Ratings for Dr. Bruce J. Lipschutz

I completely disagree with these reviews. Dr lipschutz has helped me tremendously. After years of bad doctors , i finally have a dr that is getting to the bottom of my problems. He wasnt arrogant at all and what i liked was i did not feel rushed. He addressed everything .

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

Dr Lipsschutz is arrogant, rude, and self-centered. Has no respect for his patients shows no interest in what his patients have to say has a very bad attitude and is racist.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2014

Difficult know it all. Thinks he is superior to most. Prejudice against other nationalities.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

Took 2+ weeks to get my test results (the lab was not to blame). Failed to follow up on my reports of side effects of prescribed medication. Ignored significant issues (High BP, abnormal test results). Cancelled one appointment and was two hours late for the rescheduled appointment. After being told that he would be 2 hours late on a subsequent appointment, I decided to find someone else. Avoid at all costs.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2012

Extremely arrogant and subjective, does not listen (glazed over eyes look when you speak) to concerns. Has very little knowledge of pharmacology, and you may be prescribed incorrect dosages and/or medication. It also seems he is very disorganized, as I know beyond a doubt he didn't even look at my records (or even my name) until halfway through my visit. The ONLY positive point (besides his staff) I can think of about "Dr" Lipschutz is that he would probably make a very entertaining cartoon character.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011

very smart and caring. Have had his for 15 years and he has tken good care of both my husband and myself.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2008

arrogant; not willing to listen to his patients; overperscribes medications and perscribes medications that are unsafe for a specific patient. Misdiagnosed my family member which in turn led to his death. He is a pill-pusher that does not order proper diagnostic testing. Should not be practicing medicine.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2008

Dr. Bruce J. Lipschutz's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1984)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal