Ratings for Dr. Jennifer A. Meller

Absolutely love Dr. Meller. She is very knowledgeable, thorough, and listens. She has always been great about recommending me to a specialist when needed. She takes the time to explain what's going on. Which, for me, is absolutely key. I am the kind of person that will spend hours reading medical journals to understand a diagnosis and ask better questions. She never dismisses my concerns, but rather puts them in the larger context of medicine so that I understand exactly what's going on. (Side note: part of great medical care means being a good patient. I'd highly recommend becoming educated on any diagnosis you receive from any doctor. It enables you to ask good questions and know when to get a 2nd opinion. Not all doctors are as great as Dr. Meller.) She trusts what I have to say when I tell her what is going on with me. It's been a great experience. I'm a 30 year old young professional. But when I dress down, I look very young and have visible, off-putting tattoos. I often have issues with medical professionals immediately making judgments about me and compromising my healthcare as a result. From day one, she's taken me seriously and provided nothing but top notch care. She's also flexible. I once forgot about an appointment and ended up showing up 40 minutes late. She was still able to fit me in and did not make the appointment feel rushed despite me being so late. I've recommended multiple people to her. And I'm very glad I've found a great PCP. tl;dr: Great, caring, PCP that will take your healthcare seriously.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

The phone is th wrong oe, who can provide me with her accurate iformation thx.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2012

I recently saw Dr. Meller for the first time and she is great - personally and professionally. She listened to all of my concerns/questions and followed up where a past dr. did not. Excellent bedside manner made me feel at ease.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2011

Just fantastic. Dr. Meller is the best GP I've ever had. I would recommend her to anyone. She is caring, professional, and takes her time. Fabulous bedside manner.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2011

She is the best, been going to her for the past 6yrs. Takes time to talk to me and find all around how i am doing , recommends specialists and gets back to you. Rare to find a doctor like her. She has a really good staff

flag | Submitted February 24, 2011

Very knowledgeable and has a well run office. Will always get back to patient

flag | Submitted January 5, 2010

Dr. Meller is young and I think that contributes to her desire to be helpful and attentive. Like most GP type docs, she sends you off for tests if something comes up. She does seem to listen and is never dismissive.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Jennifer A. Meller's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

• BCBS Illinois