Ratings for Dr. Charles M. Jost

Dr jost was totally distracted and staff confused. Couldnt understand a word he said and he actually never examined me!! How does a cardiologist not even listen to my heart!!!!! Dont go!!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Dr Jost is accessible when there is an urgent medical problem. There's nothing worse than trying desperately to reach a doctor to answer a question on a medical situation. Dr. Jost's staff gave us a "same day" appointment while my PCP said two weeks. He reassured us and helped us through a very difficult day. Thank you Dr. Jost and staff.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Love this doctor. He appreciates his patients and is caring and an excellent cardiologist.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Not good at all. He is never on time and doesn't appreciate his patients.

Submitted October 6, 2015

brilliant docs rarely have good bedside manner. Dr. Jost is top notch in his field but sure could use patient care in the office.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

flag | Submitted December 18, 2012

Dr.Jost did a excellent job for me and his recommendations restored my lifestyle and well-being.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2012

Dr. Jost is an excellent, extremely knowledgeable Cardiologist. He has a true passion for his profession and will take the time to explain things to you when needed. I have been seeing Dr. Jost for over 3 years now and I plan to continue utilizing his services well into the future. I highly recommend Dr. Jost . The staff in his clinic are upbeat and will help you with any issues concerning your care. Overall, this is an Outstanding office with state of the art equipment located very close to Banner Baywood Heart Hospital in Mesa. kf :)

flag | Submitted August 17, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Jost for almost 5 yrs now and my husband also. He is very knowledgeable of all of our needs considerate of my feelings puts your mind at ease He saved my life twice.I feel that he should be on the list of the top ten docs in arizona.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2009

The medical staff are absolutely wonderful, made me feel very much at ease. I have complete confidence in Dr. Jost. The entire office has a up-beat atmosphere. I am truly blessed to have found such a wonderful cardiologist and clinic.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2008

Dr. Charles M. Jost's Credentials

• French

• Centre Med Univ, Fac De Med, Geneve, Switzerland (Univ De Geneve) (Grad. 1985)