Dr. Darren J. Holsten

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Darren J. Holsten

Excellent care! Always always able to get in an emergency very helpful and respectful staff

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

Very knowledgeable in care and workers comp after going to several drs that try to shove pills down your throat he understands that that's not always the answer. Would recommend him to anyone very nice staff and you don't have to wait forever to get to see him. Spends more time discussing your condition with you than most drs and you typically spend more time with him than you do the waiting room.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Has not helped at all and just keeps you running around testing and being tortured by different Dr that he chooses. No relief and no treatment for paint after 6 months of nothing but appointments.

Submitted November 21, 2016

Dr holsten was very informative of the workers comp process, his staff is very friendly and they all greet you by your first name when you walk in, the care I have received thus far is top notch, I highly reccomend for anyone needing my a workers comp physician of record

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

LOVE this group of caring, knowledgeable professionals! I trust them 100% with my care. I have been a patient for 10+yrs and would and do recommend this practice for anyone in need of rehabilitation. Nothing but good things come from Dr Holsten and Aimee! Thank you for all you do for me and my family :-)

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

I had a spinal fusion done over a year ago. Dr. Holsten is friendly, professional, but most importantly great at putting together a structured program designed to treat the patient's specific health problem. He explains everything thoroughly, and truly has your best interests in mind. I always worked with Erica, and highly recommend her to anyone needing a physical therapist. She is ALWAYS diligent in making sure the patient does the exercises correctly, and she always works with a great disposition. Another great thing about Dr. Holsten is not only does he have his physical therapists teach you exercises to improve physically... he also teaches you things NOT to do, to reinjure yourself! I never had this done before, at other physical therapy offices. I learned many techniques from Erica on how to not injure, or cause my back pain doing normal activities. Simple things like how to do dishes, how to pick things up from the ground, how to clean, etc. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

My name is Kelli & I'm a former patient. I would not recommend this dr. as the office staff talks poorly of their own employee's to their patients. The office staff run the office, not the doctor. Just not an office I would recommend.

Submitted May 21, 2014

Found a Fx in my back, sent me to RMH for surgery, and then spent the next 8 months rehabbing me. Amiee is AWESOME always pushing you to get better. Refered many friends and wish he would travel to Bradenton , Florida and open an office here.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

The doc is great, Glad he in also in mt. vernon...Amy lou is also an awesome person. I trust him.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2013