Ratings for Dr. T. KENT Vye

Absolutely Hands down, best and most caring doctor I have ever seen

flag | Submitted February 7, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Vye by a friend as I was new in town. I was pleasantly surprised, I have never had to wait long at all; he's very attentive to what I'm telling him; he has been caring about my not wanting to do too much in the way of pharmaceutical drugs unless really necessary (& remembers that when I go back!). He is encouraging & nice! I also was able to get in next day when I had a bad sinus infection, which was great!! Don't hesitate to go to him, I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013

Dr. Vye has been my primary care physician for more than a decade. He and his staff, e.g., Physician's Asst. Greg Bicjkle, have been wonderful, diligent, greta listeners, who care.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2012

Submitted April 6, 2012

This whold office is full of quacks and unprofessionals. They are rude and talk about their patients when they believe are behind closed doors but in reality just on the other side of a window where people can hear the nurses. I will NEVER go to this Dr or anyone that works in his office.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2011

Dr. Vye gives to many chances on suboxone. He is very blunt and you don't have to lie to him to get help. That's what makes him a good suboxone doctor.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2011

This is the doctor for you if you just want to go fast get meds and get out. Treat people like junkies. Be careful during taper. He will kick you off program to put new people from list for bit initial payment. Only 1 nice nurse. Other nurses treat you like junkies. For sure this doctor is in it for the money. Will leave you to suffer and doesn't care. Thank God I found new caring loving doctor that will do no harm.

Submitted April 15, 2011

After losing all faith with doctors, he brought me hope. I always am able to get an appt. with him wih he next day or two, never have to wait long in his office. He's always trying to help me find ways to save money with my prescriptions and even with the visits to him. He treats me with respect, always listens, and always gives me answers. I don't have one bad thing to say about him in the 3 years I've been a patient.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2010

Kent is a good doctor who listens. He gives alternatives and discusses pros and cons. He is not rigid or inflexible. I appreciate his care and insight. I would recommend him to my friends.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2010

Dr. Vye is very helpful at getting us what we need, but I am more up to date on current medication and treatment than he is. That said, he is a true professional and appreciates feedback. Always takes time to talk to us, which may be why sometimes we wait a long time for him.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2009

Dr. T. KENT Vye's Credentials

• Univ Of Hlth Sci, Coll Of Osteo Med, Kansas City Mo 64124 (Grad. 1985)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Absolutely Hands down, best and most caring doctor I have ever seen"

February 7, 2016
  • First Name changed from "Kent" to "Kent K."

October 20, 2013