Ratings for Dr. Emanuel Lerner

Dr. Lerner is an absolutely fantastic pediatrician. Has been my 10YO daughter's doctor since birth. He is caring, knowledgeable, thorough, and reassuring. Have seen him and his colleagues on the weekends, talked to them at night, etc. We moved to a different area in NJ and still travel to see him. My daughter adores him. I wish he could be my doctor!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Been going to him for years and he has been one of the best doctors ever. He's very helpful and knows what he's talking about and when I have questions about me or my body he explains it very well. Glad to be a patient of his

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

The receptionist (who is also a nurse) rolls her eyes at every phone call. And she does this while parents are waiting to sign in. The wait times are ridiculous. Dr. Lerner wasn't even into the office at 910 and his 9 am appta were there waiting. These doctors are very inconsiderate to their patients.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

We have been using Dr. Lerner's group for about 8 years and I am always confident in knowing that my kids will get the best care 24/7! Dr. Lerner especially is very compassionate and caring. My kids became ill while we were on vacation in Florida. I called him and he reassured me that our vacation did not have to be a total washout. He walked me through each step I needed to take to care for my kids. He even kept in touch me via texting to see how they were doing:) What doctor does that? I am forever greatful and thankful to him. He treats his patients more than just another patient. More like family and that is what I love about this practice. From the friendly front end staff to the helpful nursing crew to each of the dr.'s. Whenever I meet another mom who may be unhappy about their current pediatrican, I always spread the good news about the excellcent, professional and "mother approved" office at Somerset Pediatrics where their moto is WE LOVE KIDS!!!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2011

This is the best doctor. All the doctors in this group are very knowledgeable and always calmly explain and reply all your questions. I am very pleased to find this office.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2011

Dr. Lerner is great. Dr. Lerner is just as busy (maybe busier because he is so in demand) as otehr pediatricians but somehow he (and all the others in the group too) can take the time to calmly explain what parents need to know. That's a rarity these days.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2010

I really like him and his humor. I find him gentle with infants and very knowledgeable. Wish he had the extra time to spend with patients but he always has time to answer questions. I recommend him to all new moms.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2010

Thursday was my Daughters first visit with Dr. Lerner. Dr. Lerner was kind and compassionate and made every attempt to make my Daughter feel comfortable. The exam she received was comprehensive and thorough. I would highly recommend Dr. Lerner to everyone. I found the office staff to be extremely helpful as they oriented us to Drs. practice. My Daughter left feeling comfortable and asking when her next appointment was going to be. :-)

flag | Submitted September 12, 2009

Dr. Lerner is the best pediatrician I have had. Unfortunately, my children are aging out-so it really concerns me to find a doctor that was equal to Dr. Lerner. He was kind, took his time, and was extremely knowledgeable. He always told me the truth and what the best way he thought to help our family with our situations. He will be sorely missed when our children are adults.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2009

Dr Lerner and his medical staff are EXCELLENT! They are all extremely knowledgeabel and caring. They take the time to listen to parents and childrena nd are always helful and reassuring. Their after hours response is WONDERFUL. The doctors call back right away and if they think your child needs to be seen by them they make the arrangements with you. They are a truly wonderful practice...highly recommend

flag | Submitted June 18, 2009

Dr. Emanuel Lerner's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robt W Johnson Med Sch, New Brunswick Nj 08901 (Grad. 1991)

MSP/BC Med