Ratings for Dr. Raymond J. Mikelionis

dr Mikelionis is a great dr when i was and his office.I felt so good, and all the stuff is wonderful.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Dr. Mikelionis, is not caught up to the 21st century. He thinks he's Marcus Welby md. At least that how the place looks, and he dresses. But he sure don't have Marcus Welby"s heart. Your sicker than a dog. And want you to swallow their horse pills his wife sells, that are expensive. He won't look you in the face. Goes over paper work from last time, and this time is not checked. You have to wait forever to get in. Then they change your apt, or act like you didn't have one. Make sure to keep your apt. Card as proff. Dont go there, find a differt place...

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

me gusta mucho este doctor encontrĂ³ en mi lo que muchos otros no encontraban es un dr maravilloso y habla mi lenguaje wonderful dr Mikelionis thank you for the time with me

flag | Submitted June 14, 2015

Horrible this place, horrible doctor............. .. ...

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Horrible....horrible...horrible. like another reviewer said "creepy office". Office is old with outdated equipment and supplies. Physicians Assistant was terrible. Did not listen, only wanted to sell me their magic supplements and cod liver oil as a cure all for everything and not give me my routine meds that I have been taking for twenty years with proven effectiveness. Hmmmm, I wonder if that is because they don't make money off of writing prescriptions for my medications? Both my husband and I went there twice and the experience was so infuriating that we both wanted to scream. On the second visit which was supposed to be with the doctor, both me and my husband were forced to see the PA again who is not knowlegable, repeats the same questions over and over and basically wastes your time and she does not listen to a word you say while she Google ' s your symptoms and known medical condition....I can Google stuff for free at home. Office visit is same price for PA or doctor but you never get to see the doctor unless you demand it and get mad. Got prescriptions finally after being forced to beg for them, with no refills at all and they wont call them in to the pharmacy and they tell you that you have to make an office visit again.This means that you will be seeing the doctor once a month for meds and paying a Co pay each time. I called them on this practice and told them it is unethical and unacceptable and I was reporting them to my insurance company. I could write a book about many more things that happened after just two horrible visits . Do not go there. There are so many better and more qualified doctors and doctors offices that you can get. My husband had a stroke and he must take cholesterol meds. The doctor refused to give him his lipitor and stated that it causes cancer and strokes. I have been a nurse for 28 years and I'm getting my doctorate now and I have never heard of that. This doctor is too controlling. You have to shop around and read a lot of reviews.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Es un doctor muy inteligente y siempre le busca una solucion a todo dedica un tiempo adecuado para entenderme

flag | Submitted September 6, 2014

My first time there. Prior to appt, confirmed they took BCBS. When I got there, they couldn't confirm my eligibility b/c BCBS office was closed...thought they would've done that prior to my appt?! Had to pay $50 upfront which I do not have a co-pay or ded in order for dr to see me. Frustrating from the start which appeared they were unorganized. Went in having an idea of what I had (ear plugged from cold possibly needing antibiotics). Found out exactly what I thought it was. They wanted to run 15 other tests. What?! Got my antibiotic prescription...got what I was looking for. Office setting was kindof creepy as well. Will not be going back.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2011

Very smart doctor. He is always very thorough and makes sure you understand everything in plain terms. You can tell he is very passionate about what he does and really cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2011

The doc has done more for my health problems in two years than any of the doctors I have seen in the 23 years I've lived in Roseville.The doc and his staff are great. Very friendly, helpful, compassionate,and caring. Everything is explained in English not medical jargon, the doc really listens and he always asks if anything new is going on with youand how any new meds ,ect are helping. Bring all your meds; he wants to see them all on every visit and that is a good thing. They are awesome !!! When you leave you know and understand what's going on. Couldn't ask for a better doc or staff. P. Baker, Roseville

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011

He takes a lot of time and seems very contentious.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2008

Dr. Raymond J. Mikelionis's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1970)