Ratings for Dr. Alan M. Mindlin

Dr. Mindlin is Fantastic! I started seeing him years ago from complications of lymes disease and was super impressed with him! He is kind and compassionate as well as an outstanding doctor. I would send my family to him and no one else.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2013

Wonderful doctor knows his stuff. Very nice Has a sense of humor.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2012

Dr. Mindlin and his staff are friendly, knowledgable and outgoing. Dr. Mindlin takes his time, answers any concerns and walks you through the procedure before he begins. He is also great working with you if you need to make payments. It's no surprise you see the same faces year after year working there, he is an overall great doctor and person. You will not find a better specialist out there to meet your eyecare needs!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

Yes, Dr. Mindlin is amazing! I took my mother to see him, and I had a chance to talk to him. He is very patient, and he has a nice sense of humor. You never feel rushed with him. He is a specialist within the field of ophthalmology, and you can tell that he really knows what he's doing. My mother had some issues with her eyes that other opthalmologists couldn't help her with, but Dr. Mindlin could. I very highly recommend Dr. Mindlin, and I'm thankful that she was referred to him.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2008

How about amazing! I was looking for doctor like that all my life! Will answer all the questions, give right medication and extremely nice! Good for families and patients with real problems! Try -you would not feel sorry!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2008

Dr. Alan M. Mindlin's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1971)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Bloomfield Hills, MI