Dr. Michael J. Nissenblatt

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Nissenblatt

Dr. Nissenblatt is a wonderful human being. I am always amazed at his energy . I have none him for more than 20 years and he is still caring, thorough and highly intelligent. He is the best doctor I ever known , and having a disabled child means I have seen a lot of doctors. Dr. Nissenblatt seems to know that a patients emotional state is as important as the physical condition. He spends time with patients and gives them a feeling of reasonable hope. Love this guy. He's cute too!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

He is in my opinion the very best at what he does he is the best in his field very respected he is everything a doctor should be an much more there should be more doctors like him he has always put his patients first and above anything else he does everything in his power to try &save lives and for the people who have given him a low rating I am so sorry but I know in my heart he did everything in his power to make his patient as comfortable as possible I would recommend him over &over again his rating should not b a 5 it should diffentily b a 10

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Saw him once. He sedated my husband to the point that he never woke up. Dr Nissenblatt said my dear sweet husband was agitated and placed him in restraints. What he had was an allergic reaction to Abien a med my husband never used before. I can't for the life of me figure out why Dr Nissenblatt has standing standard orders for meds and procedures at the hospital for every single patient patient--- even those he has never even examined. Had my husband been left alone, without all Dr Nissenblatts interference his last days would have been more comfortable for both my husband and the whole family. To add insult to injury neither Dr Nissenblatt, nor Dr Lucitra from his office, even called me with any condolences. Then, a few days after my husband's death, they sent me a bill for services that were already covered by my husband's insurance! Stay away! Stay Far Far Away from this practice and from this Doctor!

Submitted July 23, 2015

Dr.Nissenblatt is the best ever! I had a rare breast cancer but from the first time I met him I knew I would be fine. I would never have been so strong or confident if not for him

flag | Submitted November 2, 2014

The best doctor - I am forever grateful to Dr Nissenblatt for his professionalism, knowledge, wonderful manners and great personality. I feel lucky for meeting a doctor like him. He is well recognized and respected by other physicians. He personally called when I needed to be referred to other doctors and he is extremely prompt calling with test results. I always look forward to seeing him - I feel mentally better after an appointment with Dr N. CZH

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011

There is no other Doctor that even comes close to his caring and knowledge. Known Dr. Michael for 20+years without hesitation the benchmark for a physician

flag | Submitted March 7, 2010

He has saved my life 2x He is the best doctor and i am blessed to have him as my doctor

flag | Submitted December 5, 2009

My nickname for DR. Nissenblatt is "THE KING" He is the most compaasionate, friendly, knowledgeable oncologist anywhere. As far as I'm concerned there is no oncologist better than him!!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2009

I have known Dr. Nissenblatt for 25 yrs since my Mom was first diagnosed w/breast cancer. I was diagnosed w/breast cancer in December '07. Dr. Nissenblatt has always been my family's go-to person in any medical crises. He is extremely knowledgeable and compassionate. He answers calls quickly and questions clearly. He also makes sure that his staff responds with courtesy and effeciency. He keeps up w/the most up to date information in the field of cancer. I have seen many doctors and when I mention Dr. Nissenblatt's name, they all refer to him w/the upmost respect and admiration. He's a doctor's doctor. I feel blessed to have him as my doctor, and I am honored to know Dr. Michael Nissenblatt.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2008

He is the best there is . Calls with test results so quickly and is always willing to answer any questions you might have would never consider going to anyone else saved my life.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2007

Dr. Michael J. Nissenblatt's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Fellowship: Medical Oncology, Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD Residency: Medicine, John Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD

• English

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1973)

• Motolinsky Foundation Distinguished Citizens Award
  • Top Doctor, New York Magazine
  • Top Doctor, New Jersey Monthly Magazine
  • Top Doctor, Inside Jersey Magazine
  • Best Doctors in America
  • St. George National Award of the American Cancer Society
  • The Burton L. Eichler Award - Humanitarian Contribution Recognition

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Top Urgent Care Centers in East Brunswick, NJ