operation. I would and do send friends and relatives to see him.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2010

I had a breast augmentation with Dr. Metzner and had a great experience. Dr. Metzner was informative and straight-forward. He helped guide me towards choosing the right implant and size based on my body frame, and on the right implant type and procedure based on what he felt was the safest option, which I apprecaited. One month later, I'm thrilled with the results. His staff is very helpful, friendly and considerate. They went out of their way for me and I always felt well cared for. I would highly recommend Dr. Metzner for a breast augmentation.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2010

I was lucky enough to have found Dr. Metzner and to have a breast lift almost a year ago. I have been so happy with my results that I am now planning to have some facial rejuvenation in the near future. Dr. Metzner is an amazing plastic surgeon I recommend him to my family and friends. I can't thank him enough for the great result I now have.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2010