Ratings for Dr. Diana L. Clark

I went to see her complaining about general fatigue, and achy-ness. I was incredibly tired ALL the time. I would sleep all night and wake up in the morning and by noon, I would need to lay down to take a nap. I am 25 years old, and while I'm a bit overweight, I've ALWAYS been a bit overweight. I knew something was wrong that had nothing to do with my weight. She scheduled me for blood work and everything came back normal, but she still insisted that my problem was imagined, and told me that I needed to exercise and lose weight and then I would start feeling better. She gave me a diet plan and sent me on my way. Things just continued to get worse and worse until I ended up getting a second opinion. It turned out that I had a severe kidney infection, and because she refused to look beyond my weight as the cause of my problem, she missed the diagnosis. I would not recommend this woman at all.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2008

I went to this doctor for several years and quit going after noticing that she diagnosed me with the same thing (a sinus infection) every time I came in for 2 years. I got second opinions within that time frame and no other doctor thought that I had sinus infections. It turns out that I had pretty severe asthma and ended up nearly bedridden for almost a month after collapsing at work. I later had a CT scan of my sinuses done by a pulmonary specialist and he said that there was no way I had that many sinus infections. I feel that all of this could have been avoided had I been listened to, or examined for more than 1 minute at a time.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2008

Dr. Diana L. Clark's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Greenwood, IN