Ratings for Dr. Uma Sundaram

Why can't more doctors care like Dr. Sundaram does. Actually takes the time to explain things.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Turned down by every doctor up and down the eastern sea board only to fine out the best is in Huntington! Did an procedure on me and now I can eat again!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Visits are hurried. Very evasive about answering questions about my condition. Has changed diagnosis with every visit (4). Looks at Nurse Practitioner for answers when asked about test results as if he hasn't read my chart. Maybe good as far as research and other areas, but doesn't seem to have time for patients. I have paid thousands of dollars out of pocket for tests and my insurance pays 90%. Still don't know for sure what's wrong with my liver. Only that I have very high iron overload because my liver is not processing the iron. Says he is just going to monitor for now. Also, said there is no treatment for my condition. My question is why monitor? Not happy at all!

Submitted March 6, 2014

BEST DOCTOR EVER!! I don't know what you other morons are talking about. He cares for his patients and treats them with all his respect. I went to him and he fixed my problem right away, after years of other docs taking test after test. He is one of the best gastroentologists in West Virginia.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2013

Good doc. Personalble. Knows what he is doing. Fixed my bleeding after years of other docs messing me up

flag | Submitted April 29, 2012

Smart doc, really took a lot of time with me, stomach feels 100 percent better. listens and cares about what you have to say.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2011

Very kind,knowledgable,caring doctor i have ever met.Diagnosed my condition that no one could figure out and terated me.I am doing very well.Iwill recamend this doctor if you have any stomach problem.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2011

Extremely ppor knowledge, unprofessional, and rude. Does NOT care about his patients.

Submitted December 5, 2010

Dr. Uma Sundaram's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio At Toledo (Grad. 1983)

Veterans Administration