Ratings for Dr. Dennis Blanchette

Staff, Puntuality, helpful and a lot of knowledge is the definition for this Doctor.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2018

Dr B was my very first gyn. He delivered my first two children. He was more than just a dr he was my good friend and he helped me thru a fifficult situation and for that i will always be grateful to him. He was always very conpassionate and he always listened. I wish him all the best where he may be. And thanks for being there for me Dr. B I miss you very much!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

Dr. Blanchette is a wonderful doctor. I made several attempts to find him when I realised he had left. Thank God I found him and I don't have to go to some else..👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

He is my obgyn he is great he has moved from AMERICOMP COMPREHENSIVE 5205 church ave BKLYN NY 11203 to 4713 CHURCH AVE BETWEEN 48th ST AND SCHENECTADY AVENUE

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

He is the BEST doctor ever! Whoever posted on October 3, 2014, many many thanks to you for putting me back in touch with him. I was at a loss.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

Can someone help me find Dr B? I see an address & phone # below. Is that where he is now?

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

THANKS GOD I FOUND HIM DR BLANCHETTE ,HE WAS MY OB AND DELIVERED MY BABY GIRL IN 2009 ,THE BEST DOC I EVER KNOWN

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

DR. DENNIS BLANCHETTE, MEDICAL DIRECTOR AMERICAN COMPREHENSIVE HEALTHCARE MEDICAL GROUP, PC. 5205-7 CHURCH AVENUE BROOKLYN, NY 11203 TEL: 718-688-8088; FAX: 718-688-8085

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

I WAS LAST ON HERE IN OCTOBER, HOPING WHEN I CHECK BACK SOMEONE WOULD HAVE SOME INFO ON DR. B. WHAT EVER HAPPENED THEY ARE REALLY KEEPING IT HIDDEN. I HOPE THAT IT'S CLEARED UP SOON, I MISS DR. B AND MY YEARLY CHECK UP IS NEXT MONTH :-( AND I'M ON THE HUNT FOR HIM!!!!!!!! HELP....

flag | Submitted February 17, 2011

Dr B I need you. you have been my doctor for over 18 years and it pains me to know I cannot find you. I am extremely upset that we cannot find you. We all miss and need you. Please let your patients know where you are. I know I will never find another doctor like you.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2011

Dr. Dennis Blanchette's Credentials

• Hahnemann Univ Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19102 (Grad. 1985)