You may also like

Rate Dr. Michael J. Nissenblatt

Dr. Michael J. Nissenblatt's Ratings

Saw him once. He sedated my husband to the point that he never woke up. Dr Nissenblatt said my dear sweet husband was agitated and placed him in restraints. What he had was an allergic reaction to Abien a med my husband never used before. I can't for the life of me figure out why Dr Nissenblatt has standing standard orders for meds and procedures at the hospital for every single patient patient--- even those he has never even examined. Had my husband been left alone, without all Dr Nissenblatts interference his last days would have been more comfortable for both my husband and the whole family.
To add insult to injury neither Dr Nissenblatt, nor Dr Lucitra from his office, even called me with any condolences. Then, a few days after my husband's death, they sent me a bill for services that were already covered by my husband's insurance! Stay away! Stay Far Far Away from this practice and from this Doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2874458].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

Dr.Nissenblatt is the best ever! I had a rare breast cancer but from the first time I met him I knew I would be fine. I would never have been so strong or confident if not for him

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2603505].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2014

The best doctor - I am forever grateful to Dr Nissenblatt for his professionalism, knowledge, wonderful manners and great personality. I feel lucky for meeting a doctor like him. He is well recognized and respected by other physicians. He personally called when I needed to be referred to other doctors and he is extremely prompt calling with test results. I always look forward to seeing him - I feel mentally better after an appointment with Dr N. CZH

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2087910].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2011

There is no other Doctor that even comes close to his caring and knowledge. Known Dr. Michael for 20+years without hesitation the benchmark for a physician

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2087909].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2010

He has saved my life 2x He is the best doctor and i am blessed to have him as my doctor

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2087908].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2009

My nickname for DR. Nissenblatt is "THE KING" He is the most compaasionate, friendly, knowledgeable oncologist anywhere. As far as I'm concerned there is no oncologist better than him!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2087907].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2009

In the 13 years I have been going to his office, I have only met him once. I was in the ER with pneumonia and plurisy. Since I am Dr. Karp's patient, he had entered the ER to see me while Nissenblatt was with me. Dr. Nissenblatt was what I would call an "EGO" doctor, not kind, was rude to Dr. Karp, and when I was transferred to the oncology dept., a pancreatic patient told me I should tell him how I feel about his attitude toward me...as my COPD doctor also asked about this. I told him he knows nothing about me so stop judging. In fact, I even donated paintings to the childrens oncology dept. at RWH. He apologized, gave me a filet mignon...which I can't eat...I was cordial in accepting the apology, but he broke his oathe "A Doctor should do no Harm"....How about emotionally?

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2087906].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2008

I have known Dr. Nissenblatt for 25 yrs since my Mom was first diagnosed w/breast cancer. I was diagnosed w/breast cancer in December '07. Dr. Nissenblatt has always been my family's go-to person in any medical crises. He is extremely knowledgeable and compassionate. He answers calls quickly and questions clearly. He also makes sure that his staff responds with courtesy and effeciency. He keeps up w/the most up to date information in the field of cancer. I have seen many doctors and when I mention Dr. Nissenblatt's name, they all refer to him w/the upmost respect and admiration. He's a doctor's doctor. I feel blessed to have him as my doctor, and I am honored to know Dr. Michael Nissenblatt.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2087905].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2008

He is the best there is . Calls with test results so quickly and is always willing to answer any questions you might have would never consider going to anyone else saved my life.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2087904].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2007

We are probably one of the few families that has a family oncologist. He has been ours for 27 years and whenever anyone is diagnosed with cancer, I say call Dr Nissenblatt. His bedside manners are incrediblle. He is caring, kind and extremely knowledgeable. If he doesn't know an answer he'll get one. He is compassionate and sensitive. The best of the best isn't even good enough to compare.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2087903].votes_count ]]