Ratings for Dr. Linda A. Warren

Might be the worst doctor's office I've ever been to. I went in for PMS dysphoria, every person there, and my medical records indicate "post menopausal bleeding." Not only am I not post menopausal, I'm not even menopausal. I am however having bad periods. Test results indicated several problems requiring a diagnostic D&C the first of June. I was losing my insurance July 1, and needed it done right away. Despite phone calls, showing up in person, etc., it didn't get done--Dr. Warren went on vacation for the whole month of June. I still haven't had the D&C to check for cancer. Requested my medical records, it took SIX WEEKS. I waited months to see her, then hours in the office, very, very, very disorganized. Dr. Warren also prescribed me Serafem for PMS, and not to take it with Prozac the week before and during menstruation. Took it to the pharmacy--guess what it is? Prozac marketed under another name!! WORTHLESS. I did not get the help I need and the staff are overworked and could care less about your problem. My last visit I waited FOUR HOURS to see the doctor. I have new insurance and am still waiting on my pap smear results. HORRIBLE. STAY AWAY. I have a new doctor now. Thank G*d.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Took me 3 hrs to tell me about the result less then 10 min with me never lookme in the eyes said they will call me in 3 days with the other result call 3 times alredy they said they will call me today is 8 day from the lab and No sound from them yet I was reading other comments and is true.if you can choose select better place.make you feel not important beside my copay is a lot for Doct No to care that much

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

Dr Warren is absolutely fantastic as a Dr. Helpful, knowledgeable, comforting, and cared about all decisions made before pregnancy, during labor, and post delivery. I don't think it's fair to rate HER low, when it is clearly the staff that needs to improve. At the multi-doctor office I see her at, Dr. Warren doesn't hire the staff. Dr. Warren is very patient, understanding, and willing to listen to all my questions and concerns.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2013

I loved dr warren she was always friendly and kind

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013

Lost lab work, really long waits for an ultrasound after being asked to drink a lot of water, dirty chairs in waiting room, enthusiastically recommending major surgery for a minor condition where other treatments should be tried first, refusing to use the most up to date equipment. I will never go back.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

Very upsetting that this staff and doctor will not return your call. The staff is always so confused and it seems so unorganized at this facility. The doctor does not return calls, they prefer you keep making appointments and paying a co-pay over and over instead of calling.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

I have been to Dr Warren for less than two years. Talk about being sent to wrong lab, then being to the lab but find no papers there then told wrong lab results. That is beside going to the doctor's office being there on time and not allowed to see the doctor, staff will come up with all kinds of excuses. on and on and on. Was basically stuck there because of pregnancy and insurance limitations, but will sure never be back.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2008